Why would Trump reward them? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree43Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2016, 07:53 AM   #1

Why would Trump reward them?

Per Drudge: PETRAEUS IN RUNNING FOR SEC. OF STATE...

Why would you put someone in that position who would, as did Hillary, not protect sensitive/classified U.S. information? At least Hillary could have been lax to maybe make a buck but Petraeus was giving his girlfriend this stuff for, as I assume, the effing FUN of it!

And Mitt Romney, who when he had Obama on the ropes in the first round of their debates, pussed out and went easy on him AND THEN, when Trump was being all nasty in the 2016 election, complained and degraded him nationally and never gave him even basic support after Trump won the nomination. While I think Mitt over all would be a good SOS, the fact that he pussed out against Obama and was a leading spokesperson for the Never Trumpers & traditional Repubs makes me think as SOS, he(Romney) might just do their bidding! I'd rather have Rudy myself.

I understand some of these appointments but Romney, for sure, will most likely start to piss off his base. All he'd need to do them would be to nominate his sister for Supreme Court Justice and all hell would break loose. The first Supreme Court Justice should be someone like Gowdy, Cruz or Issa IMO! Set the bar right off the bat IMO!
starnovi likes this.

Last edited by OLE442; 11-25-2016 at 08:25 AM.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-25-2016, 08:25 AM   #2
Banned

An opponent (Romney) or a kiss-ass (Giuliani)? Trump is a fraud, and maybe he respects those that can see him for what he is. Or maybe it is the case of -- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
OLE442 likes this.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 08:29 AM   #3

Originally Posted by montanaResident View Post
maybe it is the case of -- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Could be true!

Could Trump be any more of a fraud than Barry Obama? A Choom Gang innovator, community organizer and "do nothing" Senator from Chicago. He never built or ran anything at all prior to POTUS and his achievements there are debatable!

And Romney......appears to be ass kissing himself right now. If Trump is so bad, why would he even want to lend his expertise to The Donald by becoming his SOS?? If Trump is a fraud then that speaks volumes as to the whole group of politicians he beat in the primaries.
Marshall, Markie, byern and 1 others like this.

Last edited by OLE442; 11-25-2016 at 08:33 AM.

Old 11-25-2016, 08:34 AM   #4
Banned

I'm still waiting to see Trump release his tax returns. There is the smoking gun in there. Trump is a fraud in that all his campaign promises are either being "reconsidered" or flat out not possible.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:38 AM   #5

Oh, I'm sure Trump, as many of the rich do, paid no taxes at all(or very little). I doubt that his accountants did anything illegal. That is why I like a flat tax.....EVERYONE pays their fair share.....rich and poor alike!
starnovi likes this.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:41 AM   #6

As I posted earlier... after Trump's success in the face of an onslaught of opposition and endless chattering heads telling him he was doing things the wrong way, doubting Trump at this point takes a special kind of stupid.

We don't know who Trump will ultimately pick but if he picks Petraeus it will be because he's a military genius will a record of success. Comparing Hillary to Petraeus also requires a special kind of stupid. Hillary has demonstrated total failure at State and most everything in government she has touched.

Some of us were unapologetic supporters of Trump from the begining. Others were weak-kneed apologists and critics. We were right, we won. Weak-kneed apologists and critics have been proven wrong.

Boys, get used to America winning again!
bhunted and starnovi like this.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 11-25-2016 at 09:34 AM.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2016, 08:50 AM   #7
Banned

Originally Posted by OLE442 View Post
Oh, I'm sure Trump, as many of the rich do, paid no taxes at all(or very little). I doubt that his accountants did anything illegal. That is why I like a flat tax.....EVERYONE pays their fair share.....rich and poor alike!
We already know he pays as little taxes as possible. What else is in the Tax returns?
Old 11-25-2016, 08:51 AM   #8

Comparing Hillary to Petraeus also requires a special kind of stupid
The fact that he gave his receptacle (who had no security clearance) classified information, puts him in the same realm as Hillary in my book! That is no genius IMO and he should be in the cell next to Hillary as I see it. There are "non genius" uniformed folks who are in prison for much less.
Old 11-25-2016, 08:54 AM   #9

We already know he pays as little taxes as possible. What else is in the Tax returns?
You think that if there were some bombshell information in his tax returns that CNN wouldn't have had it handed to them by "a confidential source" leading up to the vote?? Especially after the WikiLeaks emails and Trump trashing Bill & Hill over his sexcapades during the last "debate"??
Old 11-25-2016, 12:09 PM   #10

Perhaps this will sound a bit Machiavellian, but it makes perfect sense. His vanquished opponents are not going away. They have their own skill sets, their own power base, their own resources. It would behoove the new leader to enlist his former opponents, utilizing their abilities, to further his own goals. While working to further the leader's agenda, they will not be pursuing their former goals.

Remember this, boys and girls, it can serve you well if you're ever elected President, or the chairman of the PTA bake sale committee.

Get everybody to work with you, and don't push them away so they work against you. There have been leaders in the past who insisted on 100% ideological uniformity: Stalin, Hussein, and the Kimjongs. Usually, their style doesn't work out well.

Join the NRA
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote