Web of deception, corruption... selling out America - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2016, 08:50 AM   #1

Web of deception, corruption... selling out America

Wikileaks has certainly been an eye opener in verifying just how bad Washington has become. The Clinton Crime Machine, Obama Admin and the Democrat party has surpassed even the most cynical portrayals.

The web if deception, collusion, corruption and selling out America is simply stunning. The culprits are hardly trying to deny it anymore... just blaming Wikileaks for exposing it all.

No matter what happens in this election, the people's revolt against Washington establishment has begun and will continue to grow.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 11-05-2016 at 08:55 AM.
ChattanoogaPhil is online now   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-05-2016, 09:16 AM   #2

True. But by the time the 'people get there', 'there' will be simply be 'empty'.
roketdoc, Pops6116 and starnovi like this.

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 09:43 AM   #3

I'm thinking there's going to be even more volatile material in the 650k or so that are on Weiners computer. His wife's family are deeply tied to the Saudi Muslims. Once those dots get connected and the Clintons are implicated it may finally be over for them?
roketdoc, Pops6116 and starnovi like this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2016, 10:05 AM   #4

Having heard so much about this sort of thing, it has really become difficult to sort fact from fiction but I think I heard a report that the Weiner emails were in a folder marked 'Life Insurance'? If that were true the eMail found inside might have been placed there by someone who wanted a reason to be left alone/alive? That would say to me that the contents would be very interesting!

Pure speculation but at some point the public will know.

Russ
Old 11-05-2016, 10:18 AM   #5

That's the first thing that came to mind when I heard that the number of e-mails was a staggering 650,000. Sounded like someone downloaded a server or two of content for a rainy day.
cousinmark and starnovi like this.
Old 11-05-2016, 10:35 AM   #6

You know what bugs me about all of this? If she is not arrested before election day and IF she does get elected and prosecuted later, it is already too late. The Dems are in the door and the republican party, for what its worth, is no more.

So either Trump gets in or we ought to start donning our gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
roketdoc, cousinmark and starnovi like this.

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 10:53 AM   #7

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
That's the first thing that came to mind when I heard that the number of e-mails was a staggering 650,000. Sounded like someone downloaded a server or two of content for a rainy day.
...sure does sound like it's an insurance policy. I watched a documentary about Weiner last night, it's being aired on showtime. He's a really sneaky and disturbed individual. After watching that I could see him collecting material to hold over his wife's head. Like I mentioned I'm hoping there's something significant in there? This is all legally obtained too and there's no Russians involved, so...
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 11:15 AM   #8

Originally Posted by bhunted View Post
You know what bugs me about all of this? If she is not arrested before election day and IF she does get elected and prosecuted later, it is already too late. The Dems are in the door and the republican party, for what its worth, is no more.

So either Trump gets in or we ought to start donning our gear.
There's a lot of changing dynamics. The Democrat party and media has been disgraced at all levels with this Wikileak stuff. Support for Trump aka "anti-establishment" among electorate has grown in size and intensity beyond all expectations. If the unthinkable occurs we may see a Rupublican party morphing into what it is supposed to be.
Pops6116 likes this.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 11-05-2016 at 11:17 AM.
Old 11-05-2016, 12:04 PM   #9

Republican party maybe. But I think you misunderstood me. If she is shunned and her VP takes over, the Dems are still in there and will appoint their version of scotus, they will honor Chillary's and Oblohard's legacy, etc. If Trump gets in and does his gig, then we could care less what the dems or the non-supporting repubs want. The Big Swamp does not take sides. They get caught in the eddy currents, so be it.

Unless I am misunderstanding you, please explain what to expect if she gets in, then prosecuted.

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
There's a lot of changing dynamics. The Democrat party and media has been disgraced at all levels with this Wikileak stuff. Support for Trump aka "anti-establishment" among electorate has grown in size and intensity beyond all expectations. If the unthinkable occurs we may see a Rupublican party morphing into what it is supposed to be.
starnovi likes this.

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - ANJRPC - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 12:17 PM   #10

The pathetic part of all this is that the democratic sheeple don't really care about any of it, they don't care about corruption, scandals, lying to the FBI, Benghazi coverup and all the other coverups....none of it! They will vote for Hillary regardless of all the alleged corruption and lying. As long as there is something in it for them they will continue to vote these corrupt politicians into office. We've got generations of families on the welfare rolls, they see this as their way of life and don't want any changes coming their way. If Trump had been coming off from the beginning the way he is now, I don't think we would be worrying about Hillary taking over.
Marshall and Tinman like this.
starnovi is offline   Reply With Quote