GSLís John Boch Named To Trump Adminís Second Amendment Coalition - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree22Likes
  • 8 Post By Chuck43
  • 4 Post By RustyIron
  • 2 Post By Tankgunner
  • 5 Post By swca
  • 1 Post By Dude22
  • 1 Post By Tankgunner
  • 1 Post By ChattanoogaPhil

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2016, 04:53 PM   #1
Super Moderator

GSLís John Boch Named To Trump Adminís Second Amendment Coalition

Guns Save Life (and The Truth About Guns) has a spot in President-elect Donald J. Trumpís new Second Amendment Coalition. Iím looking forward to advising and assisting the Trump transition team and later his administration on gun rights issues in the coming weeks and months as a co-chair of his Second Amendment Coalition team.

Trump is surrounding himself with a lot of good people (if I do say so myself) to help guide his firearms policy decision-making once he takes office. With a Republican-controlled House and Senate, and at least a few Democrats who are pro-gun, Iím looking forward to the Trump teamís work to advance and expand our 2A rights with meaningful legislation in the new year.

The coalition has been in the works for a couple of months now and was quietly announced last week with the new presidentís son leading the group. Breitbart picked up on it.

Click here to read more.
bhunted, RustyIron, Spotly and 5 others like this.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:24 PM   #2

Very cool. I didn't know he had a "Second Amendment Coalition." I read up a little, and also came across this:

Three More Federal Gun Laws To Reform Under President Trump

Of course we'd need this to trickle down to California.

Last edited by RustyIron; 11-10-2016 at 05:27 PM.
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 05:56 PM   #3

That is outstanding, thanks for brightening my day.
Chuck43 and Pops6116 like this.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-10-2016, 06:50 PM   #4

One of the reasons I was not afraid to vote for Trump is I felt he would surround himself with knowledgeable people and not be afraid to use them. He did not get to where he is without gleaning knowledge wherever he found it. I am sure he will have the generals come up with the plans when it comes to our military. Trumps best skills will be in the business world trade agreements economy and such. I am really hoping he has someone rework Homeland security and the FBI they are worthless as they presently are constructed! If nothing else I have a lot of hope now that my prayers were answered in this election.

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 06:59 PM   #5

Wow! That's great news.
Chuck43 likes this.

KEEP CALM AND RETURN FIRE

NRA Life Member
Dude22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:09 AM   #6

Sure would like to see him add Dr. John Lott as well.
Jflytle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 11:46 AM   #7
Banned

Originally Posted by swca View Post
One of the reasons I was not afraid to vote for Trump is I felt he would surround himself with knowledgeable people and not be afraid to use them. He did not get to where he is without gleaning knowledge wherever he found it. I am sure he will have the generals come up with the plans when it comes to our military. Trumps best skills will be in the business world trade agreements economy and such. I am really hoping he has someone rework Homeland security and the FBI they are worthless as they presently are constructed! If nothing else I have a lot of hope now that my prayers were answered in this election.
John Madden once said, "Success is the best deodorant". Trump, hasn't done a thing yet but win the election.

Right now he is doing the end-zone dance, and the sycophants are dancing along side of him. He'll get 1 or 2 easy things done with ease, then he is going to face a hard wall of resistance, on immigration, trade, cutting taxes while increasing spending, all things related to foreign relations, etc.

He has promised big, and time will tell just how short he will deliver.

Last edited by montanaResident; 11-11-2016 at 12:00 PM.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 02:57 PM   #8

Originally Posted by montanaResident View Post
John Madden once said, "Success is the best deodorant". Trump, hasn't done a thing yet but win the election.
That's what I'm talking about, he's already done more for this country then Chillery has done in 30 years. When he takes office and quickly undone's all of Obama's executive mandates with a few hundred strokes of a pen. He'll have accomplished more in that short time then Obama has in eight friggen years.

Don't you see that just reversing the direction this country was heading in is winning BIGLY, it's huge, I mean HUGE like his hands haha.
Chuck43 likes this.
Tankgunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:48 PM   #9
Banned

Originally Posted by Tankgunner View Post
Don't you see that just reversing the direction this country was heading in is winning BIGLY, it's huge, I mean HUGE like his hands haha.
and we shall see...
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2016, 05:46 AM   #10

Originally Posted by swca View Post
One of the reasons I was not afraid to vote for Trump is I felt he would surround himself with knowledgeable people and not be afraid to use them.
One of the best stories that illustrates this is the Wollman Ice Rink in Central Park. 1986 - After many years and tens of millions of dollars over budget, the city has failed to get the rink operational. Trump gets tired of seeing the failured eyesore and says he'll take care of it in a few months and a couple million. Reluctantly, Major Ed Koch turns the project over to Trump.

Well of course Trump doesn't know jack about ice rinks so what does he do? He calls the guys in Canada who make ice rinks for hockey teams! Long story short... the rink is ripped out, redone, under budget in a few months and the kids have a place to skate over the Christmas holiday.

There's a lot written about it in more detail. Great story.

Here's Trump's shorthand speech of the project. Worthy of the six minutes to watch.

Chuck43 likes this.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 11-12-2016 at 05:59 AM.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote