Charlotte protests/riots - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree56Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2016, 07:47 AM   #1

Charlotte protests/riots

...I guess a black guy was shot and killed by police yesterday afternoon in Charlotte. Police said he had a gun (one has been recovered, there are witnesses too) The officer involved was also black. The deceased's family has said it wasn't a gun but a book in his hand (no book has been recovered).
...last night protests and rioting ensued, more expected tonight.
starnovi likes this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-21-2016, 08:09 AM   #2

Fook this crap, bring in Martial Law and throw them all behind a fence. This will never end!
Hoffbrew and starnovi like this.

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:21 AM   #3

Not a bad idea bhunted, with this one there's been no video released to the best of my knowledge? Essentially this "demonstration" was organized and coordinated via social media or if I dare "Obama phones". Nice to know they're being put to good use :-) Although it's not Chicago, Charlotte has it's share of black on black violence. Why haven't these same "organizers" made any effort to rally the troops when it comes to that?

...aren't permits required for public assemblies???
Markie and starnovi like this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-21-2016, 08:33 AM   #4

Originally Posted by bhunted View Post
Fook this crap, bring in Martial Law and throw them all behind a fence. This will never end!
I'll bet that if martial law was declared by this administration, it wouldn't be these individuals who would end up behind a fence! JMHO! So true that this will never end.....at least in a good way!
bhunted and starnovi like this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 08:45 AM   #5

The mayor stated that the White House had been contacted for assistance. Yep...I-85 is a Obama road, so let's just call him.
Markie and starnovi like this.

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:09 AM   #6

I lived in Pineville, NC (next to Charlotte) at the time of the LA Riots. When trouble started in Atlanta I remember the Charlotte Mayor at the time announcing unequivocally that there would be no riots in his city, period, and he meant it. Those who might had thought about rioting apparently believed him.

Fast forward to today... we have way too many left-wing kooks running cities. Baltimore is a fine example where the police are directed to stand aside while rioters are given a free pass to loot and burn down the city.

Too many riots... too many terrorist attacks... too many left-wing kooks in charge.
Hoffbrew, Markie, starnovi and 1 others like this.
ChattanoogaPhil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 11:29 AM   #7

Bring back what should be done in these cases. I can not see what rioting, burning up things ever accomplish anything.
Participant of the Southeast Asia War Games, 1971.
Markie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:45 PM   #8

Originally Posted by Markie View Post
Bring back what should be done in these cases. I can not see what rioting, burning up things ever accomplish anything.
One might think......

If you have nothing, ........share your wealth with society.

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 02:07 PM   #9
Banned

Originally Posted by Markie View Post
Really? The Feds moved into Ferguson and did a thorough investigation and found the police force was rift with problems and targeting the black community. That would not have happened had the community just accepted the violence as "the way it is".

IMO, if you are an oppressed part of society, acting out and getting a lot of media focus accomplishes quite a bit. Just saying.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 03:06 PM   #10

Originally Posted by montanaResident View Post
Really? The Feds moved into Ferguson and did a thorough investigation and found the police force was rift with problems and targeting the black community. That would not have happened had the community just accepted the violence as "the way it is".

IMO, if you are an oppressed part of society, acting out and getting a lot of media focus accomplishes quite a bit. Just saying.
But really, what else would Obama's Feds say. All of Ferguson is basically a black community. I'm not saying there weren't any problems, but I would be hard pressed to believe everything in that report.

But you are right the squeaky wheel gets the grease, meanwhile the cops are getting killer OT checks that 90% of the rioters aren't paying for either. The people getting their shops burned and looted, cars vandalized and mugged are. Hell of a system we got, don't really think that's the way it was drawn up though.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote