Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By OLE442
  • 1 Post By Lineman

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2016, 09:55 PM   #1

Kayla Mueller — The Girl Left Behind!

Kayla Mueller — The Girl Left Behind!

I just finished watching the 20/20 story about Kayla Mueller, who was held for a 18 months by Isis and died in captivity after being repeatedly tortured and raped. It was heartbreaking to hear the parents say that the Obama administration and the American Government told them if they paid a ransom to secure the freedom of their daughter, they could be prosecuted! This is outrageous!!

In the case of Bowe Bergdahl, who was released in May 2014 after being held for almost 5 years by the Taliban after walking off his post, the Obama administration and the American Government paid the ransom price of 5 top Taliban leaders who had been held for years at Guantanamo Bay. This deserter was also given a higher rank after arriving back in the U.S.!! We paid (evil) human ransom to get this deserter back but the parents of Kayla weren’t allowed this option! No one was prosecuted for this questionable trade!! Bergdal has not yet been prosecuted and may never be IMO?

The Obama administration and the American Government recently paid a ransom of 400 million dollars in non-U.S. currency where the hostages were not allowed to leave until Iran rec’d the payment. No one was prosecuted for this questionable trade!!

Kayla’s parents expressed their disappointment in the Obama administration and the American Government and I can’t blame them. I would never recommend anyone to travel to or work in the many 3rd world countries around the world (and a lot of countries I once thought of as civilized).
WhiteEagle58 likes this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-26-2016, 10:28 PM   #2

Unhappy

What OLE said!!

Obama's Muslim friends were just showing their tolerance, acceptance and true love of peaceful coexistence with members of other religions (As long as they are either converted to Islam or dead!)

Good Evening, Infidel!!.jpgSilence, I Kill You!!.jpgMuhammad the Beheader.jpg
WhiteEagle58 likes this.

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

kayla the girl left behind

the story of kayla girl left behind

Click on a term to search for related topics.