• 1 Post By PaulWVa
  • 5 Post By Micro9
  • 5 Post By ChattanoogaPhil
  • 2 Post By PaulWVa
  • 5 Post By swca

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2018, 01:00 PM   #1

Do Millinials Wear Ear Muffs???

With some chat about ear muffs here today I thought you guys might like this. As I wrote on the other thread, I bought a new pair of Howard Leight Impact Pros on Amazon about a week ago. Today I got an email from Amazon wanting to know if I could answer a question from another purchaser about the muffs.

The guy wanted to know where he could get the "manual" for the muffs. Manual ???... for ear muffs???.. ... Seriously? The package shows you where to put the batteries and they have only ONE switch ...on/off/volume ...that's it.

I told him that the manual said, 1) "Place one muff over each ear" ... 2) "Turn on" ... 3) "Adjust volume as needed"

Ok... maybe I was a little "snarky" (as my wife would say) ...but come on ... I just hope he wasn't wanting them to shoot a gun...
cousinmark likes this.
PaulWVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-07-2018, 01:15 PM   #2

I'm not so sure most of them know what a muff is...
Micro9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 01:20 PM   #3

Haha...

On the other hand, maybe he was interested in things like if it had an auto-off to preserve battery life or expected battery life, or how playing music via the 3.5 jack might interfere with normal operation... that kind of thing. I'm often disappointed in purchases that seem to me should include more about the product without having to go to the Net to find a Q&A or user reviews. Heck, I remember when ya bought a computer it included actual books on the OS, BIG books! Now all ya get is a diagram showing to plug the electrical cord into the wall outlet. Beyond that, call 1-800-PAKISTAN for any questions.
Chuck43, DaveinNC, PaulWVa and 2 others like this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-07-2018, 01:42 PM   #4

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
Haha...

On the other hand, maybe he was interested in things like if it had an auto-off to preserve battery life or expected battery life, or how playing music via the 3.5 jack might interfere with normal operation... that kind of thing.
Yeah, Phil .... I get that, but he had already purchased them and it tells you all that stuff on the package or on the Amazon page. My wife, the comedian, said I needed a manual for the vacuum cleaner and maybe a "how to" for the dishwasher... she thinks she's funny
2sharp2 and ChattanoogaPhil like this.
PaulWVa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2018, 02:25 PM   #5

My wife, the comedian, said I needed a manual for the vacuum cleaner and maybe a "how to" for the dishwasher... she thinks she's funny [/QUOTE]

Just remind her God gave women small feet so they can stand closer to the sink and stove! Be sure and remind her after your (VERY) last gun purchase.

Where freedom dwells is my country!

CDP Pro II .45 acp
Raptor II (blue) .45 acp
Eclipse II 10 mm
Ultra Carry II .45 acp
Stainless Pro Carry II
Solo STS 9 mm
swca is offline   Reply With Quote