Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Ice-and-Snow
  • 2 Post By OLE442
  • 1 Post By DaveinNC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2018, 09:54 AM   #1

CELEBRATE! Celebrate! Dance to the music!

Speaking of immigration, the Central American caravan headed our way gave Trump an excuse to retract his DACA offer. The fancy footwork is over and America won

Trump declares 'NO MORE' DACA deal after report of caravan with Central Americans heading to US | Fox News
Trump also threatened to pull out of the free trade agreement with Mexico unless the country did more to stop the flow of illegal immigrants entering the U.S. The U.S., Canada and Mexico are currently renegotiating the North American Free Trade Agreement at Trump's insistence.

“Mexico is doing very little, if not NOTHING, at stopping people from flowing into Mexico through their Southern Border, and then into the U.S. They laugh at our dumb immigration laws. They must stop the big drug and people flows, or I will stop their cash cow, NAFTA. NEED WALL!” he tweeted
And THIS is just one more important reason why we need to raise the voting age to 21!!
linked from here: Trump declares 'NO MORE' DACA deal after report of caravan with Central Americans heading to US | Fox News

America?s Camp Of The Saints | The American Conservative

Here is another Bill Galston quote from Edsall’s piece [https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/29/o...lection.html]:

This brings us to the issue of immigration. By a margin of 52 to 35 percent, college-educated whites affirm that today’s immigrants strengthen our country through their talent and hard work. Conversely, 61 percent of white working-class voters say that immigrants weaken us by taking jobs, housing, and health care. Seventy-one percent of working-class whites think that immigrants mostly hurt the economy by driving down wages, a belief endorsed by only 44 percent of college-educated whites. Fifty-nine percent of working-class whites believe that we should make a serious effort to deport all illegal immigrants back to their home countries; only 33 percent of college-educated whites agree. Fifty-five percent of working-class whites think we should build a wall along our border with Mexico, while 61 percent of whites with BAs or more think we should not. Majorities of working-class whites believe that we should make the entry of Syrian refugees into the United States illegal and temporarily ban the entrance of non-American Muslims into our country; about two-thirds of college-educated whites oppose each of these proposals.

UPDATE.3: More presidential posting on Easter Sunday morning:
Mexico is doing very little, if not NOTHING, at stopping people from flowing into Mexico through their Southern Border, and then into the U.S. They laugh at our dumb immigration laws. They must stop the big drug and people flows, or I will stop their cash cow, NAFTA. NEED WALL!
– Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 1, 2018

These big flows of people are all trying to take advantage of DACA. They want in on the act!
– Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 1, 2018
El: Tidbit fact: By 2011, the number of Hondurans estimated to reside in the United States by the Census Bureau's American Community Survey was 702,000. In 2014, according to Pew Research, "60% of 573,000 Honduran immigrants in the U.S. are unauthorized".

and:
The 2000 U.S. Census recorded a total of 282,852 Hondurans living in the United States legally. However, these numbers do not include the large numbers of undocumented immigrants. By the year 2008, it was estimated that nearly 1 million Hondurans resided in the United States. Of that number, as many as 70 percent are illegal.
and for SURE we need more of these!!
Honduras leads the world with the highest homicide rate: In 2012, some 90 people were murdered for every 100,000 inhabitants. That’s more than twice the rate in El Salvador and Guatemala, and more than four times the rate in Mexico.
Some good comments:
1) The goal of the Left, both in the United States and globally, is to eliminate white people and genocide the European nations. They are not above violent killing: see how the Marxist ANC has increasingly overtly adopted a policy of brutally torturing and murdering the Boers. They are not above raping whites into psychological submission: see Telford and Rotherham. But their preferred weapon is immigration.

2) The Democrat party understands that their long term electoral fortunes (and, by extension, their ability to eliminate once and for all the white American population) rest with non-American non-whites. That is why they could not accept President Trump’s extraordinarily generous deal on DACA, because by their own admission their entire strategy revolves around acquiring the votes of as many non-American non-whites as possible. DACA is a pittance compared to the 25-30 million illegal aliens already here, to say nothing of the literal billions the Democrats would invite to flood the electoral zone.

3) Thus, the Democrat party may be analyzed into three groups. First there are the old guard of elite whites (e.g. Pelosi, Warren) and Jews (Schumer, Feinstein) who either erroneously believe they can “ride the tiger” or else will be dead before the tiger starts eating their face. Then there is the tiger: the exploding non-white population, spearheaded politically by the likes of Kamala Harris, and “intellectually” (if you can call it that) by the likes of TN Coates and the academic grievance studies brigade. Finally there are self-hating whites, who believe it is right and proper for the tiger to eat them, because of something bad their ancestors are alleged to have done to the tiger’s ancestors.

4) We see this breakdown here in the comments. Note that, with very few exceptions, the response is entirely from self-hating whites and from non-whites who agree with the self-hating whites that any attempt on the part of white people (or even just “Americans” in a civic nationalist sense, to the extent that American civic nationalist identity still retains some faint implicit whiteness) to defend their borders against blatantly illegal attempts to cross them are ipso facto illegitimate and unethical and probably “racist” as well. Even Hector, who acknowledges the existential threat posed to Europe by immivasion, maintains that white population in the United States must accept becoming a minority, even eventual wholesale elimination, because the United States is a “multiethnic society.” Actually, the United States was 90% white in 1965 on the eve of the traitorous Hart-Cellar act, and 85% white through 1990. The precipitous decline of the American white population, all but guaranteed to lead to civil war as the result of points 1-3, was not inevitable, nor did it reflect some pre-existing multiethnic character; it was a deliberate political decision made by successive, mostly Republican (though Obama did a great deal of damage) regimes.

5) So please, spare me the sob stories about these poor “migrants.” Today it is 1,000, tomorrow it will be 100,000, the day after that ten million—just like in Europe. It isn’t “compassionate” to feed your children to a tiger, even if the tiger is hungry. And it is the height of hypocritical self-interest for non-whites to advocate for ever more non-whites to flood into the United States and prop up the vehicle for the advancement of non-white political interests, i.e., the Democrat party. That isn’t “compassion,” either; rather, it is naked self-interest and will-to-power.
Advocates of more immigration really have no idea how fringe their view really is. Douglas Murray reports on a new opinion poll in Europe on immigration. Some highlights:

78% of EU citizens believe Europe’s external border should be better protected.

62% think immigrants bring an increase in crime.

70% believe that the rapid increase in the Muslim population is a somewhat serious or very serious threat to Europe.

9% believe that immigrants should be accepted without limitations.

This is all true, and since I think all these concerns are very well founded, Europeans are very correct to feel the way they do. I don’t see how it’s relevant here though. America is not Europe, and in general public opinion about immigration and ethnic diversity is much more favourable in America than it is in Europe. (England is somewhere in between America and most of continental Europe on the issue, Canada is more liberal than America).
bhunted and DaveinNC like this.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-02-2018, 02:28 PM   #2

He also needs to let them know that the exemption for the tariffs that he gave to Mexico and Canada could be removed for Mexico the closer the traveling herd of illegals, coming through Mexico (and being completely allowed by the Mexi gov), gets to the U.S. border.
Ice-and-Snow and DaveinNC like this.
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 08:01 PM   #3

El, you go, girl.
Ice-and-Snow likes this.

Old 04-03-2018, 08:32 PM   #4

PLEASE GOD! Let this be true!!

HERE Is why we elected him! Oh please please please!! This raises my hopes SO HIGH!!

https://www.infowars.com/update-trum...il-wall-built/
Not long after Trump announced he was bringing troops home from Syria, the president said he’ll keep the military deployed on the US border “until we can have a wall and proper security.”

“I’ve been speaking with Gen. Mattis. We’re going to be doing things militarily,” he stated on Tuesday. “Until we can have a wall and proper security, we’re going to be guarding our border with the military.”

The move is a response to both the incoming illegal alien caravan heading north to the US/Mexico border and to congressional Democrats who are stonewalling progress on a border wall.

Deploying the military to the border is a “big step,” the president said.

“We really haven’t done that before, certainly not very much before,” he added.

Earlier the president announced he was pulling troops out of Syria, which signals a drastic change from the Bush/Obama policy to deploy troops everywhere in the world while ignoring US border security.

“Our primary mission in terms of that was getting rid of ISIS [Daesh]. We’ve almost completed that task and we’ll be making a decision very quickly in coordination with others, as to what we’ll do. Saudi Arabia is very interested in our decision,” Trump stated Tuesday morning. “I want to get out. I want to bring our troops home.”
Old 04-03-2018, 08:35 PM   #5

And:

FBI Statistics Reveal Gun Sales Exploding
Firearm background checks hit new all-time high for March
Joe Jankowski | Infowars.com - April 3, 2018
https://www.infowars.com/fbi-reveals...les-exploding/

The FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System ran 2,767,699 checks for firearms purchases last month, the most checks in the month of March since the investigative bureau began keeping records in 1998.

Background checks in March were up over 10% from the same month last year which totaled 1,503,967. Handgun checks increased 3.9%, while long guns saw an increase of 17.3%.
One Florida gun store owner saw a spike of 33% in firearm sales compared to February 2017, claiming to have sold over a dozen AR-15’s in a span of just four days.

The number of firearm background checks conducted by the FBI in February jumped nationally by nearly 100,000, setting the second highest record for the month in 20 years.

You can TELL it's an idiot-lib writer: "fear-based" gun buying... I suppose that MIGHT be slightly true -- we're fearful that the damn idiot kids marching and crying might stampede idiot congresscritters (gee, LOTS of idiots involved, eh?) But it's NOT likely fear - it should be called:

RESISTANCE-BASED GUN BUYING!!
Old 04-03-2018, 08:39 PM   #6

(Good commenter there, but probably stupid to announce in public!):

I'm the proud owner of 3 new guns since the liberal puke, David Hogg, started his doomed crusade to repeal the God-given 2nd Amendment. Yes... I will tell everybody what they are, thanks for asking... (lol). How bout an AR 15-styled semiautomatic shotgun (the AR 12), a Savage (I like that name) 30.06 with scope, and a Marlin 30/30 with scope? Those are added to my Colt Match Target AR 15, my NPap AK 47, my Stevens 12 Gauge pump shotgun, my Para Expert .45 caliber handgun, and my Taurus. 40 caliber (pocket gun). Both handguns are laser mounted....You're welcome.
On the other hand, I keep thinking I should buy an AR, even thought I DON'T WANT one! JUST to bump the numbers up by one!

And these:
>My AR15s all identify as muskets.

So, what you have is a transcaliber rifle....

Last edited by Ice-and-Snow; 04-03-2018 at 08:41 PM.