• 1 Post By Ice-and-Snow

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2018, 05:10 AM   #1

The Donald

This is a story I found on MSN:

Trump Stuns Lawmakers With Seeming Embrace of Gun Control Measures

This should be interesting!
Old 03-01-2018, 07:04 AM   #2

He's engaged in negotiations and an honest discussion. You can't have an honest discussion or negotiation on anything if you go into it with the position that you are unmovable. Maybe he gives a little in one area and gains a whole lot in another. This will be interesting to watch.

By the way, the article didn't link.
NewStainless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 07:42 AM   #3

I'm praying he is ... yet again ... leading the lefties down the path. Everyone was freaked when he said he had asked (the inert {frown}) Jeff Sessions to LOOK INTO making bump stocks illegal... The lefties were dancing with joy-- we-all were freaked and worried. However -- he asked Session to LOOK into making them illegal. NOT to make them illegal. (And, probably, the 2ndAmd means they cannot.)

Just like saying he'd SIGN a DACA ... thing .... (my fingers even hate to TYPE that!!) -- he ALSO set the whole DACA thing up so Congress would do NOTHING, but he appeared semi-reasonable about it. ("They do it, I'll sign it" -- KNOWING they would not do it!)

(NOTICE, too, -- it's March, deadline, no Congressional action: DACA is over (PLEASE GOD!!!) and they can start being chucked! Will they? Dunno -- but I have hope!) (I HAVE TO have hope!)
Karens likes this.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote