Black Lives Matter Protest - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree84Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2016, 07:30 AM   #1
Super Moderator

Black Lives Matter Protest

If these people really cared about the people being shot and killed why aren't they protesting where the shooting is taking place? I don't remember gang shootings happening in downtown Chicago. Why aren't they sitting in the streets in Chicago's ghetto? I'll bet the police wouldn't bother them there, they'd probably let them do anything they wanted for as long as they wanted. 2123 people shot so far this year, 77.4% are black I guess they don't count. Since they are mostly gang bangers they must fall under what Obama calls a work place incident.
Old 07-12-2016, 07:35 AM   #2

They are no more than a song and dance show. You hang with Panthers, you'll eventually die. They are no more pertinent in my eyes than Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson. May they all go down in a hail of fire.
RickOShay and WhiteEagle58 like this.

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 08:52 AM   #3

Bicyclists do something similar in Seattle and I'm sure elsewhere - flash mob the streets, block traffic and act generally like asses. They think it draws attention to their cause. I've never heard anyone speak kindly towards them after enduring it though.

You can tell alot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans. - Ronald Reagan
Spotly is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-12-2016, 09:27 AM   #4

BLM has protested every night in Atlanta since Dallas shootings.
They are hanging around MLK's toomb also.

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 10:25 AM   #5

This isn't the part that troubles me. Idiots will always be idiots, after all, I saw this same thing happen before my eyes in the 1960s.

The dangerous thing is "backlash." Something is going to set off a person because he has reached a breaking point. For example, a Black Lies Matter riot might trample a young white girl. In his grief, the dad grabs a firearm and kills blacks by the dozen in misguided revenge.

In that scenario, my fear is the fuse will be lit. There's historical precedence there.

The Klan gathered members over issues like busing and voting rights. It took the federal government's intervention to bring peace.

Those who refuse to study history will repeat it. Madison had riots over the war, riots over race and finally The Sterling Hall Bombing. The concept of 'anger' grows like a snowball rolling down hill.

They're killing police already. Yikes, what's next? Soldiers? Nurses coming to the aid of the wounded? The Clergy trying to stop the violence?
Old 07-12-2016, 11:11 AM   #6

They're killing police already. Yikes, what's next? Soldiers? Nurses coming to the aid of the wounded? The Clergy trying to stop the violence?
Or in the words of King Shabazz "Cracker babies"!

But the Obama Justice Dept. under Holder had no issues with his statement!!
OLE442 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 11:55 AM   #7

Hawker800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 01:20 PM   #8

Send a message via AIM to jef989
Abortion Has Killed More Black Americans Than Crime, Accidents, Cancer or AIDS. More than 500,000 a year. You don't see BLM protesting that.
Hoffbrew, Cucamonga kid and m144me like this.
Old 07-12-2016, 01:34 PM   #9

The inconvenient truth that the media and paliticians refuse to acknowledge is that the black community is far more racist then whites.
While true that there are white racists, percentage wise it is far far lower then amongst blacks. As long as the black racist community is coddled and even praised by our President and media the problem will only grow worse. And like many have already said, this may be the plan and a means to reach the desired end results.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 06:39 PM   #10

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
If these people really cared about the people being shot and killed why aren't they protesting where the shooting is taking place?
You simply can't apply normal thinking, rationale or morals to people who protest and wish harm to those who sacrificed their lives to protect them.

Anyone with a lick of humanity would go home, look in the mirror, and pray to God for forgiveness and the guidance to stop being a complete idiot. But that's obviously not the case with these people.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 07-13-2016 at 08:03 AM.
ChattanoogaPhil is online now   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

black lives matter protest today in milw

Click on a term to search for related topics.