Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Lineman
  • 1 Post By RugerLuger
  • 1 Post By Ice-and-Snow
  • 1 Post By ChattanoogaPhil

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2016, 12:48 AM   #1

Angry Hillary Panders To Muslims!!

A friend sent this to me. I found it just one more reason to distrust, dislike and be revolted by "Crooked Hillary"!!!

For Your Reading Pleasure:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Texas — unbelievable! Channel 12 in Beaumont Texas did the reporting.
The story appears on Beaumont TV station. According to the Beaumont newspaper and reports from a couple of Beaumont TV stations this really happened. Why did Hillary REALLY visit Beaumont, Texas - Got to read this!

Hillary Clinton made a campaign stop yesterday in Beaumont, Texas. Only six people were there to greet her. Her security detail outnumbered her supporters by quite a bit. She wouldn’t talk, wave to, or even acknowledge those there to greet her. As bad as that is, it’s not the real story here.

The real story is who she took a private meeting with.
After landing, Clinton headed off to a fundraiser in West Beaumont, where she was greeted by around 150-200 Muslims, most of whom were of Pakistani origin. The event was held by Pakistani businessman Tahir Javed and Hillary raised
approximately $500,000 by pandering to Muslims, making it “one of the top five private fundraisers Clinton has had in this country.”
She’s bought and paid for by them. Spread this far and wide. You will not see it on national news, but this is what is going on.

The Hildabeast.jpg

Tolerant.Liberal.jpg

Good.Bye.Cruel.World..jpg
HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
starnovi likes this.

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 08-05-2016 at 12:51 AM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-05-2016, 03:54 AM   #2

January 2016 visit to Beaumont

https://www.truthorfiction.com/hilla...eaumont-texas/
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 04:22 AM   #3

I think she could appear in a Burka with BHO and would still have loyal followers, I don't get it!
And they have turned slamming Republicans into an art.
Go Trump!
starnovi likes this.

Mike
NRA
Amvets Life Member
Navy Vet
RugerLuger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-05-2016, 06:14 AM   #4

I wish this were funny. And I wish the %()+&@#$%*(+) liberal idiots had a working amygdala to GET it!!

r/K Selection Theory |

Or, if you prefer video:

Oh hey! Phyllis Schlafly is on it too!
http://anonymousconservativ.ipage.com/blog/

Last edited by Ice-and-Snow; 08-05-2016 at 06:16 AM.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:24 AM   #5

Anonymous Conservative, in his blog, hits it beautifully!

Trump is a brilliant guy. And yet lately he has been allowing the media to paint him as they want, as this maestro of the media seems to not be in control. What is happening?

The Republican party has been taken over by liberals in league with the Democrats. Boehner was only the most obvious example.

Now suppose you are Donald Trump. You are a master of the public, almost to the point of being a stage hypnotist. Your opponent is one of the most repulsive women ever, in a time when the nation desperately want’s something completely different, just like you.

You know you can win the election by a huge margin, easily, just by keeping your mouth shut. Or you can even pour on the charm, and win by an overwhelming landslide. If you do that, you will easily enter office the leader of a party filled with traitorous backstabbers and lying manipulators – all of whom will be working against your agenda and trying to make you into a failure from day one. They will all want you to lose.

Alternatively, you can take three or four weeks, and do crazy stuff which will both make the contest interesting, and smoke out all of the phonies who are going to be working to thwart you behind the scenes and stab you in the back eventually. Along the way you can cement your cred as an anti-establishment candidate, and be seen by the public as the enemy of a media with an approval in the low twenties and an enemy of establishment politicians who have approvals in the teens. In addition, the conflict stimulus might even drive the nation more K, even as your poll numbers temporarily dip.

Will you have to pour on the charm later, and run a smart campaign to only win by five or six points? Of course. But you will have separated those you can trust from those you can’t, and you will have taken measurable steps toward creating a party that will unite behind you in the numerous battles to come.

The biggest advantage to Trump isn’t his ability to play the media — it is his ability to fire up conservatives at the grassroots and shift the nation toward K. But not far behind that is the fact that his campaign is clearing out the liberal infiltrators of the Republican party, and creating a party that will unify, rather than recoil, every time Trump calls out, “America First!”

And then:
If you haven't read Scott Adams (ys, "The Dilbert Guy") on the masterful brilliant "persuasion" techniques Trump is employing, it's fascinating stuff! It helps you see how-and-why Trump is doing what he's doing!

Scott Adams' Blog
ChattanoogaPhil likes this.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 06:50 AM   #6

Well, I hope there is a method to The Donald's actions and it works!
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 07:38 AM   #7

Do n't drop a buck on the street anywhere near Hillary. The beast will trample you trying to get it.
byern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 12:21 PM   #8

The hypocrites in the Democratic Party never cease to amaze me. The party of feminism, pandering and kissing the ass of men who treat women like slaves.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 12:57 PM   #9

Originally Posted by OLE442 View Post
Well, I hope there is a method to The Donald's actions and it works!
One man's madness is another man's genius... or something like that.

Trump has so far proved all the pundits and political experts wrong since the moment he announced. Undaunted by their zero batting average, they still embarrassing pretend to know how to run Trump's campaign better than he does. Had Trump taken their advice, he'd be sitting on the sidelines while Hillary Light (Bush) was campaigning right now.

Go Trump!
RugerLuger likes this.
ChattanoogaPhil is online now   Reply With Quote