Kimber Talk Forums banner

Bar's open in 8 minutes

1K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Marshall 
#1 ·
Line forms at the front door.

AND, we're out of bud light. :D

#8 ·
My son and his family rolled into town this morning. I've got 4 grandchildren and Thor's mother and sister in the house. :D 4 young kids and 3 dogs to play with while my daughter insists on preparing dinner, can it get any better then this.

My son and I have been enjoying a couple of Guinness's before opening a bottle of Eagle Rare that he actually brought, Cheers my friends.

#9 ·
To the pit of misery - dilly, dilly!
I'll have a nice girly drink, a bottle of Blue Chair Bay banana cream rum.

Reactions: DaveinNC
#12 ·
It's not a fine rum, made by Kenny Chesney I think. They started carrying it at a local place and gave us free samples. That's all it took for me!

#14 ·
Finally made it back to my couch and the Skyy is the limit. I don't know if I'm getting to be an old fuddy duddy, but the pub was packed to the walls tonight and my anxiety level was surging through the roof. Back in the day I would walk through the crowd like a politician talking to anyone who would listen and now I sit in my corner of the pub and watch and wonder what people are up to.....

Slainte

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.