Khizr Khan .... Kahn game! - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree34Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2016, 06:49 AM   #1

Khizr Khan .... Kahn game!

My fav blogger Vox Day here https://voxday.blogspot.com/2016/07/...on-volume.html

The Khizr Khan story was pretty good rhetoric for the Democrats. But it was hampered by the fundamental weakness of rhetoric that is used to sell falsehoods rather than the truth. Of course, one can't effectively counter rhetoric with dialectic, although Trump could have been even colder than he was in pointing to the silence of Khan's headscarf-wearing mother.

The more effective rhetoric would have been to point out that Khan's death likely saved American lives, as he was killed before he experienced an attack of Sudden Jihad Syndrome and turned his guns on his fellow soldiers. The outrage would have been epic and would have served to underline the fact that even some who wear the uniform and are sworn to defend the US Constitution are not, and never will be, Americans.

Commenter here: The Inarticulate Orator - Taki's Magazine
The whole "Khan Game" represents a fine opportunity for a national discussion we won't have - about appropriating the guilt/sacrifice of others.

The Kahn parents sacrificed nothing. Their son joined the military and lost his life. Nobody forced him to join - and loss of life is a risk of being in the military.

They are entitled to grieve - but not to claim that they themselves have sacrificed.

And consider what they did with their grief. They sold it to a woman who literally despises the military, who arms and funds the very people who killed their son.

Apparently they did that because her mass immigration policies favor Daddy Khan's way of making a living and Trump's more sensible ideas do not.

Do these "gold star" parents really deserve respect or deferential treatment?

Also good answers at Taki Mag:
All Trump should have said is this "I feel immense sadness for any parent who has lost a child and that is why I will keep America out of wars that serve no purpose to the American people.

Now that all the Pearl Clutching over Trump's "Gaffe" is calming down, people can see the real point - which is someone exploiting a family member's death to score cheap political points. And for the benefit of a completely amoral sleaze bucket named Hillary to boot.

Also, the father is a supporter of Sharia law, so Trump's instincts get vindicated again.

If Moslem immigration had been illegal when the Khans came to America, their son would probably still be alive.

Trump's response should have been "Well unlike Hillary, I was against invading Iraq, so if I'd been president ten years ago, your son would still be alive".

Their son was slain twelve years ago. Compare them to Mrs. Smith who spoke in Cleveland, whose son was abandoned to die at Benghazi, and who has been scorned by the Demoncrats. Or of the thousands of dead and grieving due to Muslim terrorism. Who was it who said "What difference, at this point, does that matter?

The feigned outrage against Trump of the left - and the establishment right - is the reaction of people who have grown fat, rich, and happy in the status quo when presented with someone who might actually change things.

When it comes to art, motorcycles, automobiles, wine and women all you need to know is what you like. When it comes to leadership all you need to know is reality. Any nuanced interpretation of reality is propaganda. This is this.

When the Khan couple states that Trump has not sacrificed anything, he should just ignore it. If he has to answer, he should say "My sacrificing may be not big, but the Khans sacrificed little, but gained a whole lot by being allowed into America. The loss of their son is not a sacrifice, it was the actions of a grown man, an officer which we expect nothing less of. Some people would say he sacrificed himself, but for sure; his parents sacrificed nothing."

And oh lookie lookie here! Funny how the media leaves THIS aspect out?!

Khizr Khan Believes the Constitution 'Must Always Be Subordinated to the Sharia'

Khan speaks admiringly of Brohi'’s interpretation of human rights, even though it included the right to kill and mutilate those who violate Islamic laws and even the right of men to "beat" wives who act "unseemly."
For now, the most patriotic Muslim in America, according to media myth-making, remains Khizr Muazzam Khan, the father of a fallen American soldier who claims to hold the Constitution so dear he keeps a copy in his breast pocket.

But what does he really believe? His Islamist writings offer a window into his ideological thinking – and the view is a contradictory and highly disturbing one, especially in light of the fanfare he has received.

and y'all seen this anywhere?

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration - Breitbart

======================
And since all of that is dismaying and disgusting: here's one wee bit of hopeful news:

A Marine Is Using Hillary?s Email Scandal as Defense After Getting Caught Sending 1 Classified Email

But despite his service, Brezler was forced out of the Marine Corps in 2015 for sharing one classified email during his 15 years of service.

The Washington Post reports that Brezler was stateside when he sent an email in 2012 warning his deployed colleagues about an Afghan police chief, Sarwar Jan, who worked at their post and was “crooked” and “sexually abused” boys, attaching a classified document including allegations that he was part of the Taliban.

His warning fell on deaf ears. More than two weeks later, one of the older boys – who was a victim of Jan’s abuse – shot and killed three Marines, wounding a fourth.

Immediately following the ambush, Brezler was accused of using an “improper email account” to pass along the message, as well as sending “classified information”–something he willingly admitted to.

After a three-year investigation, a senior Navy official decided to take Brezler to court and pursue dismissing him from the military.

Fast forward to July 5, 2016, when the FBI director admitted that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent 110 emails said to contain “classified” information. He then announced that she will face no criminal charges or other punishment.

The presumptive Democratic nominee also had dozens of other email chains containing “confidential,” “secret,” and “top secret” information.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-04-2016, 08:17 AM   #2

Like I've said before......the parents and the father with his pristine copy of the U.S. Constitution were a trap. If I carried one, which to me is a bit odd, mine would be crumpled and highly pocket worn......unlike the pristine copy the father carried which was IMO, a fresh copy for a purpose! (The bait was set by the Democrats and The Donald took it hook, line and sinker!)

He is used to being THE BOSS and doing whatever the hell he pleases and firing statements, unfiltered at his enemy's. In the business world that can work but in the political arena, you have to think about every comment you make and try to see what attacks are headed your way and the consequences of them and your actions.

Trump needs to listen a bit to his handlers and think like a politician if he really wants to get elected ......and time is running out! Played right, he could roll over Hillary and mash here campaign flat......she has many, many bad points in her past!

This is why I always felt Ross Perot would never have made it as President back in the day! THE BOSS feels like THE BOSS and most can't seem to change into politician mode. If you can't do that, you won't get elected and won't get the chance to make your changes! Hillary will do whatever it takes!!

JMHO!
Ice-and-Snow and WhiteEagle58 like this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 08:27 AM   #3
Banned

Originally Posted by OLE442 View Post
The bait was set by the Democrats and The Donald took it hook, line and sinker!
Scary to think what traps he might get the USA into, if he fell for this one so easily.
oz white and cousinmark like this.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2016, 08:54 AM   #4

Coffee bars in Madison are not "soft targets." Maybe Khan travels a lot...
Old 08-04-2016, 12:18 PM   #5

Originally Posted by montanaResident View Post
Scary to think what traps he might get the USA into, if he fell for this one so easily.
...I'm with you on this one Montana. How hard would it have been to acknowledge their loss and clarify that the concern was with potential bad guys implanted in the refugee masses. There IS a legitimate reason for concern after all. The way he played this one does concern me.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 12:50 PM   #6
Banned

Originally Posted by cousinmark View Post
...I'm with you on this one Montana. How hard would it have been to acknowledge their loss and clarify that the concern was with potential bad guys implanted in the refugee masses. There IS a legitimate reason for concern after all. The way he played this one does concern me.
Is he really this dumb? Is he the 6th grade kid that always takes the head fake, clearing the lane for an easy lay-up. A grown man would take a seat, find another game to play. NO! In my mind, Trump is a plant to help pave the way for Clinton. So who got played? Voters for Trump in the primaries.

Donald Trump changed political parties at least five times

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump switched political party affiliations at least five times since the late ‘80s, according to voting records obtained byThe Smoking Gun.

Mr. Trump, who after years of teasing the idea announced on Tuesday his GOP bid for the White House, may soon have to answer for why he left the party as recently as 2011.

Mr. Trump registered for the first time in New York as a Republican in July 1987, only to dump the GOP more than a decade later for the Independence Party in October 1999, according to the New York City Board of Elections.

In August 2001, the billionaire enrolled as a Democrat. Eight years later, he returned to the Republican Party, The Smoking Gun reported.

After only two years as a registered Republican, Mr. Trump left the party again, and in December 2011 marked a box that indicated, “I do not wish to enroll in a party
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:03 PM   #7

Originally Posted by OLE442 View Post

Trump needs to listen a bit to his handlers and think like a politician if he really wants to get elected ......and time is running out!
That's the conventional wisdom. So far the conventional wisdom has proved wrong at every step in the Trump campaign to the White House.I think the experts are as wrong today as they have been from day one.

There is no more polished politician and speaker than Romney. He was relentlessly savaged by the press and dems no matter what he said. He lost twice.

Now Trump is being told he shouldn't fire back at turncoat cowards like McCain, Ryan, McConnell... et al. Wrong again! One of the major driving forces of Trump support are conservatives who are pissed off at these RINOs giving Obama everything he wants. The last thing Trump needs to do is turn milquetoast when dealing with these closet liberals in republican clothing.
Ice-and-Snow likes this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 01:06 PM   #8

He is definitely not as smart as Hillary! The record speaks for itself IMO! AND, she will get away with all kinds of crazy shi* when she becomes President! Trumps stupid shi* may not look so bad then! We will most likely even wish we had Barry Soetoro Obama back by then! I'm almost cherishing the thought of those who love/accept her when they realized what they actually voted for when she reverts back to real self and not the perky Grandma statesperson we're seeing now! Maybe Vince Foster had a premonition.....LOL!
Old 08-04-2016, 01:09 PM   #9

Now Trump is being told he shouldn't fire back at turncoat cowards like McCain, Ryan, McConnell... et al. Wrong again! One of the major driving forces of Trump support are conservatives who are pissed off at these RINOs giving Obama everything he wants. The last thing Trump needs to do is turn milquetoast when dealing with these closet liberals in republican clothing.
I can see that BUT, Trump needs more than all of us pissed off disheartened conservative voters.....he needs undecided and unsatisfied pissed off progressives and maybe parts of a few other groups! But then, I could be very wrong because I have been so many, many times before. Sure hope I am!
Old 08-04-2016, 02:19 PM   #10

I'm a U.S.Marine 0311 grunt Vietnam Vet.I got nothing but respect for Capt.Kahn, and his Gold Star family.
montanaResident and Trex like this.

Yes I am a Democrat,that love his guns!
If1Hitu is offline   Reply With Quote