Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By Chuck43
  • 2 Post By 2sharp2
  • 2 Post By Chuck43

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2018, 09:00 AM   #1
Super Moderator

Sniper: The Ultimate Competition

Just a heads up, some of you may be interested in Sniper: the ultimate competition. It will be on the History channel on July 25th at 7:00PM central time.

Active duty snipers from the military, law enforcement and America’s elite federal agencies descend on Fort Benning, GA to compete in a series of deadly challenges based on real combat situations. Host Tim Kennedy is a Ranger qualified, Green Beret, Special Forces Sniper who has done tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and is still active as a member of the U.S. Army National Guard (Texas). Over the course of these intense two hours, viewers will witness seven events and get to know a select group of top teams and follow their ups and downs as they battle their way toward the top prize. We will both witness a thrilling competition among the best of the best, but also gain an understanding of who these men are and how they operate on a truly exceptional level every day.
Old 07-17-2018, 09:08 AM   #2

Thanks Chuck. That is very interesting to me, I made a note on my cell calendar and will either watch or DVR the show.

I think I saw another show Tim Kennedy is going to do, something like Mike Rowe Dirty Jobs but the new one is Dangerous Jobs, I think?
Chuck43 and Bart like this.

CDP & RCP Ultra's
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Custom Two-Tone 45/.460Rowland
Gold Combat Limited Edition
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
SIS Custom, Pro, Ultra
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
Stainless Raptor Custom, Pro, Ultra
Super Carry Ultra Plus
TLE Pro (TFS)

84M Longmaster Classic SS .308
SVT 22lr Stainless Fluted Bull Barrel
Kimber Of America 82 Stainless Fluted .22lr
84M Varmint Stainless 204 Ruger

Last edited by 2sharp2; 07-17-2018 at 09:12 AM.
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 09:54 AM   #3
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 2sharp2 View Post
Thanks Chuck. That is very interesting to me, I made a note on my cell calendar and will either watch or DVR the show.

I think I saw another show Tim Kennedy is going to do, something like Mike Rowe Dirty Jobs but the new one is Dangerous Jobs, I think?

That would be "Hard To Kill", starts July 31 at 9:00PM on the Discovery channel.
2sharp2 and Bart like this.