Coughing, convulsing and calls for probe after Arkansas execution - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree49Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2017, 12:34 PM   #1

Coughing, convulsing and calls for probe after Arkansas execution

Coughing, convulsing and calls for probe after Arkansas execution

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/coughing-c...190046453.html

I really couldn't care less if a murderer feels any pain. Make you wonder if this is worse than what happened to the folks any of them have killed. If you knife someone to death, the pain they feel is surely more than lethal injection. If you beat someone to death, the pain they feel is surely more than lethal injection. If you shoot someone with a gun, more than likely, the pain they feel is surely more than lethal injection.

Now, I have witnessed my pets being euthanized (because of serious illness and extreme old age) using, most likely, the same drugs as used in the executions. Not one of my pets made a sound, flinched, barked, whined or even moved once the initial drug was given, They just totally relaxed and their breathing slowed waaaay down. They did not even seem to notice the last shot and within a few minutes had stopped breathing and their hearts had stopped beating.

We had one convict in my state who made some noises and moves during his execution and they wanted to investigate. The rumor is that the lawyer told him to do everyone in the touchy feely community a favor and make a show on the way out! I can't remember exactly what he did but I think he killed a pregnant woman! I really don't have any feelings for these folks (except unless they are the unlucky few who might be innocent)! Seems to me the drugs for pets are good enough for convicted killers to me! JMHO!!
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-29-2017, 12:52 PM   #2

Utah went back to using a firing squad! No coughing and your officers gets some range time in!

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:17 PM   #3

Originally Posted by swca View Post
Utah went back to using a firing squad! No coughing and your officers gets some range time in!
I thought that was a joke until a little research was done....

Killer executed by Utah firing squad - CNN.com
2sharp2, Hoffbrew, swca and 2 others like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2017, 02:27 PM   #4

I have no empathy for anyone who is executed for taking the life of another. They have more than likely lived another 10-20 years longer than their victims did due to the appeal process that goes along with this sentence.

During those years the families have no real closure and will suffer the rest of their lives because someone that they loved was taken from them.

I may be a little cold here, but if were up to me I would take them out in the courtyard of the prison and put them on their knees and cut their head off and stream it live for the world to see. Maybe then some would consider not committing a horrendous crime. If it saves a few lives down the road it was a success.

Then again, the "Pussyfication of America" is so rampant in this country some bleeding heart liberal would find this too unkind to the prisoner....
Hawker800, starnovi and DaveinNC like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 02:50 PM   #5

Poor thing wouldn't have coughed at all if they just would have took him out behind the court house and put one to the head after the trial. Save the tax payers a boat load of money in the process. If your caught in the act and there's no doubt your the evil person who denied someone else their life, a quick bullet after trial is sufficient. Cold hearted, I know. Good riddance, one more evil perp room temp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hawker800 and starnovi like this.
Albert.Cairns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 05:36 PM   #6

I think they should die the way their victims died.
Hawker800 likes this.
Gmountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 05:39 PM   #7
Super Moderator

Kenneth Williams:

Almost twenty years ago, in 1998, then 19-year-old Kenneth Williams kidnapped University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (UAPB) cheerleader Dominique Hurd and her friend.

Court documents show Williams drove them to several ATMs to get money and then shot them both before speeding away in a stolen car. The friend survived, but Dominique died at the hospital.

Williams was put in prison for the double shooting and Dominique's murder.

While serving time for that crime, Williams managed to escape prison and kill an Arkansas farmer.

On an October morning in 1999, Williams escaped from the Cummins Unit, walked about two miles down the road from the jail and broke into a home, where he killed Cecil Boren.

Cecil's wife, Genie, was at church at the time.

Genie says Williams drug her husband outside and shot him six times near their garden.

Williams then took off to Missouri where he killed a man in a traffic accident.

This piece of crap kills 4 people and some lawyer has his undies in a bunch because he coughed when they executed him? I wonder if this lawyer would have invited Williams over to his house for a Sunday dinner with his family?
OLE442, Mini Me and Hawker800 like this.
Old 04-29-2017, 07:52 PM   #8

UNDERUTILIZED
Lineman and Hawker800 like this.
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 08:40 PM   #9

The liberals and bleeding hearts argue the death penalty does not deter crime. They may have a point to some degree. I believe the time it takes to actually get the murdering sob's to the gas chamber, lethal injection or whatever the method being used in a given state takes to long because of the appeals process. Marshall made mention of the amount of years it can take. That is precisely the reason the death penalty does not deter crime the way it should. By the time they get around to it people have forgotten as to who the guy or gal was and who he or she murdered in the first place. Then when the murdering slugs are put to death the liberals only write about the discomfort the snail trail went through. They do not seem to mention the families or individuals that have suffered from the piss -ants crime. I am for taking them out back of the courthouse and do public hangings. The viewing public will have second thoughts of ever committing a capitol crime!
Chuck43 and Hawker800 like this.

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2017, 02:03 AM   #10

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
Kenneth Williams:

Almost twenty years ago, in 1998, then 19-year-old Kenneth Williams kidnapped University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff (UAPB) cheerleader Dominique Hurd and her friend.

Court documents show Williams drove them to several ATMs to get money and then shot them both before speeding away in a stolen car. The friend survived, but Dominique died at the hospital.

Williams was put in prison for the double shooting and Dominique's murder.

While serving time for that crime, Williams managed to escape prison and kill an Arkansas farmer.

On an October morning in 1999, Williams escaped from the Cummins Unit, walked about two miles down the road from the jail and broke into a home, where he killed Cecil Boren.

Cecil's wife, Genie, was at church at the time.

Genie says Williams drug her husband outside and shot him six times near their garden.

Williams then took off to Missouri where he killed a man in a traffic accident.

This piece of crap kills 4 people and some lawyer has his undies in a bunch because he coughed when they executed him? I wonder if this lawyer would have invited Williams over to his house for a Sunday dinner with his family?
It's a shame he was allowed to take in air for as long as he did!! I really don't care if he suffered a bit in the end. Doesn't sound like it was enough to me.

A guy I graduated with raped and shot a girl my wife graduated with. The death penalty was out in my state so he got life in prison. I used to look him up every once in a while on the prisons website. A few years ago he looked pretty ragged and then, his picture never showed up anymore. I heard he finally died but thought to myself, he got like 30 years of life and his victim didn't any of that. Hope he's burning in hell!
Chuck43, Marshall and Trex like this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote