The Road To The White House - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Marshall

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2017, 06:29 PM   #1

The Road To The White House

When you have an hour to kill whether it's today, tomorrow or whenever, watch this video of the most unpredictable road to the Oval Office in history..

It will show the campaign from it's infancy, the Republican nomination and the victory of Donald J Trump to the most powerful position in the world.

It will take you back to moments to where many of us thought he didn't have a chance after saying things that he did. When he said what he did about the Mexicans I said to myself, "Awe hell no he didn't" "He's done".When he said that he liked soldiers that didn't get captured, referring to John McCain I said that he was done once again. Whatever grenades he launched he walked out of the smoke untouched again and again.

I have watched this twice and both times I caught myself laughing, throwing fist bumps in the air and screaming to an empty room "Hell Yeah"....I hope that you enjoy it as much as I did...

Trump's Road to the White House | FRONTLINE | PBS
Harleystoo, OLE442 and Hawker800 like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 02-19-2017, 03:08 PM   #2

Did I hear that right? Did Marco Rubio actually talked about the size of his hands and organ?

The important Presidential characteristics you miss when you don't watch TV. WOW!
Harleystoo is offline   Reply With Quote