Anybody buying a Hillary On-Sale firearm? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree52Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2016, 05:55 PM   #1
Banned

Anybody buying a Hillary On-Sale firearm?

If she wins, and with Donald spending his time attacking a former Miss Universe, it is very possible, gun sales are going to skyrocket. I've my list of firearms to sell, and am now purchasing their replacements. CZ-97B was one of them.
starnovi likes this.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-01-2016, 06:02 PM   #2

IMO this is "inciting the peace and quiet of gun enthusiasts". We all have enough firearms to enjoy for years to come. NO one is going to take away your guns or ammo. The gun and ammo manufacturers love this mind set. History has proven this won't happen. No offense meant montana and if you truly feel that way I feel your worrying has no basis. This is a large forum of gun lovers and we need to prevent the frenzy that can sweep needlessly through the ranks.
Snake15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:25 PM   #3

Well, I don't plan on doing any frenzy purchases but if someone were to tell me that somewhere in the near future all guns will have a 2 round capacity, smart bullets and bio-metric safeties, I wouldn't feel confident poo pooing the notion. I'd have my doubts but can we really put anything past our....protectors?!
starnovi likes this.

You can tell alot about a fellow's character by his way of eating jellybeans. - Ronald Reagan
Spotly is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2016, 06:37 PM   #4
Banned

Originally Posted by Snake15 View Post
History has proven this won't happen.
History teaches different lessons to different people. Recent history has shown me that a gun control president creates a buying frenzy among many. Given an event, sales can widely exceed supply (Sandy Hook Elementary).
Chuck43 likes this.
Old 10-01-2016, 06:54 PM   #5

Yes...cheap used striker fire.

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:56 PM   #6
Banned

Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
Yes...cheap used striker fire.
I can't wait to offload my Glock 21. Nothing at all wrong with it. I just don't like it..
Chuck43, 2sharp2, Tinman and 3 others like this.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:59 PM   #7

I'm way ahead of all this, made sure I had all I wanted and needed last year. I tend to stay out of the firearms selling biz. Now I only buy something if it's to good to pass up, like the like new Colt M45A1 I recently got for a song and a dance.

Right now all I really care about is ammo, can't seem to ever have enough of that. But if things do go to hell and a hand basket, I've got more then enough firearms to barter without losing the ones I need. I've passed the super owner label a long, long time ago.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 12:34 AM   #8
VTX

I bought a 223 with some extra mags. Been stocking up on ammo mostly for fear of, if the is a frenzy, I won't have to pay the exorbitant prices just to go plinking. But then you never know...
montanaResident and swca like this.
VTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 07:37 AM   #9

Originally Posted by Snake15 View Post
IMO this is "inciting the peace and quiet of gun enthusiasts". We all have enough firearms to enjoy for years to come. NO one is going to take away your guns or ammo. The gun and ammo manufacturers love this mind set. History has proven this won't happen. No offense meant montana and if you truly feel that way I feel your worrying has no basis. This is a large forum of gun lovers and we need to prevent the frenzy that can sweep needlessly through the ranks.
I think if Hillary wins, there will be all kinds of new gun control restrictions, up to and specifically including a rollback of Heller. Guns, ammunition, and magazines will be severely restricted.

People are under the mistaken impression that their guns will be "grandfathered" or that the next AWB will be like the last one. That foolish. Hillary was involved with the last one. She's smart. She's learned her lesson. The next ban will be nothing like the first one, and with her SC justices in place, it will be upheld.

Also, there are a lot of buyers out there just coming of age, who really don't have guns, or have only a few. While many of us have 10 or 12 or hundreds of guns, there are lost of folks who are younger and are worried the guns won't be there for them when they want them.
OLE442 and montanaResident like this.
Gmountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2016, 07:37 AM   #10

I have all the guns need (not want) so have taken to investing in precious metals (ammo). The safes will be packed, one way or another.
Pops6116 and druryj like this.
Jflytle is offline   Reply With Quote