Kimber Talk Forums banner

Hillary Clinton Defies Trump Immigration Restrictions: ‘This Is Not Who We Are’

1K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Hawker800 
#1 ·
Hillary Clinton Defies Trump Immigration Restrictions: 'This Is Not Who We Are'

Per a Hillary Tweet:
"I stand with the people gathered across the country tonight defending our values & our Constitution," "This is not who we are."

I didn't know that immigrants and Illegal aliens were covered by the U.S. Constitution!! I'm hoping she mouths off so much that Jeff Sessons prosecutes her and that they take away her "Tweeting ability" when she enters Federal Prison!!

#4 · (Edited)
Big Surprise!!

Big surprise, Hillary, it is who I AM!!! In fact, I don't think that President Trump went anywhere near far enough!! Until Muslims revise the Korans stand on "Infidels" (Infidels are to be either converted to Islam or destroyed), I think ALL Muslims should be banned from entering the U.S. In addition, I believe that all Muslims currently in the U.S. should be required to convert to Christianity or be deported back to the middle eastern cesspools that they crawled out of!! I'm just sayin'!!

RANT OVER!! I feel MUCH better now!!

#5 ·
It was my understanding that Hillary lost the election. Who cares what she thinks?

If I were her--and I thank my stars I'm not--I'd be looking for a way to pay back those middle-eastern sheiks and imams she bilks millions from and now she has no clout.

Recent news stories have proven to me that these Bedouins and other sand people have no sense of humor about being made to look like fools by a woman...

#9 · (Edited)
She's probably found new life making things rough for Trump! Jeff Sessons could make that a bad choice. Maybe Soros is paying her enough so they can cause enough civil strife to overthrow the U.S. government. Trump should revoke Soros's American citizenship and turn him over to Putin.

Reactions: Baumer
#15 ·
My thoughts: If someone is coming to visit me at my house, I would rather them come through the front door than the back door. Welcoming them in through the front door, I know a little who they are.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.