You Can't Bomb An Ideology - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree61Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2016, 05:45 PM   #1
Super Moderator

You Can't Bomb An Ideology

Quote from a WWII veteran overhearing someone say that "You can’t bomb an ideology."

“The hell you can’t, because we did it. These Muslims are no different than the [Imperial] Japanese.

The Japs had their suicide bombers too. And we stopped them. What it takes is the resolve and will to use a level of brutality and violence that your generations can’t stomach.
And until you can, this shit won’t stop. It took us on the beaches with bullets, clearing out caves with flame throwers, and men like LeMay burning down their cities, killing people by the tens of thousands. And then it took 2 atom bombs on top of it. Plus we had to bomb the shit out of German cities to get them to quit fighting.

But, if that was what it took to win, we were willing to do it. Until you are willing to do the same…well I hope you enjoy this shit, because it ain’t going to stop!”

Back then, we had leadership, resolve, resources and determination.

Today we’re afraid to hurt people’s feelings…. and worry about which bathroom to pee in!

He also goes on to say, “Unless you are willing to be as unreasonable and as brutal as your enemy, do not engage him in any conflict — because he will win.”

And that, more than anything else is what I hope all our enemies are thinking now that Trump is going to be the next president
Old 12-23-2016, 06:09 PM   #2

Ya never know with people like Mattis by his side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - USCAA - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 06:11 PM   #3
Banned

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
And that, more than anything else is what I hope all our enemies are thinking now that Trump is going to be the next president
Very doubtful. Trump is all talk. He is now ginning up talk about restarting a nuclear arms race. Just where is he going to drop a nuke and stop terrorism.
1) Iraq? Did that all ready. Fail!
2) Mecca? That will really be kicking the hornets next. DOA!
3) Everywhere... cause that is where the terrorist are.... everywhere.

Another example: All the internet warriors got a woody when he said he was going to do far worse then torture/waterboarding when he became the president. That came off the table almost from day 1.

And comparing the Japanese (a people of a Country) to Muslims (a religion, a rather large one that spans the globe) is lame. Vets often don't know crap, but are given the benefit of the doubt, i.e. a wisdom that is completely honorary.

Last edited by montanaResident; 12-23-2016 at 06:14 PM.
montanaResident is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2016, 08:36 PM   #4

First off Montana, Muslim is not a religion in my book it is more a cult than anything else. For me religions are based on Christianity to want someone dead if they are not Muslim is not Christian like. Why don't you hold off on judging Trump before he has even taking office. Your buddy Obama did more to weaken these United State of America than any president has ever done in my lifetime. He weakened us economically and weakened our Military. Basically he left Trump a pile of shit to sort out. To top it off he just thumbed his nose to Israel! The economy has already started to improve just because somebody other than a liberal democrat is going to be leading our country!

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm

Last edited by Chuck43; 12-24-2016 at 07:10 AM. Reason: You can get your point across without name calling.
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 09:38 PM   #5

IMG_0624.JPG
................ yah right
swca, Markie and Hawker800 like this.
Old 12-23-2016, 10:11 PM   #6

Wink You Damn Right!!

I'm with you , Chuck. In order to win a war, your tactics must be at least as brutal, vicious and underhanded as your enemy's, if not more so!! Generals LeMay and Spatz fire bombing of Japan and Germany, plus the 2 atomic bombs dropped on Japan certainly took the starch out of both of them. They gave in to the only choice left to them..... Unconditional Surrender!! To quote my father-in-law, a TBM torpedo bomber Naval Aviator from World War 2, "I never flew of a piece of Japanese territory that I didn't bomb, shoot up or piss on!!!" Nothing escaped!!

id_fighters_tbf_04_700.jpg <--TBM Avenger Torpedo Bomber from Torpedo Squadron 24 (VT-24) USS San Jacinto CVL-30

To send the proper message to the Muslims, the U.S. should first instruct the Saudis (as the presumed most powerful Muslim State) that they have 2 weeks to reign in the radical elements of the Islamic religion. Failing that, the U.S. Air Force will drop a nuke on the Kaaba in Mecca.

NUKE!.jpg <---Allah Poof!

Kaaba.jpg <---Picture This In Day Glow Lime Green!!

Their big block of black sacred rock glowing green in the dark for the next 10,000 years should send them a message that they won't soon forget!! Or the ultimate threat: re-running the South Park episodes with the Prophet Mohammad in the bear costume over and over; ad nauseam!!

South Park- Muhammad in Bear Costume!!.jpg

After that, nuke a mosque a day until they unconditionally surrender!!

Montana Resident: stick to playing with your meat and allow those elected to office run the country! You are much better at makin' sausage and salami than being a political analyst!! I'M JUST SAYIN'!!!
bhunted likes this.

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 12-23-2016 at 10:40 PM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 11:27 PM   #7

Originally Posted by swca View Post
For me religions are based on Christianity to want someone dead if they are not Muslim is not Christian like.
Au contraire, mon frère. The Bible is rife with instances of your Lord ordering his abominable hordes to go forth murdering and raping His enemies. If you're thinking of joining the cult, dude, first read the syllabus.

Are Christians who selectively embrace the good parts of their religion while rejecting the bad, any different from Muslims who do the same?

Join the NRA
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 02:34 AM   #8

You Can't Bomb An Ideology

Maybe. But Christians have not engaged in holy wars in modern day. The extremists over seas have not grasped that nor will they ever. I've been saying turn them into a crystal amusement park for years. They don't give a rats arse about us nor does their religion care enough to do anything major about it. Not to mention we should stay the eff out of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John, aka BHunted
NRA Life Patriot Benefactor Member - Sumner Gun - USCAA - GFH - Patriot Guard

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote". -Benjamin Franklin

---------------------------------------
Kimber Warrior SOC
SS Raptor Pro
Ultra Covert II
bhunted is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 06:35 AM   #9
Banned

Originally Posted by swca View Post
First off Montana, Muslim is not a religion in my book it is more a cult than anything else. For me religions are based on Christianity to want someone dead if they are not Muslim is not Christian like. Why don't you hold off on judging Trump before he has even taking office. Your buddy Obama did more to weaken these United State of America than any president has ever done in my lifetime. He weakened us economically and weakened our Military. Basically he left Trump a pile of shit to sort out. To top it off he just thumbed his nose to Israel! The economy has already started to improve just because somebody other than a liberal democrat is going to be leading our country!
Another Ad Hominem attack. And not a very good one. Hey lets not get personal about all this.

As far as the economy getting better, that is a selective view. Certainly the indexes are showing positives, but that is a lemming stampede that can turn around in an instant.

Talk about a giant pile of poop, what Obama leaves for Trump is far more edible then the pile of feces Bush left Obama.

I'm still waiting to hear about the libel lawsuit that Trump was going to wage against the NYTimes for releasing one of Trumps tax returns. Or the slander lawsuit against the women that he sexually assaulted over the years. I guess he's to busy interviewing Kanye West, Al Gore, Leonardo Decaprio, to name a few.

I do recall how most everybody here had great doubts about Trump during the primaries and the general election. Now that he is P-Elect everybody wants to smell is undies. Get real!

Last edited by Chuck43; 12-24-2016 at 07:11 AM.
Old 12-24-2016, 06:56 AM   #10
Banned

Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post
Au contraire, mon frère. The Bible is rife with instances of your Lord ordering his abominable hordes to go forth murdering and raping His enemies. If you're thinking of joining the cult, dude, first read the syllabus.

Are Christians who selectively embrace the good parts of their religion while rejecting the bad, any different from Muslims who do the same?
Pick most any religion and with little research is it easy to uncover great atrocities committed in their version of the God Almighty. I recently finished reading about Joseph Smith and the Mormons. Not nice people, basically manipulating people, especially women, to get power and control. Like so many religions. And today it is the Muslims under attack.

How soon we all forget, that not to long ago Muhammad Ali died, and the news media, and here (I don't recall) were praising the glory of this former boxer. I listened closely and nary was it mention that he was a MUSLIM. Did that make him a Terrorist? SWCA, was Ali, via being Muslim a murdering Terrorist?

Search tags for this page

quote from a wwii veteran overhearing someone say that `you can't bomb an ideology.:

unless you are willing to be as unreasonable and as brutal, as your enemy, do not engage him in a conflict -- because he
Click on a term to search for related topics.