Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree95Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2017, 07:47 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Your Gun Owning Rights Are in More Danger Then Ever

OK, dam me, I'm pissed:

One man in 10 minutes sets back years of fighting for our 2nd amendment rights. The cry has already gone out and it's going to grow and get more difficult to fight. I've heard on both radio and TV ignorant people and politicians demanding more gun control and it doesn't help when the hosts of all the late night TV shows damn us as a country for allowing citizens to own guns. If these people felt safer back in their homeland why don't they give up their multi million dollar contracts with the TV networks and go back there? We are in for the fight of our gun owning rights like we've never been before. If you haven't already I'd suggest you join both the NRA and any of your local state organizations. I expect to see a stronger then ever demand for high capacity magazines to be banned along with all semi automatic guns. That would include your .22 rifles and shotguns, high on the list would be the banning of concealed carry licenses and finally gun ownership.

Banning CCL's would take more guns off the street in a single day (because those people obey the law) then 10 years of bad guys getting caught with illegal guns. For the last 74 years I have been a law abiding citizen, I have belonged to the NRA for as long back as I can remember. I think my dad signed me up, I'm a "Patriot Life Endowment Level" member and I'm a contributing member of the Illinois State Rifle Association and had a concealed carry license since they began issuing them.

People wake up, it's time for you to either speak up or shut up. Complaining about what's going to happen in the next coming days and actually doing something will make all the difference in the world.
Gmountain, GiGi, CharlieW and 9 others like this.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:16 PM   #2

Fear not Chuck; let not your heart be troubled. Liing Hillary lost and our president is a CW carrier and you can bet he's not giving his up.
Markie likes this.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:20 PM   #3

my guess is bump stocks will be on the chopping block.
Markie, Trex, cousinmark and 1 others like this.
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2017, 09:25 PM   #4

Angry

Originally Posted by Shootinit View Post
my guess is bump stocks will be on the chopping block.
Definitely a target, and I also see some other states trying to join mine by restricting magazine size too.
Trex likes this.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:56 PM   #5

When high cap mags and SlideFire stocks are outlawed only outlaws will have them. I'll bet there'll be a run on ARs, mags and SF stocks. It happens every time the lib-yards start talkin' about bans. Those idiots never learn.
Old 10-04-2017, 07:28 AM   #6

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
OK, dam me, I'm pissed:

One man in 10 minutes sets back years of fighting for our 2nd amendment rights. The cry has already gone out and it's going to grow and get more difficult to fight. I've heard on both radio and TV ignorant people and politicians demanding more gun control and it doesn't help when the hosts of all the late night TV shows damn us as a country for allowing citizens to own guns. If these people felt safer back in their homeland why don't they give up their multi million dollar contracts with the TV networks and go back there? We are in for the fight of our gun owning rights like we've never been before. If you haven't already I'd suggest you join both the NRA and any of your local state organizations. I expect to see a stronger then ever demand for high capacity magazines to be banned along with all semi automatic guns. That would include your .22 rifles and shotguns, high on the list would be the banning of concealed carry licenses and finally gun ownership.

Banning CCL's would take more guns off the street in a single day (because those people obey the law) then 10 years of bad guys getting caught with illegal guns. For the last 74 years I have been a law abiding citizen, I have belonged to the NRA for as long back as I can remember. I think my dad signed me up, I'm a "Patriot Life Endowment Level" member and I'm a contributing member of the Illinois State Rifle Association and had a concealed carry license since they began issuing them.

People wake up, it's time for you to either speak up or shut up. Complaining about what's going to happen in the next coming days and actually doing something will make all the difference in the world.
"something doesn't sound right about this whole narrative"
DaveinNC likes this.

Last edited by OLE442; 10-04-2017 at 07:36 AM.
OLE442 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:16 AM   #7

Re-signed my husband for a 5 year membership in the NRA, also joined Georgia Gun Owners Inc. today, and re-signed a few months ago for Georgia Carry.
Chuck43 and Cucamonga kid like this.

Heinie Lady Hawk 1911
Kimber Raptor 9mm full size SS
Kimber Sapphire Ultra Compact II 9mm
Kimber Micro 9 CTLG
Kimber Micro 380 Advocate
Sig Ultra Compact 2 tone 45 ACP
Sig P238 HD Nickel
Colt AR-15 9mm
CZ Rami 9mm
Glock 19
Glock 43
Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Pro Series C.O.R.E.
Smith & Wesson M&P 22 compact
Walther PPS M2

Last edited by starnovi; 10-04-2017 at 08:19 AM.
starnovi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:44 AM   #8

When the left-wing kooks were complaining about "violence" at Trump rallies, it turned out that left-wing kook operatives were paying people to incite the violence. Democrat operative admitted it on tape.

Now left-wing kooks are complaining about "gun violence". Last mass shooting was a Bernie Sanders' campaign worker on a shooting spree at a republican baseball practice.
ChattanoogaPhil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:48 AM   #9

As always said if the bad guys want firearms they can always get them. Why take them away from law bidding citizens. I agree about the run on AR's, saw it when I worked for a sporting goods store before last election. At one time here in Texas one of the largest sporting goods stores took AR's off there shelves, back on now. I carried a M16 for a year back fifty years ago and never wanted an AR but I am starting to change my mind about getting one in case our government gets crazy about them. Good day to all.
Cucamonga kid likes this.
Supertool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 09:47 AM   #10

I will never give up my right to bear arms! I own some and I will always own some right up until the day I leave this life! If anybody would like to make rules against it I will be a rule breaker. You notice I said rule. The bill of rights and the constitution were written by our founding fathers and is the blue print for our government. These are not rules these are the Laws of the Land!
speedydg13, DaveinNC and Bish like this.

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote