Pam Bondi incident??? - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2018, 12:14 PM   #1

Pam Bondi incident???

Wow, I just watched the video of FL AG Pam Bondi on Fox this morning. She and her date were the latest to be confronted in public about the border situation. From the way she described it someone should have been arrested or the situation could have EASILY turned violent? I don't get it, how is this BS ok? At the same time the lovely Maxine Waters is URGING escalation of this type of behavior in between her "impeach" rants. It looks to me like the proverbial "writing is on the wall", someone's going to get hurt.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 06-25-2018, 12:36 PM   #2

Must be a local thing.

My friends and I sit in the B&N cafe' and rip liberals until we're sick from laughing. I haven't heard a complaint yet.
Rick in Oregon and DaveinNC like this.
Old 06-25-2018, 02:17 PM   #3

We can't figure it out. We have a lot of fraternities here, so we first opined the libs thought "Molon Labe" patches were part of Langdon Street.

Because of my boyish good looks, I thought we were being snubbed for jealousy.

There were four of us and the cafe' has live music once in a while, so we postured that we might have been mistaken for a Barber Shop Quartet. It was pointed out that my hair is down to my shoulders, so "barbershop" probably wasn't in their leftist discussions.

Jen, the store manager walked in about this time, reminded me I still owed her the weekly vig for the "House of Hope" charity, and I paid her in cash.

She snatched up the money, turned and smirked over her shoulder, "Itchy, get your stiletto out of the table..."

So, we're still confused. Bikers are usually beloved everywhere.
Ice-and-Snow likes this.

Old 06-25-2018, 02:48 PM   #4

I'd guess you're correct in presuming the root of the B&N cafe' thing is jealousy :-)
This tactic of the militant leftists accosting and deliberately making anyone identified as being associated with the GOP uncomfortable is a different story. Waters has openly condoned the idea!!! If anyone can link her latest "call to arms" please do. Seems to be advocating criminal behavior to me???
...by the way, Pam Bondi has NOTHING to do with border policy? Why would they harass her about it???
Old 06-25-2018, 03:53 PM   #5

I don't get the whole tactic. They try to get people to fight who don't want to.

I'm sure you're going to be shocked to hear this, but bikers have been known to scuffle. I saw one drink a beer once. I once kissed a girl I had no intention of marrying.

We were bored, we'd have fought the guys--but Jen says we have to do it away from the expensive espresso machines....
cousinmark likes this.
Old 06-26-2018, 06:27 AM   #6

Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
I don't get the whole tactic. They try to get people to fight who don't want to.
It's the definition of cowardly bullying.

Notice they're going after women. DHS Sec Kirstjen Nielsen, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee and now Florida AG Pam Bondi. Not to mention poser Peter Fonda threatening 12-year- old First Son Barron Trump.
cousinmark and DaveinNC like this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 10:18 AM   #7

Originally Posted by cousinmark View Post
This tactic of the militant leftists accosting and deliberately making anyone identified as being associated with the GOP uncomfortable is a different story.
I try and do my part. If I get into a debate with a leftist who lets out the litany of racist, sexist, white privilege, etc., I remind him that Wisconsin has issued 300,000 CCW permits.

I advise him to be polite and not grab a lapel, which might look like an attack. I also warn him that B&N has seven cameras, so there will be plenty of evidence marking me as the "victim."

Actually, I'd rather use a switchblade, which our governor made legal last year.
WillyD likes this.
Old 06-27-2018, 03:31 PM   #8

Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
It's the definition of cowardly bullying.

Notice they're going after women. DHS Sec Kirstjen Nielsen, Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee and now Florida AG Pam Bondi. Not to mention poser Peter Fonda threatening 12-year- old First Son Barron Trump.
I'd pay good money to see these folks try that with James Mattis.

Hell, I'd pay good money for YOU to see these folks try that with James Mattis.
Old 06-27-2018, 03:51 PM   #9

...ya, I'd love to see Mattis open up a can of "Whoop A$$" on some bullies. I'll bet he'd do it too :-)
Chuck43 and DaveinNC like this.
Old 06-27-2018, 04:24 PM   #10

Originally Posted by DaveinNC View Post
I'd pay good money to see these folks try that with James Mattis.

Hell, I'd pay good money for YOU to see these folks try that with James Mattis.
Definitely a Pay-Per-View event.
Chuck43 and DaveinNC like this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote