GOP Leadership to Delay Donald Trumpís Election-Winning Priorities - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree14Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2016, 12:41 PM   #1

GOP Leadership to Delay Donald Trumpís Election-Winning Priorities

GOP Leadership to Delay Donald Trump’s Election-Winning Priorities

GOP Leadership to Delay Donald Trump's Election-Winning Priorities - Breitbart

Now I can understand some things may take a bit to implement to be sure you have the basic's covered. Obamacare for one could be repealed with a timeframe for replacement since it's so big and is where it's at because its been in place for years.

Nominate the most conservative Supreme Court Justice you can immediately and use the Harry Reid nuclear option to get him/her passed and to push other items through just like the Dems did when they ruled! Start lining up great constitutionalist candidates for the next vacancies for the SC. What goes around... IMO! Work to get rid of Ryan......the biggest obstacle in Trumps way. Enforce immigration laws, deport, at least, the criminal immigrants! Start plans to build a wall within 6 months or sooner and get rid of the BS about any baby who drops out of any non-citizen's body on U.S. soil is a U.S. citizen.

Get rid of Ryan.....oh did I say that already! Ryan is a mask......you really can't be sure of what is behind it but you can sure guess by past performance! Time is wasting......the longer Trump waits the better chance the Congress will revert to something else and all progress will stop!

Last edited by OLE442; 12-06-2016 at 12:43 PM.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 12-06-2016, 12:50 PM   #2
Banned

Originally Posted by OLE442 View Post
GOP Leadership to Delay Donald Trumpís Election-Winning Priorities

GOP Leadership to Delay Donald Trump's Election-Winning Priorities - Breitbart
Like nobody saw this coming? How about just scrapping the entire Constitution and make Trump a dictator?
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 01:08 PM   #3

Originally Posted by montanaResident View Post
Like nobody saw this coming? How about just scrapping the entire Constitution and make Trump a dictator?
Just as soon Trump as Ryan. Ryan would be kissing Hillary's arse right now and figuring out how to pass anything on her agenda! IMO!! He has been one of the best friend's Barry Obama has had....even better than Boehner!

Of course, we probably really have no idea who really runs this country.

BTW Montana, I miss your old thumbnail.....Ted was such a happy greeting character!
cousinmark likes this.

Last edited by OLE442; 12-06-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Old 12-06-2016, 02:00 PM   #4
Banned

Originally Posted by OLE442 View Post
BTW Montana, I miss your old thumbnail.....Ted was such a happy greeting character!
That was a carry over from our battles with Richard. It had lost all its meaning when Richard stormed out of here.
Old 12-06-2016, 02:18 PM   #5

Oh well.....Richard.....who is Richard?? His posts stopped showing on my computer a long time ago!! LOL
montanaResident likes this.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:59 PM   #6

I've mentioned before I'm not a fan of Ryan's but who knows? Trump may be able to do something with him and some of his buddies? I'm going to stay optimistic until I can't :-) Keep in mind Trump ISN'T a career politician or a puppet of either party. This is not that traditional definition of insanity, we're doing something different (thankfully)!
..."glass half full" guys :-)
swca likes this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 06:24 PM   #7
Banned

Originally Posted by cousinmark View Post
I've mentioned before I'm not a fan of Ryan's but who knows? Trump may be able to do something with him and some of his buddies? I'm going to stay optimistic until I can't :-) Keep in mind Trump ISN'T a career politician or a puppet of either party. This is not that traditional definition of insanity, we're doing something different (thankfully)!
..."glass half full" guys :-)
He is the President of the United States. He has to work with the congress and the courts, the people and the governors, the police and the military, bankers and CEOs, domestically and internationally, Kings and Despots, economy, regulations, laws, budgets, natural disasters, and just the everyday BS that he will get blamed for, etc.

It ain't going to be easy, and attacking, threatening and ridiculing everybody for every little thing via twitter isn't going to make the job any easier. I very much doubt he will last the 4 years. He might self destruct and blow a gasket.

But at least he isn't Hillary....
Old 12-06-2016, 06:49 PM   #8

Originally Posted by montanaResident View Post
He is the President of the United States. He has to work with the congress and the courts, the people and the governors, the police and the military, bankers and CEOs, domestically and internationally, Kings and Despots, economy, regulations, laws, budgets, natural disasters, and just the everyday BS that he will get blamed for, etc.

It ain't going to be easy, and attacking, threatening and ridiculing everybody for every little thing via twitter isn't going to make the job any easier. I very much doubt he will last the 4 years. He might self destruct and blow a gasket.

But at least he isn't Hillary....
I do not think you are going to slip much by Trump. Using twitter the way he does allows him to get his thoughts and Ideas out there without the liberal media blasting him and distorting all of his messages. This way the general population can hear it straight instead of the vile that our so called journalists of cnn and usa today and most any other news outlet regurgitate!

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 07:18 PM   #9
Banned

Originally Posted by swca View Post
I do not think you are going to slip much by Trump. Using twitter the way he does allows him to get his thoughts and Ideas out there without the liberal media blasting him and distorting all of his messages. This way the general population can hear it straight instead of the vile that our so called journalists of cnn and usa today and most any other news outlet regurgitate!
I don't have a twitter account. Do you? I don't even have a cell phone. What I hear is via the media. I bet that is where most do hear of his ideas, his out bursts and where he will be evaluated and held accountable. Like they all do.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:31 AM   #10

(I really wish you guys wouldn't quote those I have put on Ignore )

However, the above sentiments sound eerily similar to those of Low Energy Bush who famously said Trump couldn't insult his way to the Presidency... while Trump simply pushed Jeb off the stage and into the presidential reject pile.

After defeating the Clinton Crime Machine, Bushes, Obama admin and all his lefty sycophants, media, academia, Hollywood, the democrat party, RINO republicans... all on his own with no special interests funding his campaign... it takes a special kind of stupid to doubt Trump's ability to succeed.
bhunted and Ice-and-Snow like this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote