Will she get his goat tonight??? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree36Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2016, 05:09 PM   #1

Will she get his goat tonight???

...This should be good. I'm thinking the recent tape of Trump that turned up the other day was no accident. Hillary did fairly well at pushing Donald's buttons a few weeks ago although she didn't actually get him to lose it. Tonight she's loaded for bear. I hope he can keep it together but this is going to be interesting :-)
starnovi likes this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-09-2016, 05:43 PM   #2
Super Moderator

I hope it doesn't happen but I have a feeling she's going to play him like a cheap jukebox.
Marshall and starnovi like this.
Old 10-09-2016, 05:50 PM   #3

Worth reading ALL Scott Adams' blog entries on 'persuasion' and why Trump is winning... This one, specifically, addresses his ... seeming inability in the first debate to attack Hillary, pin her to the floor, and rip her throat out with his teeth! (That's what *I* wanted to see!! )

I Score the First Debate | Scott Adams' Blog

Scott Adams has been doing a bang-up job (from the beginning!) of showing how Trump masterfully uses persuasion techniques and, even when he seems to have slipped badly, it turns out he actually did it on purpose (or perhaps, almost on purpose?) and then pulls it out perfectly!

Scott's blog entries this past year or so is kinda "meta" -- it's about HOW it's being done, rather than what's being done. But fascinating and well-done!) (Makes ME feel a lot better about what Trump is doing...)
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2016, 06:05 PM   #4

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
I hope it doesn't happen but I have a feeling she's going to play him like a cheap jukebox.
Uh yea....what Chuck said....
starnovi likes this.
Trex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 06:14 PM   #5

Good point....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5578.JPG (46.1 KB, 7 views)
Marshall, Lineman and OLE442 like this.
Mini Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 06:58 PM   #6

It's Giant's football time at our house! I don't think I could watch the slaughter anyway! Please post highlights, thank you.

Last edited by starnovi; 10-09-2016 at 07:29 PM.
starnovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 07:06 PM   #7

Is that Marshall on stage?
Tinman likes this.
Old 10-09-2016, 07:45 PM   #8

Given the circumstances, I think Trump is performing pretty well so far
tonight.
Chuck43, Tinman, Hoffbrew and 1 others like this.
Trex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 07:48 PM   #9

C heck out the post I just put up......The Donald is effing with Hill & Bill just before the debate.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 08:20 PM   #10

Not sure if this is funny or not.... I vote not.

An Independent Voter Explains How "The Trump Tape" Scandal 'Changed' His Mind | Zero Hedge

While the mainstream media does its best to make "The Trump Tapes" the biggest thing since, well the last thing they thought would 'kill' Trump, it appears that Republican voters (not the politicians themselves) are indifferent and unsurprised. (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-lewd-comments)

Of course, the lifelong Democrets, Washington establishmentarians, and Hillary sycophants are also indifferent and unsurprised: their vote is known from day one.

Which leaves The Independents, such as Zero Hedge reader LetThemEatRand (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-1...-lewd-comments), who earlier opined:

This whole thing has pretty much taken me off the fence of deciding whether to vote 3rd party or stay home. Seeing the incredible push by all of the DC power-brokers to have Trump withdraw over this has convinced me that it's not an act. TPTB really are scared of him and desperately want Hillary to win.

That's good enough to convince me to vote for Trump. I wonder if any others like me who didn't really buy the hype had a similar reaction. I would guess yes.

The following from Richard Armande Mills will provide some thought-provocation for those of 'independent' mind: Here are a few (of the many) reasons why I’ve decided to stop supporting Donald Trump.

(Each claim below is linked in the original article to an article or video supporting the validity of itself.)

Let’s face it. Enough is enough!

First of all, he has racist supporters.

His mentor was a former KKK grand-wizard. When he passed, Trump honored him with a filmed tribute.

Another one of his mentors was a famous eugenicist who sought to rid the world of any nationality that isn’t white. He even received an award in that mentor’s honor, proclaiming that he admired their “vision.”

His multiple ties to the witch hunt to dispel President Obama’s American heritage. Multiple ties.

The fact that he appropriated the spending of $20,000 for access to a white-only golf course.

When speaking to a crowd of black people, he started mocking their accents.

He told a Black Lives Matter supporter that he would “talk only to white people.”

Donald Trump has likened people of urban culture to dogs.

He calls women that have upset his personal relationships “trailer trash.”

Up until three years ago, he was anti-gay and strongly opposed gay marriage.

Extending upon being anti-gay, he has also accepted campaign contributions from donors that strongly oppose the LGBT community.

His closest aide strongly opposed female equality up until recently.

In 2010, Haiti had an earthquake. Donald Trump went down there and promptly steered all of the reconstruction bids to his businesses friends. Those friends then under-delivered, pocketed the difference, and left Haiti further in debt.

During the recent primary race, it was revealed that sources behind Donald Trump conspired to improperly ensure his party nomination.

Donald Trump is willing to wage a war against Russia based on speculation.

He has laughed about the war killings of foreign dignitaries.

Trump joked about using government resources to murder someone who doesn’t favor him.

During a speech to businessmen and businesswomen, Trump proclaimed, “I’m kind of far removed from the struggles of the middle class.”

Multiple women claim that he’s tried to silence them when they were assaulted, raped, and abused.

He also helped the rapist of a 12 year old girl get out of jail on reduced sentencing, later laughing about it during a recorded interview.

He ignores the fact that people extremely close to him have made frequent visits to a place known as ‘Orgy Island,’ owned by a convicted pedophile.

Donald Trump categorically lied to the FBI.

Donald Trump compromised national security by revealing government secrets to his Wall St. friends, who paid him for them.

He also instigated the suicide of one of his closest aides.

People have died because of Donald Trump’s professional incompetence.
Just kidding. This was all Hillary Clinton. Trump 2016.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote