Clint Eastwood on Donald Trump’s Racism: ‘Just F—ing Get Over It’ - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree23Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2016, 06:02 PM   #1

Clint Eastwood on Donald Trump’s Racism: ‘Just F—ing Get Over It’

Only like Clint could say it....LOL!

Clint Eastwood on Trump's Racism: 'Just F-ing Get Over It'
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-03-2016, 07:45 PM   #2

I wish it was that easy...

...yup, Clint made some good points. The problem is though that he doesn't have the audience he did 30 years ago and Trump seems hell bent derailing himself? I hate to seem pessimistic but it's looking like Donald is unraveling here lately? He's certainly not been looking too Presidential the last few weeks? I wish he could pull things together somehow but you know what they say about wishing...
OLE442 and Spotly like this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 07:52 PM   #3
Super Moderator

I agree with Mark, I'm beginning to wonder if Trump started his run as a joke and now that he's won the nomination he trying to bail on it without actually quitting. He continues to pull stupid stunts, say stupid shit and he refuses to listen to his advisors.
OLE442, Spotly and cousinmark like this.

Old 08-03-2016, 10:10 PM   #4

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
I agree with Mark, I'm beginning to wonder if Trump started his run as a joke and now that he's won the nomination he trying to bail on it without actually quitting. He continues to pull stupid stunts, say stupid shit and he refuses to listen to his advisors.
Well my first reaction when he said he was going to run was. This is just a liberal ploy to shake up and devide the R party, he's working for his old buddies the Clintons.

Maybe he's as shocked as everyone else it's come down to this.

Had to edit this after watching Megyn Kelly on Fox. Man she still hates Trump, pounding him on her show. Thought I was watching CNN for a minute.

Last edited by Tankgunner; 08-03-2016 at 11:18 PM.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:33 PM   #5

Just to clarify, Clint is not telling people to get over Trump's racism. He's telling the delicate little snowflakes to quit whimpering "racism" at everyone who they don't like.

Trump hasn't said anything that would lead me to believe he is racist.
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:12 AM   #6

Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post
Just to clarify, Clint is not telling people to get over Trump's racism. He's telling the delicate little snowflakes to quit whimpering "racism" at everyone who they don't like.

Right on the mark, Rusty! Thank you! I'm so sick and tired of Trump being called a racist, a fascist, and any other label the left can come up with. Trump was attacked by this Khan man because the left knew they could paint Trump as some kind of racist for saying we need to keep the muslims out until they were determined to not be terrorists, period. This Khan man's son served America with honor, and Trump never said anything against him. This Khan man, however, is anything but honorable, namely for his willingness to be a lap dog for the left. I promise you that the NWO elitists who used him have no interest in his cause, whatsoever. They will use ISIS and any other terror groups to bring about their agenda. That is another discussion, for another time. Bottom line, I believe that Trump is for real, and that he will win this election, but the left is going to pull out all the stops in an effort to stop him. Please remember what we are up against: George Soros and the Rothschilds, and all of these other NWO elitists who want to see an end to the Great Experiment, the United States of America. Rant over.

BTW: Three cheers for Clint Eastwood!
OLE442 and Ice-and-Snow like this.
Molon labe

Last edited by WhiteEagle58; 08-04-2016 at 12:20 AM.
WhiteEagle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:59 AM   #7

Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post

Copy that Rusty, I agree. The thread got a little off topic.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 05:16 AM   #8

Right on the mark, Rusty! Thank you! I'm so sick and tired of Trump being called a racist, a fascist, and any other label the left can come up with.
I believe Barry is more racist than Trump......but oops, I can't say that can I? Me bad LOL! Heck, Hillary is even worse than that IMO!

Clint is not telling people to get over Trump's racism
Yes, Clint is addressing the pussification of America as I see it!
Chuck43, byern and WhiteEagle58 like this.

Last edited by OLE442; 08-04-2016 at 05:19 AM.
Old 08-04-2016, 07:41 AM   #9
Banned

“You see… in this world there’s two kinds of people my friend… those with loaded guns … and those who dig.”
And those that talk at length on national TV to an empty chair.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 08:00 AM   #10

And those that talk at length on national TV to an empty chair.
While Clint's empty chair convention skit may have been a little lame, if he were 10 years younger, I believe it might have been better thought out/presented. Age affects all us old timers to a degree!

I do however feel the disdain for Barry Soetoro Obama's policy and definitely anti-American slant that he subtly promotes (not so subtle if you're paying attention IMO!). I have relatives who came out of the same womb as I who disagree and are now Hillary supporters. While I sure as hell can't understand it (especially Hillary support), I accept the right to their own opinions.
WhiteEagle58 likes this.

Last edited by OLE442; 08-04-2016 at 08:01 AM. Reason: spellin'