R.I.P To the Dallas Police Officers - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree66Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2016, 04:38 AM   #1

R.I.P To the Dallas Police Officers

I was watching the Kelly Files on Fox last night and the protests were being shown live in Dallas when the shooting started..

I woke up this morning to read the horrible news that 5 police officers have lost their lives....

So very sad...

Suspected sniper dies from self-inflicted wound after standoff with Dallas police; five officers killed in attacks | Fox News
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 07-08-2016, 04:41 AM   #2

Simply awful. My thoughts and prayers are with the men and women of Law Enforcement.
MPO Southy and starnovi like this.
Nellybelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 06:46 AM   #3

And I waited while Obama commented (from his trip in Poland) and then he did as I thought he would and stated as long as they have "these types of weapons"! What a shock! I'm still waiting for them to identify the shooters...... I won't be shocked that they had "these types of weapons" outside a Black Lives Matters protest/march! I'll be surprised if this is not just the beginning of the "long hot summer" that I felt would happen just before the "American fall" and the 2016 election!!

I do feel that some of the police shootings of the last few years have been very, very questionable and a few were outright murder but I also believe that most cops are reasonable! IMO, all lives matter!! But if you're a thug or common criminal, I have no respect for you!

So sad these 5 were murdered and many others were wounded! I pray the wounded all recover and all the families can recover from this senseless crime!
Markie, WhiteEagle58 and starnovi like this.

Last edited by OLE442; 07-08-2016 at 07:07 AM. Reason: additional thoughts
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2016, 07:31 AM   #4
Super Moderator

This is truly a sad day, 5 police officers killed and 6 others wounded. My thoughts and prayers are with the officers shot and with everyone involved with law enforcement.

I'm watching the news this morning just trying to understand what the hell the thinking was behind all this.
Old 07-08-2016, 07:42 AM   #5

Very sad... But I think this was set up to group police into an area they could be attacked. I believe that black officers died or where shot too.
So at this point, was it an invitation to terrorists or BLM just making a point that if it's a cop, let's kill it? Well planned and that makes it very scary...

PS: FOOK POTUS POS!
OLE442, WhiteEagle58 and starnovi like this.

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 07:53 AM   #6

The police should give the trouble neighborhoods a month of "self policing" and let them see what the would get with the homeboys providing security. I know that can't happen but I'll bet most would like to see the cops come back!!
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:41 AM   #7
Banned

Originally Posted by OLE442 View Post
The police should give the trouble neighborhoods a month of "self policing" and let them see what the would get with the homeboys providing security. I know that can't happen but I'll bet most would like to see the cops come back!!
In parts of LA, it is self policed. Officers come in mop up the blood afterwards.

There was a golf course I golfed at a couple of time, in the heart of the jungle. I'd hear gunfire in broad daylight, no sirens or anything in reaction. Just another shooting, what was being shot I'd no idea.
starnovi likes this.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 08:58 AM   #8

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
This is truly a sad day, 5 police officers killed and 6 others wounded. My thoughts and prayers are with the officers shot and with everyone involved with law enforcement.

I'm watching the news this morning just trying to understand what the hell the thinking was behind all this.

When you figure it out, please let me know. I am not smart enough. this is getting crazy, and I have a feeling its just getting started.

Spotly, Markie, Mini Me and 1 others like this.
Zoomybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:02 AM   #9

Very sad news for everyone. And sad that Satan couldn't just once not divert attention away from a tragedy with his bogus agenda. For crying out loud, just once let the nation focus on the victims for a few days.
Mini Me, WhiteEagle58 and starnovi like this.

You can tell alot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans. - Ronald Reagan
Spotly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:34 AM   #10

Wake Up.....America....Wake Up
starnovi likes this.

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote