Unbelievable breaking news from Madison! - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2018, 12:09 PM   #1

Unbelievable breaking news from Madison!

A single shot fired in Madison's "south side" (read: ghetto) actually hit a rival in the back of his head. Sure, it took him three days to die, but that is beside the point.

A banger actually hit someone!

I know, it sounds like a fantasy but it's true!
OLE442, Holster, byern and 1 others like this.
Old 05-22-2018, 12:31 PM   #2

Talking Wow!!!!

Even a blind squirrel can find an acorn once in a while!!

Blind Squirrel!.jpg
OLE442 and wayne like this.

Obama called me a CLINGER! Terrorists call me an INFIDEL!
Hillary calls me DEPLORABLE! Trump calls me an AMERICAN!!

Kimber Stainless Ultra Raptor II .45 ACP
Kimber Pro Carry II .45 ACP
NRA Member 45+ Years
Georgia Carry.Org Member
Wounded Warrior Project Supporter
Lineman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2018, 04:40 PM   #3

I have a differing theory. As with most bangers, the shot would have hit four feet left and four feet down since they tip their Glocks sideways.

Obviously, the victim moved. I keep preaching this--if you square off with a Madison banger, don't move!

And return fire with something cheap, like a bulk packaged .22LR HV. After all, you're not dealing with the tough Chicago breed, you're dealing with the weaker strain that were thrown out of Chicago...
Markie likes this.

Old 05-23-2018, 12:28 AM   #4
Banned

Excellent shooting, R.I.P to the dead...better luck next time.
Ice-and-Snow likes this.
raptor1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2018, 08:05 AM   #5

Keep your head down next time. Oh---- there won't BE a next time.
Never mind-Carry On
Old 05-23-2018, 12:00 PM   #6

In all sincerity, I just don't get it.

If two local MCs were shooting it out, I would go to a club officer and ask if I could a mediator for some form of peace negotiations.

My reason would be simple, duh, I don't like to see bikers (who are fathers, brothers, and sons) get killed over turf.

Yet, for all the windmill fuel over race relations, the thing that is still most dangerous to a black male is another black male.

And what are they fighting over? Heck, I can't even sit in Starbuck's without buying a drink.

Well, you Kimber members in Chicago have nothing to worry about. The victim was shot from the back, clearly "Madison style."
Old 05-24-2018, 07:35 AM   #7

Originally Posted by raptor1911 View Post
Excellent shooting, R.I.P to the dead...better luck next time.
Typo: should be R.I.H. REST IN HELL!
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 07:54 AM   #8

Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
In all sincerity, I just don't get it.
Yet, for all the windmill fuel over race relations, the thing that is still most dangerous to a black male is another black male.
And what are they fighting over?
Check I.Q. and semi-civilized upbringing!

Think about this for a sec: (IF evolution is true; and I am no longer convinced it is; but maybe) over the millennia of sexual selection / selective breeding, the different SUBSPECIES (races) of the SPECIES human WERE selected for different traits. Just as Chow dogs are the biting-est of ALL dogs (didn't know that, did you?); Irish Setters are nervous breakdowns looking for a place to happen; and German Shepherds are protective above all else (unless / even IF raised badly)... the HUMAN "breeds" were selected / self-selected / randomly selected for DIFFERENT TRAITS; and those traits WERE carried down in the genes....

So, you've got some tribe (genetically related, extended family) who moved or were driven out to some new area on the planet. The weather / available resources REQUIRE those people to carefully shepherd their resources to make it through bad winters -- or harsh summers! Any members of that group who did not do so were absolutely seen / disparaged / driven out as "not fit" -- because their sloth or stealing or refusal to protect and help the tribe or ANY such negative-for-the-group characteristic -- would NOT be accepted for breeding! Those genes would die out! So, that group, that tribe, that extended family would produce descendants who, more and more, come to BE like the best survivability type people FOR THAT TRIBE.

So, races -- BREEDS -- of human absolutely genetically differ in (GENETIC!) characteristics! Anyone breeding dogs or pigeons or chickens or cows or horses knows this and can trace it! Some Russian in Siberia at a raise-foxes-for-pelts farm did a carefully tracked experiment to breed a 'less-wild' fox. FASCINATING how that went!! He would breed the 'least frightened/mean/wild' foxes together and their offspring -- again sorted by 'least frightened/mean/wild' -- and over some number of generations (and NOT that many!), he/they not ONLY had tamer foxes -- they began exhibiting spotted coats, more 'puppy-like' behaviors to humans and so on. They now have an ACTUAL "domesticated" fox they sell as pets!

From: How a Russian Scientist Bred the First Domesticated Foxes - D-brief

... His goal was to recreate the process by which humans gradually turned wild dogs into workers and friends, hopefully learning something about the mechanism of domestication in the process.

To accomplish his goal, he selected the most docile foxes he could find from fur farms around Russia. He then bred them in successive generations, each time choosing only the tamest individuals. This is similar to the process today by which dog breeders select for desired traits, or how ancient farmers cultivated hardy crops with the highest yields.
Foxes are considered notably hard to tame, but Belyaev’s foxes seemed preternaturally easygoing. They looked more like dogs than wild foxes — they would wag their tails and perk up in the presence of humans, and displayed none of the skittishness or aggressiveness usually associated with wild animals. In addition, they enjoyed being petted and would lick their handlers faces — all behaviors that socialized dogs display. And, all of this happened without any training on the part of the researchers. Their only intervention was to selectively breed those foxes that fit in with humans the best.
More/better: BBC - Earth - A Soviet scientist created the only tame foxes in the world
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2018, 07:57 AM   #9

Oh, I forgot to add one thing. The news reports have the cops telling us where the unaccounted for shots actually wound up.

One went through a wall and landed in the headboard of a guy's bed.

As much as I ridicule the poor excuses we have for "criminals" in the State Capitol, these bullets always land somewhere. Usually homes.

In the prepper forum we are debating the "militarizing" of police forces. One of the things that our Chief Koval bought was an unarmed armored truck. It has been used several times to block shots by felons and transport police to safety.

The news also reports on the number of brass casings found by police during an investigation. The bullets went somewhere.
Old 05-24-2018, 02:09 PM   #10

They shoot like Stormtroopers......
Loki1967 is offline   Reply With Quote