Here's some ground rules for this weekend:
1. Don't wish me a Happy Memorial day. There's nothing happy about brave men and women dying.
2. It's not a holiday. It's a remembrance.
3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit Arlington National, or you local VA, not freaking Disney.
4. Don't tell me how great any one political party is. Tell me about Chesty Puller, George Patton, John Basilone, Dakota Meyer, Chris Kyle, Kyle Carpenter and all the other hero's to numerous too mention. Attend a Bell Ceremony and shed some tears.
5. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. Many have carried the burden all too many times for our warriors who now stand their post for God.
6. Say a prayer... then another.
7. Remember the fallen for all the good they did while they were here.
8. Reach out and let a vet know you're there. We're losing too many in "peace".
Please remember what the pledge is all about.