If you have something to say...Just say it... - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree816Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2014, 10:22 AM   #1

If you have something to say...Just say it...

This thread is intended for the use of rants..bitching and complaining about anything going on in the world that just makes you want to get on a soapbox and yell out to the masses...
It could be for people like me that are "high strung" and choose not to hold it inside or it can be for the less temperamental that occasionally want to piss on the fire just to vent..
I only ask that you keep it civil and please don't make it personal towards the membership...
So here's your chance to let it go and just RANT...
GiGi, 2sharp2, Loki1967 and 1 others like this.

Last edited by Marshall; 09-04-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 05-26-2014, 10:34 AM   #2

California Sen. Richard Blumenthal has already started blasting the NRA over guns because some little rich,BMW driving, crazy ass kid decided to kill 6 people in Santa Barbara on Friday evening..
They don't want to mention that the brat was off of his rocker since he was 9 years old and wouldn't take meds to help with his mental illness...
They forget that he stabbed 3 of his roommates to death first and yet no talk about banning knives..
Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never heard of a firearm jumping out of a safe and going on a shooting spree all by it's self....
Try taking my guns,take my knives and ya know what???
I'll beat you with a 2X4 until they ban wood...

Alrighty then...There's my RANT for today...Carry on..
glokrok, Loki1967 and starnovi like this.

Last edited by Marshall; 09-04-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:44 AM   #3

Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post
California Sen. Richard Blumenthal has already started blasting the NRA over guns because some little rich,BMW driving, crazy ass kid decided to kill 6 people in Santa Barbara on Friday evening..
They don't want to mention that the brat was off of his rocker since he was 9 years old and wouldn't take meds to help with his mental illness...
They forget that he stabbed 3 of his roommates to death first and yet no talk about banning knives..
Correct me if I'm wrong but I have never heard of a firearm jumping out of a safe and going on a shooting spree all by it's self....

California has all of the gun control laws, and the kid complied with all of them( well, not the law against committing murder) . Seems to me that it is proof positive that the laws do nothing.
Marshall and Loki1967 like this.
Gmountain is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2014, 11:23 AM   #4

Originally Posted by Gmountain View Post
California has all of the gun control laws, and the kid complied with all of them( well, not the law against committing murder) . Seems to me that it is proof positive that the laws do nothing.
You're 100% right on this...
Look at the last few mass shootings and you will see that the weapons were either legally bought or they were their parents firearms to begin with...
You can make all the gun laws in the world but if someone wants to bring harm to others not a thing will stop them from doing just that.
After all the Good Lord gave each of us all the assault weapons we ever needed and that's simply a pair of hands...
Old 05-26-2014, 02:17 PM   #5

Originally Posted by jms-stlou View Post

Let's not forget that he also ran someone over with his BMW.
Marshall likes this.
MPO Southy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 03:14 PM   #6

BAN BMW's

BAN BMW's!
glokrok and Trex like this.

The people of Dubai don't find the Flinstones funny, but the people of Abu Dhabi do.
Elidar73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 06:13 PM   #7

Politicians will always take advantage of knee-jerk reactions to further their agendas. As Obama has said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste." The sad part is that supposedly intelligent people spend the public's money to pass restrictive laws that chip away at our freedom yet make us less safe, not more safe. The most obvious example is school shootings. More laws won't do shit. What will, is tighter security. Better locks. Metal detectors, training, having armed security....whatever. Any thinking person can see that. But do they want to protect these school kids? Or do they want to use them to pass laws to further their liberal gun grabbing agenda.

Bottom line....gun control does not work, it is a placebo for stupid people who live in la la land where tinker bell teaches kids to fly.
Marshall, fifthgear and Loki1967 like this.
Nigerian Lottery Winner
PorscheVille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2014, 08:37 PM   #8

Originally Posted by PorscheVille View Post
Politicians will always take advantage of knee-jerk reactions to further their agendas. As Obama has said, "Never let a good crisis go to waste." The sad part is that supposedly intelligent people spend the public's money to pass restrictive laws that chip away at our freedom yet make us less safe, not more safe. The most obvious example is school shootings. More laws won't do shit. What will, is tighter security. Better locks. Metal detectors, training, having armed security....whatever. Any thinking person can see that. But do they want to protect these school kids? Or do they want to use them to pass laws to further their liberal gun grabbing agenda.

Bottom line....gun control does not work, it is a placebo for stupid people who live in la la land where tinker bell teaches kids to fly.
I can't go into a local,state or federal place of business without going through a metal detector and yet when I go to most schools to deliver a lift for my job I can walk in almost any door around the back of the school that is for delivery purposes only and get right in.
The elected officials are worried about their ass and yet our children have to wait for legislation and local voters to approve armed security at the schools.
Here in Missouri our House and Senate just passed a bill that will allow certified firearm trained teachers to carry while at school but our Democratic Govna is threatening a veto because of the anti gun movement.
Until the sheep wake up nothing will change and they will keep posting their "NO FIREARMS ALLOWED"signs and expect the deranged psychopaths of the world to obey them...
It's like a hole in a condom...it isn't going to protect you...
Husker and Loki1967 like this.
Old 05-27-2014, 03:10 AM   #9

I hate cold coffee and I'm really not liking the rain right now....
Snake15 and drafter like this.
Old 05-27-2014, 05:37 AM   #10
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by bigdog10 View Post
I hate cold coffee and I'm really not liking the rain right now....

I'm with you on this one BigDog there should be a law that says coffee can't get cold.
Trex and Jack4951 like this.