"An accident or... - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree76Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2017, 09:24 AM   #1

"An accident or...

...is he doing it on purpose?"

I'm referring to our leader Donald Trump and his pointing of the proverbial finger at the Koreans and or Blacks????
This isn't rocket science, most of us over 12 with an IQ greater than our age know enough not to point our finger at crazy people (or groups)??? If you tell them they can't do something they're just going to try get agitated and do it all the more. Take the NFL owners for example, most of them probably are not fans of the players kneeling, they know though if they push the issue the players will freak out. It's simple enough.

I voted Trump but c'mon man!!!!
2sharp2 and starnovi like this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 09-24-2017, 09:31 AM   #2

Agreed. This is NFL week 3 and I still have not watched a Pro game or NFL RedZone which I like. My little protest of the assturds protest.

I just can't even talk about North Korea...Donald needs to pump the brakes.
Tejun and cousinmark like this.

CDP & RCP Ultra's
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Custom Two-Tone 45/.460Rowland
Gold Combat Limited Edition
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
SIS Custom, Pro, Ultra
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
Stainless Raptor Custom, Pro, Ultra
Super Carry Ultra Plus
TLE Pro (TFS)

84M Longmaster Classic SS .308
SVT 22lr Stainless Fluted Bull Barrel
Kimber Of America 82 Stainless Fluted .22lr
84M Varmint Stainless 204 Ruger
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:03 AM   #3
Super Moderator

I voted for him but sometimes I want to scream "shut your #&%^% piehole".
Marshall, 2sharp2, OLE442 and 5 others like this.

Old 09-24-2017, 10:21 AM   #4

A very simple solution that has been talked about would be to have the players stay in the locker room during the anthem. Is that the best answer to this kneeling down issue ? IMO---no it's not, but when it was just Colin Kaepernick doing this it was embarrassing to the NFL and when he became a free agent not one team picked him up. Problem solved right ??

Now many others have joined in the silent kneel down protest and the NFL and the owners have been put into lose/lose situation. If they back the players that do this many of us will turn off the games and stop buying tickets. If they get rid of the players social media will eat the NFL logo for lunch.

The NFL has had many black eyes on their brand in the last few years with many of the players having domestic violence issues, dwi's, ped's, and the list could go on. The last thing that the NFL needs is more empty seats in the stands and tv viewership down because all of the billionaire owners see one thing and that one thing is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

As far as Trump vs North Korea goes.....This is something that should have been done many presidents ago. Those ex presidents just kept kicking the can down the road to the next one in the Oval Office and now that Trump is doing something about it the world is aghast at his tough talk.
2sharp2, Tejun, speedydg13 and 4 others like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 10:45 AM   #5

President Trump has never quit campaigning and is putting this playing to his base with controversial/inflammatory comments in the spotlight when there are far, far more important issues at hand that should take precedent.
While his base may love this, it is turning many more against him and is not smart in the long run.
speedydg13 and cousinmark like this.
Trex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 11:50 AM   #6

I voted for also!

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
I voted for him but sometimes I want to scream "shut your #&%^% piehole".
I agree Trump could accomplish a lot more it he just ignored the all the noise from the left and just concentrate on the job at hand close the borders, try and stimulate the economy get rid of Obama care and cut taxes.

P.S. I want our military respected around the world! I do not want war but I am not wanting to sit here and wait for something to fall on my head. San Diego is a prime military target. I want the rest of the world to step back or just maybe we should backhand one of these piss ant countries. Until we smack somebody every country will think we a bluffing.
Chuck43, 2sharp2, OLE442 and 6 others like this.

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:28 PM   #7

I support our President 100 percent for what he is trying to do for our country. I didn't vote for him to talk or act like a polished mealy mouth politician who says what the elite says he should say and act the way the elite says he should act. I voted for President Trump to accomplish the goals he ran on, period. Its a shame he has to fight all the "swamp creatures" in DC that are not doing there jobs they were elected to do.

As for all athletes who protest our National Anthem buy kneeling, sitting or whatever, they are an embarrassment to there sport and there country. I'm glad we have a President who has the backbone to stand up and say it like it is.

As for North Korea, President Trump did not cause that problem, we can thank all the spineless politicians before him for that. Fortunately for Americans Donald Trump is President because North Korea is all most to the point where they CAN accomplish there goal of taking South Korea back and trying to destroy the U.S. along with some of its allies, and I feel confident that President Trump will do what's best for this country and our allies.

What really scares me is to think what kind of a country and world would this be in just 4 years if Hillary Clinton would have been elected!!

Just my 2 cents worth.
Chuck43, Tejun, GoingSolo and 5 others like this.
WillyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:33 PM   #8

Originally Posted by swca View Post
I agree Trump could accomplish a lot more it he just ignored the all the noise from the left and just concentrate on the job at hand close the borders, try and stimulate the economy get rid of Obama care and cut taxes.

P.S. I want our military respected around the world! I do not want war but I am not wanting to sit here and wait for something to fall on my head. San Diego is a prime military target. I want the rest of the world to step back or just maybe we should backhand one of these piss ant countries. Until we smack somebody every country will think we a bluffing.
...supposedly we launched something (a satellite of some type) last night. It won't surprise me if it turns out to be related to some new kind of weapon??? I'm sure we'll hear more about it soon enough. I want our military respected too, don't get me wrong. I'd like to see more of an international approach to this Korean situation though. I don't think anybody is happy that spooky looking "rocket man" has the capabilities that he does. The latest batch of sanctions prove it. Why draw all the attention on us???
...my sister and her family live in SanDiego, I've already told her to think about getting out of town if it looks like missiles may start flying.
WillyD likes this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 12:51 PM   #9

Originally Posted by WillyD View Post
I support our President 100 percent for what he is trying to do for our country. I didn't vote for him to talk or act like a polished mealy mouth politician who says what the elite says he should say and act the way the elite says he should act. I voted for President Trump to accomplish the goals he ran on, period. Its a shame he has to fight all the "swamp creatures" in DC that are not doing there jobs they were elected to do.

As for all athletes who protest our National Anthem buy kneeling, sitting or whatever, they are an embarrassment to there sport and there country. I'm glad we have a President who has the backbone to stand up and say it like it is.

As for North Korea, President Trump did not cause that problem, we can thank all the spineless politicians before him for that. Fortunately for Americans Donald Trump is President because North Korea is all most to the point where they CAN accomplish there goal of taking South Korea back and trying to destroy the U.S. along with some of its allies, and I feel confident that President Trump will do what's best for this country and our allies.

What really scares me is to think what kind of a country and world would this be in just 4 years if Hillary Clinton would have been elected!!

Just my 2 cents worth.
Willy I agree with you 100%! I am willing to defend our freedom in this country right down to my last breath. I worry about the generations that follow they do not seem to realize we have had to fight for our freedoms for 200 years. They think when they get out of bed in the morning and the sun is shining that is all there is to it. They do not realize just how many countries are hoping the U.S. collapses. Then the left will realize what we have been saying only then it will be to late. There for I reload! and hoard! Hopefully I it will never come for me to use my weapons in defense of someones life or my own.
Chuck43, Markie and DaveinNC like this.

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2017, 06:50 PM   #10

What NFL needs to do is FINE $$$ the bastards. And I don't mean a couple grand I mean a REAL fine that will get there attention and hurt there pocketbook. And give that FINE money to veterans and there families. I'm thinking minimum $25,000. Take a knee...help a Veteran!!
Chuck43, Tejun, cousinmark and 2 others like this.

CDP & RCP Ultra's
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Custom Two-Tone 45/.460Rowland
Gold Combat Limited Edition
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
SIS Custom, Pro, Ultra
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
Stainless Raptor Custom, Pro, Ultra
Super Carry Ultra Plus
TLE Pro (TFS)

84M Longmaster Classic SS .308