Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pbsdaddy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2015, 12:47 PM   #1
Super Moderator

Chicago's Shooting Scoreboard

Here's something I used to track weekly last year but haven't been posting lately. Chicago closed out 2014 with a total of 456 homicides and in the closing days of the first quarter of 2015 they've only got 82. Some might see this as an improvement namely Chicago's Police Commissioner Gary McCarthy but you have to take into consideration that it's been an extremely cold winter and I'm sure that a lot of the gang bangers aren't too fond of playing out in the cold.

Final 2014 Totals
Shot & Killed: 388
Shot & Wounded: 2231
Total Shot: 2619
Total Homicides: 456

2015 Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 71
Shot & Wounded: 340
Total Shot: 411
Total Homicides: 82
Old 03-28-2015, 04:02 PM   #2

Wow, Chuck, don't let Sharpton or Jackson know you're letting their cat out of the bag! I can tell you personally from dealing with Madison liberals that citing black-on-black crime as a more deadly circumstance is treated as being "racist."

After all, it does not fit the liberal template. There's money and power to be gained by trumpeting instances of whites killing blacks--even during the commission of a crime. But to point out that blacks kill blacks by the thousands for fun and profit flies in the face of this cottage industry.

Does anyone know where I can find statistics on just how much Sharpton and Jackson make from the organizations like the NAACP and Sarah Brady? My guess is that killing blacks has made them millionaires, but it would be nice to show exactly how much they make by being silent to the extermination of their own people.
The Tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 04:31 PM   #3

Sharpton checks in at about $5,000,000.00. He also drives a Rolls Royce Phantom, ($450,000.00), and owes approx. $4,500,000.00 in back taxes.

Al Sharpton Net Worth - TheRichest

Jackson comes in at about twice that. He, for his contributions to society, has some very savory friends. Like Abby Hoffman, David Dellinger and Bill Clinton.

Jesse Jackson Net Worth - TheRichest

Farrakhan, just for S&G's, is running close to Sharpton at about $4,500,000.00.

Louis Farrakhan's Net Worth | RichButBroke
Marshall likes this.

If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never has been and never will be. T Jefferson
pbsdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2015, 04:45 PM   #4

Maybe Jesse can give his son JJ Jr some of the money since he was just released from the pokey last week.
Imagine that...Another corrupt Illinois elected official..
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #5

pbsdaddy, I'm just stunned.

They cash big checks and drive fancy cars while their own people are dying. What a pack of frakking hypocrites.

I wonder what people would think if Sonny Barger cashed a big check every time a biker was assassinated. Would there be an outcry if each time a mulatto was deported and then a bounty paid to Osama Obama? Does Hillary get a commission check each time Sears sells a privately held computer server?

Maybe it's time to start publishing the financial concerns of race baiters. I wonder what grieving black mothers of dead children might say...
Old 03-29-2015, 11:19 AM   #6

Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
Wow, Chuck, don't let Sharpton or Jackson know you're letting their cat out of the bag! I can tell you personally from dealing with Madison liberals that citing black-on-black crime as a more deadly circumstance is treated as being "racist."

After all, it does not fit the liberal template. There's money and power to be gained by trumpeting instances of whites killing blacks--even during the commission of a crime. But to point out that blacks kill blacks by the thousands for fun and profit flies in the face of this cottage industry.

Does anyone know where I can find statistics on just how much Sharpton and Jackson make from the organizations like the NAACP and Sarah Brady? My guess is that killing blacks has made them millionaires, but it would be nice to show exactly how much they make by being silent to the extermination of their own people.
I bet they make the most money from their frequent TV appearances. Remember also that Sharpton got his own daily TV show on MSNBC. You can bet he makes a bundle from that ...

Old 03-29-2015, 11:24 AM   #7

Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
pbsdaddy, I'm just stunned.

They cash big checks and drive fancy cars while their own people are dying. What a pack of frakking hypocrites.

I wonder what people would think if Sonny Barger cashed a big check every time a biker was assassinated. Would there be an outcry if each time a mulatto was deported and then a bounty paid to Osama Obama? Does Hillary get a commission check each time Sears sells a privately held computer server?

Maybe it's time to start publishing the financial concerns of race baiters. I wonder what grieving black mothers of dead children might say...
Ya know ... I have known several people who kept their e-mail servers in their homes. If I could afford it, that's where mine would be right now. This is not as big a deal as the news media is trying to make it out to be.

Old 03-29-2015, 12:25 PM   #8

Well I think that as the weather gets warmer, the body count will go up, even with the quarterly number posted they are still on track to get 320 +.
crewdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 02:17 PM   #9

Originally Posted by crewdog View Post
Well I think that as the weather gets warmer, the body count will go up, even with the quarterly number posted they are still on track to get 320 +.
I have no doubt you are correct. What baffles me is that the same condition of "peaceful Islamics" follows the black population and their blinders.

Universally, both sides are having their politics, financial fabric, their safety and their reputations stolen outright by the flotsam of their individual societies. If all Asians were defined by kung-fu and ninja movies and thereby treated accordingly, it would be denounced.

There are just shy of forty million African Americans now living in the USA. To most of white America, the entire population is looters and bangers. Even Jesse Jackson has gone on record stating that he was at first alarmed hearing teenage voices behind him while walking in D.C. at night. He added that he was immediately relieved to find that they were Caucasian.

It's not the black doctors and lawyers that define their generation, it's the Bloods and the Cripps. Why do they let this happen?