LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2020, 08:02 AM   #651

https://www.facebook.com/GlennBeck/v...1762707316360/

you tell em glenn
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-27-2020, 05:24 AM   #652
Super Moderator

I canít keep up, I just canít. Iím exhausted trying to figure out what weíre all supposed to do, believe, and be outraged by next.

Two months ago, First Responders were all the rage. In fact, they were heroes. We gave them free coffee, meals, and cheers as they drove by. Today we hate them and want them defunded because they canít be trusted.

Nurses and Doctors are still okay for now, but they may be unemployed.

Just 45 days ago protests werenít ďessentialĒ and were considered criminal, selfish and a murderous activity. Today they are gloriously critical and celebrated. All of the obvious criminal and murderous activities are simply ignored. If you protest about lock downs for freedom, you are selfish and you will spread a virus. If you protest, loot, and riot for social justice, you are a warrior and the virus cedes.

Trust the experts, no, not those experts. Donít wear masks Ö wear masks, but only good ones. Wait, donít wear masks, wear anything as a mask. Never mind on the masks. Not sure, but if you donít, you hate people because you could be an asymptomatic spreader. Wait, thatís not a thing anymore?

For 3 months, NOTHING was more important than social distance. In fact, we gave up all of our liberties for it. We canceled schools, medical and dental procedures, canceled activities, closed businesses, eliminated every spring rite of passage from prom to graduation, denied people funerals, even at Arlington, and we wrecked the economy for it. Then came social justice, and social distance was no more. Now things are more cut and dry though. A thousand people at three memorials for someone they never even met. Itís a matter of ďrespectĒ. But you can only assemble 100 or less people, right?

Black Lives Matter. Of course they do. Then multiple black police officers and individuals were killed during the ďpeaceful protestsĒ. I donít see any outrage. Black individually owned businesses burned to the ground. Silence. Deadliest weekend in Chicago. NOTHING! Black Lives Matter, unless it's black on black crime?

Iím really confused now. Look at the data, NO, not that data. Do the math. No, you canít do the math like that. Only the experts can understand the data and math. What do you mean other cities/states/governors are interpreting the data differently? Pools are safe in Indiana, but not Michigan? Playgrounds are safe in your town but not mine? Amusement parks are safe in Florida but not Ohio?

Just listen to the black community leaders. No, not them.

If you are silent you are part of the problem. If you speak, you are part of the problem. If you have to ask, you donít understand. If you donít ask, you donít care.

Itís all so predictable, tedious, and exhausting. Nothing adds up. Itís one gigantic common core Math life problem, with ever changing denominators that Iím sure the media and politicians are eagerly ready to solve for usÖ until the next ďcrisisĒ.

Now I understand Ö no, Iím confused Ö no, I under Ö waitÖ
Old 06-27-2020, 05:25 AM   #653
Super Moderator

2sharp2, Jflytle and wayne like this.

Old 06-27-2020, 05:37 AM   #654
Super Moderator

Cucamonga kid and wayne like this.
Old 06-27-2020, 06:19 AM   #655

Humans, particularly in the West, think far too much of themselves. We've successfully made life so much easier than it was for the last hundred fifty thousand years, that some of us seem to be under the misconception that we have the godlike ability to make everything perfect for everyone.
That's bullshit. Life isn't perfect, the planet isn't perfect, there are no perfect solutions and nothing will ever be "fair" for everyone, and anyone who tells you different JUST WANTS POWER.

Whatever the question, liberty is the answer. Oh! And get off my lawn.
JBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 10:04 AM   #656

BET co-founder wants $14 trillion in reparations for slavery. He may respectfully kiss my white ass.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/ro...t-george-floyd

If this violates forum rules please delete and accept my apologies Chuck.
DallasCMT and wayne like this.
Krazeehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 12:53 PM   #657

Originally Posted by Krazeehorse View Post
BET co-founder wants $14 trillion in reparations for slavery. He may respectfully kiss my white ass.
https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/ro...t-george-floyd

If this violates forum rules please delete and accept my apologies Chuck.
If they deserve anything it's a one way ticket back to their motherland. It only seems right they feel their ancestors were wronged by being brought here, We should send them home free of charge.

AMERICA WE HAVE A PROBLEM
wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 05:23 PM   #658

Didn't work Wayne.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia
Krazeehorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 11:26 AM   #659

hope this guy brought more magazines.... seriously where's your mag rig...??

https://www.facebook.com/terrencekwi...8967316564890/
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 12.24.49 PM.png (185.5 KB, 4 views)
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 08:23 AM   #660
Super Moderator

Okay kids, this is starting to get stupid now. Can we still order black coffee, and are brownies being taken off the shelf? Is White Castle changing its name, Iím sure Cracker Barrel is screwed! Can we still play Chinese Checkers? Is it still called an Indian Burn? What about an Italian Sausage, are they gone now? Damn, I really like them. How about Polish Sausage? But, we can call those Kielbasa.

How far are we going to go with this foolishness? Are French Fries no longer French Fries, we called them Freedom Fries for awhile, but that was for a different reason. What about White Out, but Iíll bet you like that name. How about Black Beans, Black Tea, or Black Eyed Peas?

Can someone still be black balled or Black listed? How about writing a white paper? What about using a black light, although thatís an ultra-violet light, I suppose we could say that, instead.

Can I order a Black Russian when I go to the bar? Oh shit, what are we going to call the shopping day on the day after Thanksgiving? We canít call it Black Friday anymore and what about all the January White Sales? Are we still allowed to have Black History Month?

Is anyone else getting as tired of this stupid shit as I am?
2sharp2, JC45 and Krazeehorse like this.