Paul Ryan - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree80Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2016, 07:59 AM   #1

Paul Ryan

I see several so-called political experts lecturing that Trump should not be calling out Ryan for his most recent cowardly turncoat actions (as Ryan has done in the past). And predicting that it hurts Trump.

I think they are wrong. Trump's primary victory is based on the fact that the Republican base if fed up with the weasels in the Republican establishment, giving in to Obama and generally falling in line with democrats.

Mr Ryan,

You sir, and your RINO pals are part of the problem with America.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 10-13-2016, 08:53 AM   #2

Paul Ryan has no business being in the position he finds himself in. He is indecisive and generally speaking weak of conviction. In my opinion he has done a disservice to the GOP and consequently our nation. I have the same opinion for any of the others who have not fully supported Trump. Once he became the candidate there was no excuse for not getting on the "train". I view any of these "holier than thou" A$$HOLES in contempt and hope they lose their seats or positions in the media. They are greatly responsible for what it appears will happen in a few weeks.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 09:07 AM   #3

Paul Ryan allowed himself to get smoked in his VP debate 4yrs ago.
Romney and Ryan are the reason Obama is still president. No surprise they both turned on Trump as the RINO turncoats they proved to be.
oz white and Cucamonga kid like this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-13-2016, 10:26 AM   #4

all these guys care about is their easy $150k+ year jobs, while I like what Trump "had to offer" as an outsider, I knew the Clinton machine would chew him up and spit him out. It's the Republicans own faults, out of 16 candidates they couldn't come up with one good one.

Many may not agree with this but that party is out-dated and behind the times. You may not agree with same sex marriage, equal rights for same sex couples, gun control and a religious tilt to everything but most of the country feels the exact opposite. The republicans get nearly zero minority vote, black, Hispanic, women, etc. You can't win and election like that. Not today.
I'm a 1911 addict -- GI CCO 9mm, WC Sentinel Compact 9mm, WC ULCC 9mm, WC Professional 38 super, WC Stealth 38 super, WC Bobtail Professional 9mm, DW CCO 38 super, DW CBOB 38 super, Kimber Ultra Aegis 9mm and a little Sig P938
azguy1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 11:14 AM   #5

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
I see several so-called political experts lecturing that Trump should not be calling out Ryan for his most recent cowardly turncoat actions (as Ryan has done in the past). And predicting that it hurts Trump.

I think they are wrong. Trump's primary victory is based on the fact that the Republican base if fed up with the weasels in the Republican establishment, giving in to Obama and generally falling in line with democrats.

Mr Ryan,

You sir, and your RINO pals are part of the problem with America.
Exactly. I am over and done with the RINO establishment. I wish there were more truly conservative, constitutionalist candidates to vote for. I'm not taking a blanket approach of voting against the incumbent because the jerk from the other side is clearly worse than the jerk we have.
ChattanoogaPhil and Markie like this.

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 01:52 PM   #6
Banned

Originally Posted by azguy1911 View Post
It's the Republicans own faults, out of 16 candidates they couldn't come up with one good one.
What was wrong with Ben Carson? Trump is not a conservative, and should not even been considered as the Rep Pres candidate.
Longhorn likes this.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 01:57 PM   #7
Super Moderator

The main problem with the GOP is that they aren't united, the crap hits the fan and they scatter, it's every man for himself. No matter how much crap is dug up on the Democrats they stick together.
Marshall, Tinman, Jflytle and 3 others like this.
Old 10-13-2016, 02:05 PM   #8

Trumps 'scorch earth' will take it toll on about 33% to 60% of those scatter brains.
bhunted, cousinmark and Pops6116 like this.

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:24 PM   #9

Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
Trumps 'scorch earth' will take it toll on about 33% to 60% of those scatter brains.

I like that.... "scorched earth".....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cousinmark likes this.

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 02:24 PM   #10

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
The main problem with the GOP is that they aren't united, the crap hits the fan and they scatter, it's every man for himself. No matter how much crap is dug up on the Democrats they stick together.
...hit the nail on the head there uncle Chuck. There's more Democrats to begin with so without unity there's NO hope. These "never Trumpers" and the establishment types (Ryan, Bush, Romney, that jerk Eric Erickson in Atlanta...) they ALL know as much and have deliberately tried to sabotage things. Every time they comment on the topic of the day (and they make it a point to) rather than redirect the focus onto issues like the Supreme Court, trade or terrorism they validate and further the Democrat agenda. If they wanted to win they could have done considerably more along those lines. Personally I don't buy that they're that stupid!!!
ChattanoogaPhil likes this.

Last edited by cousinmark; 10-13-2016 at 02:27 PM. Reason: spelling :-)
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote