Kimber Talk Forums banner

Still Kickin'!!!

1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  bigdog10 
#1 ·
Today marks the 11th anniversary of me having a heart attack and dying!! You can blame those medical people at the Walton Medical Center for their excellent work with a defibrillator for the Lineman still being around!!!

Some folks have said that I must have been saved for some special purpose. As far as I can determine, it is purely to serve as a bad example!!!! Font Symmetry Pattern Electric blue Symbol
Font Symmetry Pattern Electric blue Symbol
Font Symmetry Pattern Electric blue Symbol

See less See more
#10 ·
Today marks the 11th anniversary of me having a heart attack and dying!! You can blame those medical people at the Walton Medical Center for their excellent work with a defibrillator for the Lineman still being around!!!

Some folks have said that I must have been saved for some special purpose. As far as I can determine, it is purely to serve as a bad example!!!! View attachment 1698 View attachment 1698 View attachment 1698
So, were you relieved to get pulled back once you saw those flames in the place you were going? :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.