• 2 Post By Cybercycle
  • 2 Post By Hawker800
  • 1 Post By WhiteEagle58
  • 3 Post By Lineman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2016, 04:32 PM   #1

Blue Star Mom's Response to Hillary's "Khan Man"

Interesting response from a Purple Heart soldier's Mom:

MOTHER OF ACTIVE DUTY SOLDIER Destroys Hillary's Anti-Trump Muslim Dad With This VIRAL Letter 100percentfedUp.com

Thoughts?
swca and WhiteEagle58 like this.
OGCA - Life Member
Cybercycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-01-2016, 05:32 PM   #2

I agree 100%! Kick butt!
Cybercycle and WhiteEagle58 like this.
Hawker800 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:09 PM   #3

My thoughts? This woman is an awesome mother and a patriot! The Muslim pawn of the Democrats and Hillary Clinton is a despicable fool.
Cybercycle likes this.
Molon labe
WhiteEagle58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2016, 12:41 AM   #4

Angry Blue Star Dad Responds

Hard as I tried, I could not force myself to watch all of the Democratic National Convention. Most of the speakers just plain made me physically ill!! However, I did watch all of Mr. Khan's speech regarding the death of his son. I was sickened and appalled by what he had to say. His son, Captain Humayun Khan, volunteered to serve in the U.S. Army. He served with honor, dedication and pride. He died attempting to protect his troops from a truck laden with explosives.

I am sure that Mr. Khan's son would not be proud of what his father did at the Democratic Convention. To support Hillary Clinton is a slap in the face of every American service member. She has shown her complete disdain for the military for years. She supports the very people that killed Mr. Khan's son.

My son, is a Staff Sergeant now serving in the 2nd Cavalry Regiment, stationed at the Rose Barracks, in Vilseck, Germany. He was deployed to Iraq (2009) and Afghanistan (2011) with the 1st Stryker Brigade Combat Team, from Ft. Wainwright, Alaska. He was blown up by an IED a week after arriving in Iraq. He received only superficial physical injuries (Cuts and bruises from flying sand, rocks and debris) yet also sustained brain injury, due to the blast concussion . He refused medical treatment, so that he could continue to support his squad mates in the ensuing fire fight. Thus, he was not awarded a Purple Heart, which he deserved. Most of his time in Iraq was spent breaking down doors and rounding up high value intelligence targets. He performed these actions in Baqubah and Mosul, two of the worst locations in Iraq for Taliban activity.

Mosul Patrol 2009 (2).jpg <---My son (on right with M-249 SAW) in Mosul 2009--From the front page of The New York Times!!

In fact, the Taliban put a $50,000 price on the head of all members of my son's squad. They were well known to the Taliban.

When deployed in Afghanistan, near Kandahar, he was attached to the Headquarters Company A, 1st Battalion/5th Infantry Regiment (1SBCT) of the 25th Infantry Division-Tropic Lightning. Although technically not on the front line, he was on the Battalion Commander's Security Detachment. If the Battalion Commander went outside the wire, my son's squad protected him. He saw considerable combat, as Col. Payne spent a lot of time outside the wire!

Kent-Stryker in Afghanistan.jpg <---My son manning Browning M-2 .50 caliber heavy machine gun on Stryker armored personnel carrier in Afghanistan (2011).

I'm damn proud of my son. I'm damn proud of Mr. Khan's son. Too bad Mr. Khan brings nothing but dishonor and shame to his son's memory. Mrs. Khan behaved just as a good, obedient Muslim wife is supposed to.......she stood submissively and quietly in the background in support of her husband who was busy defiling the memory of their son.

Mr. Khan said that Donald Trump should listen to the American people. Well, from what I see, he is listening. Just remember, Mr. Khan, if Hillary Clinton could get 5 more votes for throwing you and your wife under the bus, she would. She would then say, "Thank God and Greyhound you're gone!!" and "Damn it, Bill, get away from that woman!! That's Bruce Jenner!!"

BLUE STAR RANT IS OVER!!!
Blue Star Pennant.jpg

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 08-02-2016 at 12:21 PM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

blue star mom letter to khan

blue star mother replies to khan
blue stare mothers responce to con

mother of active duty soldier replies khan

responce from a blue star mom

Click on a term to search for related topics.