Kimber Talk Forums banner

Chicago's Violent Weekend

13K views 186 replies 26 participants last post by  Richard 
#1 ·
#2 ·
These admin political hacks as chiefs has got to end. He has the guts to state that without more laws he and his force are incapable of making that city safe?

He should do what he can to get rid of the lazy and cowardice that hide behind the union and encourage the law biding to arm themselves in the interim period it takes for him to regain control. He should publicly denounce these silly laws proven not to work and publicly declare that his officers will not arrest or charge anyone that is not a prohibited possessor and that uses a firearm in self defense.

Obviously this guy has spent very little time working the street.

#7 ·
How much do ya want to bet that this was nearly all black on black innercity crime.Do ya think Rev.'s Jackass and Sharptongue will step up to the plate and address this problem?I doubt it.[/QUOTE

Check out the link to HeyJackass.com for a complete breakdown on race.

Reactions: runnr548
#23 ·
That it I am not moving to Chicago. good god what do they do when its 90 deg.s and humid outside???
The inner city of St Louis is getting just as bad but they only put a couple in the papers.{They don't want to scare the tourist off}
I'm often in the ghetto area delivering equipment and would love to be able to carry but it's against company policy also.
I just do my "Krazy White Boy Act" by throwing binders and chains while screaming at no one on the phone and that seems to keep the hood rats away from me..

#15 · (Edited)
*** Warning *** All non-violent citizens of Chicago must evacuate immediately. *** Warning ***

At 2200 hours, Friday 25 April 2014, all remaining residents of Chicago will be issued one handgun and one loaded magazine. We expect the city to be quiet and calm by 1400 hours Sunday 27 April 2014. Clean up will begin 0500 hours, Monday 28 April 2014.

That is all.

#16 ·
*** Warning *** All non-violent citizens of Chicago must evacuate immediately. *** Warning ***

At 2200 hours, Friday 25 April 2014, all remaining residents of Chicago will be issues one handgun and one loaded magazine. We expect the city to be quiet and calm by 1400 hours Sunday 27 April 2014. Clean up will begin 0500 hours, Monday 28 April 2014.

That is all.
Damn that's funny to bad its not true..:D:D

#19 ·
How is something so basic and simple to most of us completely lost on the leaders of these cities? I just don't get it. Do they refuse to accept the fact that thousands of children are growing up without effective role models, no concept of hard work, no moral compass, and no accountability? What do they expect? 73% of African American babies born in Washington D.C. have no father listed on Birth Certificate. And we are blaming a tool? So they decide to strengthen gun laws that have already proven to fail. It's really sad that not one leader is DEMANDING accountability from those who are failing these children. You can't legislate morality.

#21 ·
They classify murders by incidents. So if 5 people are murdered at once then it counts as one incident and not 5 murders. That's great Mr. Police Chief. Way to use fuzzy math to make yourself look good.

#24 ·
Typical Weekend in Chi-Town!!

Chicago has been over run with crime, corruption and violence since the time of Al Capone. Nothing has changed, even when "Mr. Hope & Change", himself, was a community organizer there!!! :eek::eek:

The best thing to happen to Chicago, in over 80 years, was the U.S. Supreme Court's ruling that Illinois had to allow concealed carry and the city of Chicago had to allow the sale and possession of firearms inside the city limits!! Once the carry permits start being issued, the crime and violence rate will take a dive!! :cool::cool:

#34 ·
My town? 0-0-0-. A large % of the men in my town of 70K have CCP's and nobody seems to mind. Some people open carry and nobody gives them a second glance.We are a very conservative community. I was at my bank Friday and I saw two people besides myself with holster "patterns" under their shirts. I suspect there were a few more I couldn't see. Do you think the bank president minds? not at all. However, corporate Policy has a rule that employees may NOT have any type of weapon at work and that includes a firearm. Kind of strange but it is a national bank.

#38 ·
I understand it's not a fair comparison between my town and a huge city like Chicago. We live in a different world than Chicago. My point is, possession of firearms by responsible citizens isn't, hasn't, and never will be a problem. They refuse to address the real problem in this city and take the easy road by blaming a piece of metal.

Reactions: Chuck66
#39 ·
The city of StLou fluctuates between 2nd and 3rd in the nation on "Most Dangerous Cities".
That being said, if multiple murders happen at the same scene it only counts as one to keep the percentages down.
In a few years they are merging St Louis and St Louis County to bring the % down even further..
Smoke and screen baby...

#47 ·
We haven't hit the weekend yet but were making progress, so far this week we've got.

Week in Progress (Sun - Sat)
Shot & Killed: 7
Shot & Wounded: 41
Total Homicides: 7

Year To Date Totals
Shot & Killed: 94
Shot & Wounded: 536
Total Homicides: 120

The mayor is thinking about having a free rap concert to calm things down before they get bad (HUH?) and after taking a deep breath he officially come out for Hillary for president.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.