Kimber Talk Forums banner

Last and likely worst debate in History

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  bhunted 
#1 ·
Predictions?

Will Donald finally be presidential? Will Hillary cackle "Just try and stay out of my way. Just try! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too"

#10 ·
...I don't know that anything other than seriously losing his temper was going to make much difference? They both seemed to more or less say the same things they've been saying. Being he didn't wig out I think he did fine.
...I think the only hope for a tangible shift in the polls is with Wiki leaks at this point. There may wind up being something, who knows? I'm hoping so anyways, Hillary makes my skin crawl. Talk about diabolical looking, dang :-(

#11 ·
Crooked Hillary's answers are scripted and memorized. Press #1 Economy, #2 for Borders... no sincerity. Probably doesn't even agree with herself. Public/private positions theme.

Trumps' answers are undisciplined and wandering. Gives impression he's sincere yet not completely knowledgeable of what he speaks.

Crooked Hillary knows when to shut up.
Trump tends to run his mouth.

Crooked Hillary rarely tries to defend herself from attacks.
Trump can't stop defending himself from attacks.

Crooked Hillary is detailed but lacking any substance.
Trump talks in half sentences about substance.

Crooked Hillary remains relatively emotionless other than smirks.
Trump gets wound up and starts talking fast and loose.
---

The two debate performances were on complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Trump would have done himself well to better prepare for the debate beyond rally-speak. I'm guessing no minds were changed in Trump's favor.

#13 ·
The biggie on our news stations is that "Trump refuses to say whether he'll accept the election results or not".
Funny to hear democrats act with such self-righteous indignation. I guess they forgot their collective spasm refusal to accept the Bush victory over Gore.

The Clinton crime organization, aka Democrat Party and "mainstream media", are a clear and present danger to democracy and the future of America.

#15 ·
He may not accept it but in no way does it equal the republican party not standing behind him because their pants got a little soiled. Bunch of MFing Hypocrits. They busted his ballz when he would not sign the pledge and when he does, they won't support him. One way or another, FOOK the Republican party that won't stand behind him. If he gets in, they will be the first to see the bristles of the broom.
This is exactly why we do not need any more career polticians. PERIOD.
They can all kiss my arse! I hope he gets in and runs for 2 terms to boot. I also hope he not only sweeps out the scum, but finds a way to institute term limits. because this is bullcrap. The anti-Trump republicans can give a ratz arse who wins because they are protected and nothing will affect them.
SCREW 'EM ALL! Now if Trump can kiss more babies and throw a ham in every pot, I'm good to go with left over ham sandwiches to boot!

#17 ·
Tell her it will be if we don't remove the scum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.