Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ChattanoogaPhil
  • 1 Post By Bramblett

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2018, 01:29 PM   #1

Latest bid to collect judgment from OJ Simpson turned down

SANTA MONICA, Calif. A judge on Tuesday turned down a legal move that sought to force O.J. Simpson to turn over profits from autographs to satisfy a $70 million-plus civil judgment for the 1994 killings of the former football star's ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman.
Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Gerald Rosenberg denied the request on grounds that Goldman's father, Fred, cannot identify who is paying Simpson.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartanntp

Wouldn't OJ have to specifically list the income he receives for the autographs and other sources on his income tax every year. As a winner in a civil case, wouldn't Mr. Goldman be able to get that information. Seems to me that the California judge is working against someone with a legal right to OJ's profits he receives every year!!
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 01-30-2018, 03:00 PM   #2

ron got mugged..nicole heard noise and came out and became a witness...

I learned first hand how LA detectives lie out their arses. They make up what ever they need.
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 03:23 PM   #3

OJ killed those people but was found not guilty. Should have been the end of it.

These civil lawsuit judgments are BS. When you legally drop a scumbag in self defense, then his useless scumbag family gets ahold of an ambulance-chasing attorney and you have to fight a civil lawsuit too. Enough.
2sharp2 likes this.

Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 01-30-2018 at 03:26 PM.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-03-2018, 01:50 PM   #4

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
OJ killed those people but was found not guilty. Should have been the end of it.

These civil lawsuit judgments are BS. When you legally drop a scumbag in self defense, then his useless scumbag family gets ahold of an ambulance-chasing attorney and you have to fight a civil lawsuit too. Enough.
I can agree with this logic when you take out OJ out of the discussion. I'm somewhat biased when he's in the picture as that guy urkes the living crap out of me.
Cucamonga kid likes this.
Bramblett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 04:49 PM   #5
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum from northern Illinois Bramblett, how about stopping by our "New Member Introduction" sub forum and introducing yourself to the membership?