Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Appears With Bill Clinton’s Accusers - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2016, 07:41 PM   #1

Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Appears With Bill Clinton’s Accusers

Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Appears With Bill Clinton’s Accusers

Trump is messin with the Arkansas mafia....scarey thought indeed but funny to watch. Maybe the two Bills (Cos and Clinton) can room together in the big house....LOL

Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Appears With Bill Clinton?s Accusers

Last edited by OLE442; 10-09-2016 at 07:46 PM.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-09-2016, 07:43 PM   #2

Sweet!!!!!
OLE442 likes this.

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2016, 07:55 PM   #3

Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
Sweet!!!!!

I love your thought there Tinman. About time someone confronted the Clinton Criminal Element. I hope it is remove from the general public. The Donald is messing with fire....he should beware. I figure next, Homeland Security will take over the election (Didn't Hillary's associates receive a bundle of money for delivering 20% of our nations uranium supply to the Russians?) Why would the Russians want to help Trump?? If Barry has been "flexible" I'm sure Hillary will even be more flexible with the Russians after she gets this election out of the way....LOL! It really isn't funny though!
starnovi likes this.

Last edited by OLE442; 10-09-2016 at 08:08 PM.

Old 10-10-2016, 04:39 PM   #4

Even better, he brought them to the debate and said things about the Clinton's that should have been said years ago......if only the RINO's had any squeakers! The ones who are refusing to back Trump now are the main culprits and should be remembered in the future if they let Trump lose IMO!

I again sent money to the Trump campaign. I am also in the process of emailing Repubs in my area and others how disappointed Trump supporters are that they won't support the nominee. They are the reason we have Trump! If Hillary is elected, I feel the Republican Party is done.
Old 10-10-2016, 05:31 PM   #5

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2016, 11:35 PM   #6

Exclamation What The Over.....?

Any woman with even a touch of class or pride would have divorced Bill Clinton after his adventures with other women became common knowledge and he lied to the American people about it. Any man with a grain of honor about him would have hid his face from the public in shame. But NO!! Hillary has no class or pride and Bill has no honor.

Amazingly, liberal democrats still support Hillary and Bill is the poster boy of the party and can do no wrong!! Just as long as the entitlements keep coming.

In reference to the 2005 Trump video, Donald's words and actions were nowhere near as bad as Bill Clinton, yet only Donald is scorned for his words and actions. Bill is still the cute cuddly mascot of the Democratic Party. Obviously what is good for the goose is not good for the gander to the Dems!!!

As for Donald's "lewd" speech in the 2005 video, well let's just say that Hillary could make Marine Corps Gunnery Sergeant Hartman (R. Lee Ermey) turn red with embarrassment with the gutter language and crude references to male anatomy that roll so easily off her tongue!!
No Lives Matter!!.jpg

Tolerant.Liberal.jpg
And I'm With HER!!!

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 10-12-2016 at 12:19 PM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 06:58 AM   #7

Originally Posted by lineman73 View Post

Amazingly, liberal democrats still support Hillary and Bill is the poster boy of the party and can do no wrong!!
Keep in mind that the looney-left embraces depravity. It's truly not a problem for them. However, they know it's a problem for their political opponents so they exploit anything they can find to create infighting among them.

Trump says something in private that gets recorded. The looney-libs define it as a horrible thing that when publicly aired via newswire can affect the psyche of children. Meanwhile, they define rap music which endlessly celebrates the characterization of women as bitches and whores as wonderful self expression through music while it invades countless homes and minds of children across America. Look how the left-wing kooks embrace the depravity in Hollywood. Hollywood IS the depraved democrat party on display.

Meanwhile.... the weak-kneed RINO Paul Ryan starts crying about Trump to the House while remaining quiet on the betrayal of America by Obama and Clinton and the endless women sexually attacked and victimized by Bill and Hillary.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 10-11-2016 at 07:42 AM.
ChattanoogaPhil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 10:51 AM   #8

While I don't doubt that there are true 100% Christians out there that do not sin, are good people, go to church, etc., etc.

I've always referenced quite a lot of the Bible thumpers that are not true as, "Pray by Day and Screw by Night" type of people. There are more, less than 100 percenters out there than true Christians. These are no better than our political sect and will use what they can to throw the sin card down because they believe they are true Christians. This makes outsiders think they are true while they get to abuse the religion for their evil dealings.

Well Ballz! Here's yer sign! Nobody is perfect and if you don't think so, ask that horny lil Catholic girl when she grows up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:26 PM   #9

Last edited by Marshall; 10-11-2016 at 12:29 PM.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 12:31 PM   #10

...there's a young black guy in Little Rock who resembles Bill more than Chelsea. Maybe he'll be at the next debate?
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote