Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Tinman
  • 2 Post By Lineman
  • 2 Post By Micro9
  • 1 Post By Ice-and-Snow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2017, 08:18 AM   #1

Donald Trump to speak at gun rights event in Atlanta

President Donald Trump is scheduled to speak in Atlanta this month at the National Rifle Associationís annual convention. He will be the first president to address the group since Ronald Reagan.
Donald Trump to speak at gun rights event in Atlanta
Cucamonga kid and DaveinNC like this.

If you have a problem with that, choose a orifice.
End of subject.
Tinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-16-2017, 10:02 PM   #2

Cool Bad Street USA, Atlanta GA!!

Yes, the President of the United States will be addressing the NRA Annual Convention in Atlanta this year. Just imagine; the President speaking to an auditorium filled with thousands of American citizens who are LEGALLY ARMED!!! The Georgia World Congress Center, CNN and the Omni Hotel are allowing those in possession of a valid Georgia Weapons License or a recognized out of state permit to either openly or concealed carry of firearms.

BTW, this fat old ex-Lineman will be among them!! April 28th, I will be heading to the World Congress Center to check out the exhibition hall of the NRA Annual Meeting!! I just may have a picture or two. Will definitely be checking out the Kimber booth!!

The Atlanta street criminals will be avoiding this crowd like the plague!!! Sadly, the protesters won't!!

Oh Hell Yeah!!
Chuck43 and Tejun like this.

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter

Last edited by Lineman; 04-26-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 07:38 PM   #3

Secret Service has to be having a fit.
Chuck43 and OLE442 like this.
Micro9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-18-2017, 07:03 AM   #4

I'm of two WILDLY divergent minds! On the one hand -- I do NOT believe some idiot with a gun will not to try to shoot our prez... on the other hand I do not trust some idiot with a (false/entitled ) grievance to try shooting attendees OUTside the venue!!

(Oh hey look -- BOTH of my minds are in fearful agreement that Atlanta is the LAST place to let armed guys anywhere near the prez!!)

I also can't imagine the SS will ALLOW armed anyone (even NRA members!) into a hall with the prez! In fact, *I* don't think it's a good idea!

And -- on the THIRD hand, I wistfully read that announcement and thought I'd LOVE to go see/support the God Emperor -- but it's WAY too unsafe for me to go alone (even armed!) down to the Convention Center...

The first rules of self-defense, armed or otherwise:
Avoid stupid people.
Don't do stupid things.
Don't go anywhere stupid.

I am not really calling NRA folks stupid (cause they're mostly not) but the Convention Center in the evening, in very-many-hostile-blacks-and-idiot-liberals territory, with dark-ish underground parking garages, in the evening, with lots and lots of advance publicity about an important figure "believed by our enemies" to be trying to take away their entitlements"?! (You know: "literally hitler"?!) IN an already very violent city. IN the downtown center of the that city?

There are not enough SS agents to stop some nut with "anger"-issues from coming to "make a statement" -- even if he isn't going to try for the prez...

Okay, tell me I'm paranoid... If you only watch mainstream media, you're ill-educated. If, as I do,you actively look for what is REALLY going on -- beyond the fake media -- then you're legitimately paranoid -- because it's not paranoia when they ARE out to get you!!

Most of you have carefully AVOIDED Colin Flaherty (who "only" reports on black MOB on White violence; there are way too many black individual or small group attacks on Whites for him to track. But the individual or small group attacks are still tracked, just not in places you'd likely want to go. (And that's BEFORE thinking about jihadi-john wanting to make a(nother) statement!)

(Sorry to be so negative, but ... I believe it's EARNED!)
OLE442 likes this.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 03:27 PM   #5

Originally Posted by SnowTao View Post
I'm of two WILDLY divergent minds! On the one hand -- I do NOT believe some idiot with a gun will not to try to shoot our prez... on the other hand I do not trust some idiot with a (false/entitled ) grievance to try shooting attendees OUTside the venue!!

(Oh hey look -- BOTH of my minds are in fearful agreement that Atlanta is the LAST place to let armed guys anywhere near the prez!!)

I also can't imagine the SS will ALLOW armed anyone (even NRA members!) into a hall with the prez! In fact, *I* don't think it's a good idea!

And -- on the THIRD hand, I wistfully read that announcement and thought I'd LOVE to go see/support the God Emperor -- but it's WAY too unsafe for me to go alone (even armed!) down to the Convention Center...

The first rules of self-defense, armed or otherwise:
Avoid stupid people.
Don't do stupid things.
Don't go anywhere stupid.

I am not really calling NRA folks stupid (cause they're mostly not) but the Convention Center in the evening, in very-many-hostile-blacks-and-idiot-liberals territory, with dark-ish underground parking garages, in the evening, with lots and lots of advance publicity about an important figure "believed by our enemies" to be trying to take away their entitlements"?! (You know: "literally hitler"?!) IN an already very violent city. IN the downtown center of the that city?

There are not enough SS agents to stop some nut with "anger"-issues from coming to "make a statement" -- even if he isn't going to try for the prez...

Okay, tell me I'm paranoid... If you only watch mainstream media, you're ill-educated. If, as I do,you actively look for what is REALLY going on -- beyond the fake media -- then you're legitimately paranoid -- because it's not paranoia when they ARE out to get you!!

Most of you have carefully AVOIDED Colin Flaherty (who "only" reports on black MOB on White violence; there are way too many black individual or small group attacks on Whites for him to track. But the individual or small group attacks are still tracked, just not in places you'd likely want to go. (And that's BEFORE thinking about jihadi-john wanting to make a(nother) statement!)

(Sorry to be so negative, but ... I believe it's EARNED!)
I agree, the possibility for negative things to happen are endless. If I were the SS in charge, I'd not let anyone in with a weapon. It's just not logical to allow this in this day and age IMO!
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote