The Last Republican's - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree50Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2017, 10:00 PM   #1

The Last Republican's

Maybe it's just the 2 George's wanting to sell their book or maybe the two former POTUS just don't like Trump. Either way it's getting nasty.

I'm only 54 and maybe the elders will remember a time when former president's went after the man who followed them into the Oval Office, but I sure don't remember so many doing it.

Is this good for the Republican Party or has that shipped sailed ??

Bush 41 calls Trump a ?blowhard?; White House strikes back | FOX2now.com
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 11-04-2017, 11:22 PM   #2

Trump was elected because the American people were fed up with the status quo. The Democrats' ideas are just plain wrong, and the Republicans, for years, have been interested in their own power and less interested in the good of the country. Let the party implode. We'll start from scratch. Drain the swamp!

Join the NRA
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 11:40 PM   #3

Old “read my lips” is just getting a little senile.
OLE442, RustyIron and starnovi like this.
Hawker800 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-05-2017, 02:28 AM   #4

Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post
Trump was elected because the American people were fed up with the status quo. The Democrats' ideas are just plain wrong, and the Republicans, for years, have been interested in their own power and less interested in the good of the country. Let the party implode. We'll start from scratch. Drain the swamp!
Exactly. I think both parties are in cahoots so they can both keep on raping and pillaging our country and its people. Just stringing us along.....
Mike240, RustyIron, swca and 2 others like this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 03:36 AM   #5

Originally Posted by RustyIron View Post
Excellent observation. In my opinion it is spot on. The establishment hates Trump as much as the commie Democrats do. The elite class think they are some kind of royalty that inherits wealth and power. Time for them to STFU and leave the field.
Chuck43, bhunted, swca and 3 others like this.

It's not that I have something to hide, ... I have nothing I want you to see.

(remember your 4th Amendment right, people)
Insta-Gator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 05:38 AM   #6

I don't care what the Bush clan has to say. It's just a sour reminder of their RINO presidencies. The 2016 election revealed similar sentiment among the republican electorate. Nowhere was this more evident than when the Bush clan descended upon South Carolina during the Primary to save Jeb. Instead, Jeb and the Bush clan suffered an embarrassing defeat with only 8% of the vote resulting in Jeb giving up his presidential bid. Ever since republican voters gave a collective middle-finger to the Bush clan they have been lashing out. Hell, Bush Sr voted for Crooked Hillary. That says it all.

I supported Trump from day-one. Trump defeated the RINO establishment, democrat party, donor class, left-wing media, academia, Hollywood and of course the entire Clinton crime machine. It was Trump and voters like me against everyone else. We won.

With Trump on the inside exposing RINOs and Bannon on the outside working to primary them out, I look forward to seeing a RINO purging. Trump haters like US Senators Flake and Corker have already announced that they won't even try to seek reelection knowing that they would be stomped by a Bannon backed Primary challenge.

Dear President Trump,

Keep up the good work.

We got your back.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 11-05-2017 at 06:47 AM.
ChattanoogaPhil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 05:40 AM   #7

There's really only one party in District of Criminals anyway. Where else can you take a job when your net worth is <100k, and leave after one term with a net worth north of 1 mil?

Since 2010 the R's ran on a platform of repealing obamacare; PDJT gave them a slam dunk to do it. Oops, we were only fooling, ha ha the jokes on you, suckers!

Delete this one if you need to Chuck.
Old 11-05-2017, 06:28 AM   #8

"two former POTUS just don't like Trump. Either way it's getting nasty."

"Getting"?! It has BEEN nasty since the moment it looked like the Uni-party was losing its grip (when the God Emperor came down the escalator and announced!!)
DaveinNC and Elf1 like this.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:35 AM   #9

Dear President Trump,
Keep up the good work.
We got your back.

Y'all need to keep a sharp eye on on the God Emperor's Champion, Darth Bannon, (in your states) -- he is working to identify ACTUAL Trump supporters in the various states so WE can "Primary Out" the @#%*_&#%&*+ Never Trumpers and RINOs!! THEY MUST GO BACK!! NO more (lying, noodle-spined) incumbents!

Oh, wait, 'noodle-spined' implies that IF they'd had a stronger spine, they'd've DONE something. They NEVER intended to do anything except get rich by supporting the damned-to-hell libs!!

(Yeah, I DO have some reservations about Steve Bannon (AND Donald Trump) -- but this is the ONLY way we're going to possibly save this country!! If Trump can't us get far enough along to keep it from going up in flame and death, then the NEXT guy ill be worse! (And no, the Dems will NOT 'get back in' -- they have gone ALL foreign, ALL minority, and are starting to eat themselves! But the damned Repubs are JUST as corrupt and idiotic! Damned "lose-with-respect' CRAP! They ALWAYS give ground: "take my money, take my neighborhood, rape my wife and daughter, kill my son -- just DON'T call me a racist!!!")
Chuck43, bhunted and DaveinNC like this.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:57 AM   #10

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.
Chuck43 and Marshall like this.