• 3 Post By Chuck43
  • 3 Post By Marshall

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2017, 12:32 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Man kidnapped and assaulted in Chicago

4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

FOX 32 NEWS
- Chicago investigators are questioning four African-Americans after a Facebook Live video shows a group of people torturing a white mentally disabled man while someone yelled "F*** Trump!" and "F*** white people!"

Chicago police were made aware of the video Tuesday afternoon. A young African American woman streamed the video live on Facebook showing at least four people holding the young white man hostage.

"The video is reprehensible," said police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi.

"It's sickening. You know it makes you wonder what would make individuals treat somebody like that," Police Supt. Eddie Johnson added.

Throughout the video, the victim is repeatedly kicked and hit, his scalp is cut, all while he is tied up with his mouth taped shut.
At one point, the victim is held at knife point and told to curse President-elect Donald Trump. The group also forces the victim to drink water from a toilet.

The suspects can be heard saying they want the video to go viral.

Detectives think the victim, who lives in the suburbs and appeared to be in his late teens or early 20s, met some acquaintances in northwest suburban Streamwood and they drove him to Chicago in a stolen vehicle, Guglielmi said.

The victim is then believed to have been held hostage and tortured in an apartment in the 3400 block of West Lexington on the West Side, Guglielmi said.

On Tuesday afternoon, police officers spotted the victim walking on a street on the West Side wearing shorts, Guglielmi said. Because it was unusual to see a man in shorts in the cold weather, the officers stopped to talk to the man, who appeared disoriented, and he was taken to a hospital to be treated for his injuries.

Toxicology tests were performed at the hospital to determine if the victim was under the influence of anything.

Police said the victim was a classmate of one of the suspects. He was held hostage for at least 24 hours and as long as 48 hours.

"It's quite a possibility that this is a kidnapping and that's certainly one of the charges we'll be seeking if it turns out to be that. But, he's traumatized by the incident and it's tough to communicate with him at this point," said Chicago Police Commander Kevin Duffin.

Community activist Andrew Holmes was made aware of the disturbing video, which he is calling a "hate crime."

Although President-elect Donald Trump was mentioned, Chicago Police do not believe the crime was politically motivated.

"I think some of it is just stupidity, people just ranting about something that they think might make a headline. I don't think that at this point we have anything concrete to really point us in that direction, but we'll keep investigating and we'll let the facts guide us on how this concludes," Supt. Johnson said.

Charges are expected to be filed in the next 24 hours.

The Chicago Police are very reluctant to call this a hate crime, if 4 white people did this to a black man the city would be in flames right now.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:45 PM   #2

I saw this in the news last night. F'n disgusting if you ask me. The ppl in charge down there need to get their shit together.

"No hate crime here folks. Move along."
Chuck43, OLE442 and Mini Me like this.
Fredneck72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 12:47 PM   #3

Friggin animals.
Chuck43, OLE442 and Hoffbrew like this.

Old 01-05-2017, 01:05 PM   #4

Exclamation Well Just Damn!!

Hey, things are improving!! At least they didn't shoot him!!

This case calls for some "creative sentencing" by the judge when it gets to court. I suggest these upstanding young African-Americans be sentenced to 20 years of solitary confinement in a cell with a 5,000 watt stereo system that plays Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard and Conway Twitty 24/7/365, at 300 Db. Just to show that the court is not racist, toss in an occasional Charley Pride song.........you know---African-American music!!

Now THAT would be punishment commensurate with the crime!!
OLE442, RugerLuger and Fredneck72 like this.

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 01-05-2017 at 01:15 PM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 01:18 PM   #5

Still pisses me off....
Hawker800 likes this.

Always be ready - 5.11
Hoffbrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 03:25 PM   #6
Super Moderator

I'll bet their families will claim they are all good kids that took their grandmothers to church every Sunday and are A students.
Old 01-05-2017, 04:05 PM   #7
Super Moderator

These 4 little angels just might be charged with a Hate Crime. It's sounding like Chicago PD may be changing their minds because of the stink in the news and on TV about it.
OLE442, Hawker800 and Fredneck72 like this.
Old 01-05-2017, 05:29 PM   #8

That made my Irish blood boil when I watched that on the news this morning...

They deserve to have their nappy jheri kurled heads set on fire for doing this...
Lineman, Hawker800 and Fredneck72 like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote