Anyone with experience with Challenger CLFP9 2 post automotive lift - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2018, 07:56 PM   #1

Anyone with experience with Challenger CLFP9 2 post automotive lift

I have gone round and round with the lift thing and am ALMOST settled on a Challenger CLFP9 2 post lift. Just curious if anyone has experience or good info about this choice since I really want to get one before I'm too old to use it. I have 12 ft 2 1/4 in peaks on the sizzor trusses my ceiling. Most of the other lifts I have been considering were around 12 ft high. There is a score line in the concrete the whole length of my garage right under the roof peak. Then there are 3 score lines approx. every 9 feet the other direction. The concrete is 4-5 inches of 4000 psi mix. I'm wanting to go with the Challenger CLFP9 2 post lift because at 9 foot tall, I can move the lift back in the garage to get the mounting bolts away from the score lines.

It's asymetric but has 3 stage front and rear arms. I have a 2003 Impala, 2007 Explorer Sport Trac, 2013 Rav 4, 1976 Corvette and a 1972 Cutlass 442. I was hoping to get a Versametric but I'm not sure what this one is and not sure how well it will work for me.

Please tell me your good and bad opinions if you have any. I'm really getting stressed over this decision since whatever I get, I am stuck with if it doesn't work well.

Thanks,
OLE442
OLE442 is online now   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads