Just venting - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree35Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2018, 01:50 PM   #1

Just venting

I was looking for a new TV. Went to Walmarts website for found 1 I liked scrolling down to read reviews and it shows the same TV with a $100 gift card for the same price, so I clicked on it. Yep same model and everything cool, the catch not available for pick up. We'll see about that go to the store and ask if they match internet prices, yes they do as long as its the same model. I guess they thought they were going to get me there, I showed them the Tv I was looking at and the 1 with the gift card. Suddenly they they can't match it. Now I'm pissed because they changed from what I was told a minute ago. Needless to say I got back to my computer ordered it online and am have the 1 with the gift card shipped and wife is going to buy the 1 they in the store without the gift card and when the one I ordered get's here I'll return 1 to the store. Needless to say after chewing the manager and having the manager follow to the door trying get me to calm down ( I'm still bitching about them changing their story) , I got to the doors and told the manager to F-off and I may possibly be banned from that store.
Chuck43, Lineman, swca and 2 others like this.

AMERICA WE HAVE A PROBLEM
wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 04-21-2018, 02:41 PM   #2

I feel your pain. More years ago than I care to remember I bought a washing machine from Sears. A couple days later same machine goes on sale. I called requesting the sale price, haggle haggle haggle, no luck. Told them that I was very unhappy with the performance of my machine and told them to come pick it up and refund my money.
The person I was talking to figured it out and gave me the sale price.
Chuck43 and DaveinNC like this.
Wingnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 02:53 PM   #3

Originally Posted by wayne View Post
I was looking for a new TV. Went to Walmarts website for found 1 I liked scrolling down to read reviews and it shows the same TV with a $100 gift card for the same price, so I clicked on it. Yep same model and everything cool, the catch not available for pick up. We'll see about that go to the store and ask if they match internet prices, yes they do as long as its the same model. I guess they thought they were going to get me there, I showed them the Tv I was looking at and the 1 with the gift card. Suddenly they they can't match it. Now I'm pissed because they changed from what I was told a minute ago. Needless to say I got back to my computer ordered it online and am have the 1 with the gift card shipped and wife is going to buy the 1 they in the store without the gift card and when the one I ordered get's here I'll return 1 to the store. Needless to say after chewing the manager and having the manager follow to the door trying get me to calm down ( I'm still bitching about them changing their story) , I got to the doors and told the manager to F-off and I may possibly be banned from that store.
It's pretty hard (sad) to get banned from Wal Mart! Good Luck!
Chuck43 and swca like this.

Semper Fi

Kimber Ultra CDP II .45 ACP
Kimber Stainless Micro 9mm
Old Timer 57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2018, 03:22 PM   #4

Being banned from Wally World wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. It would take the Budweiser Clydesdale horses to drag me into one of those stores...

Last edited by Marshall; 04-21-2018 at 03:43 PM.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:36 PM   #5

Thats down side to living in small town, the lack of places to shop. My wife a mil came back from their walmart and said there was 3 cop cars there when they got there. She said she overheard the employees talking about a madman yelling and screaming in the store, I pretty sure she's messing with me about the madman part. The cop car part I believe but I doubt they were there because of me, though I may have melted a couple of snowflakes. Now I have learn how to work this damn TV.
Chuck43 and Supertool like this.

Old 04-21-2018, 03:38 PM   #6

Originally Posted by Old Timer 57 View Post
It's pretty hard (sad) to get banned from Wal Mart! Good Luck!
Great point John.....

https://www.google.com/search?q=peop...iw=360&bih=560
Chuck43 likes this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 03:38 PM   #7

Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
Being banned from Wally World wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. It would take the Budweiser Clydesdale horses to drag me into one of those shitholes....
If I can get it somewhere else locally I will, if I can wait for it to be shipped even better.
Chuck43 and Supertool like this.

Old 04-21-2018, 03:40 PM   #8

Nothing good about WalMart. I haven't stepped in one in over 20 years and never will again. Consider yourself lucky if they ban you.
Chuck43 and Wingnut like this.
Gmountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 04:34 PM   #9

I must be missing something... but why purchase a second TV just to return it?
2sharp2 likes this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 05:05 PM   #10

Talking Oh Hell Yeah!!

Let us know if that gets you barred from the store. Some of us may want to do the same thing, if it works!!!

2-hell-yeah.jpg

Walmart Keeps On Sucking!!!

Chuck43 likes this.

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote