Kimber Talk Forums banner

The bar is open

2K views 29 replies 10 participants last post by  Chuck43 
#1 ·
I apologize for the late start, the KT bar is officially open. it's going to be a Knob Creek night, Cheers my friends. :D

#4 ·
I used to see him and his first wife at my old place of work. His manager was a pilot of ours. If you look at some of his old songs you will see Major Bob Music.....Enjoy. Did I see the bar is open...okay...sitting here having one while I read.

#6 ·
Gary, don't let this get out but once you reach "Super Senior Member" status (10,000+ posts) the KT bar is officially open 24/7 365 for you. Only you, Marshall and I are in that club but try and keep it under your hat because I don't want to see the guys going crazy trying to achieve that level.

#8 ·
Well I had beer with pizza that I brought home for supper but that was at 6pm. Having sweet tea now.
I have 4,248 posts to go until I'm in the super duper member club. wow.

#22 ·
At our normal sportsbar tonight, drinking my normal Vodka.. I know you guys like the better stuff but I just can't do the Scotch and Bourbons.. So cheers guys! Here's to a fun day of shooting guns and shopping for new ones. [emoji483][emoji379]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#29 ·
We have block parties in our neighborhood every so often and my neighbor is always up bright and early the next morning with the bar in the driveway, serving up the best bloody Mary's I've ever had!

#30 ·
We have block parties in our neighborhood every so often and my neighbor is always up bright and early the next morning with the bar in the driveway, serving up the best bloody Mary's I've ever had!

Now that's sound like what I'd call a good neighbor, I'd run my snowblower over his driveway any day of the week.

Reactions: Snowflake9mm
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.