"the front hole"... - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree111Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2018, 08:57 AM   #1

"the front hole"...

...I'm sure everyone heard the reports that Healthline has stated there's something wrong with the word vagina??? I guess a more politically correct name for things is "the front hole"?
Don't know maybe it's just me but I din't like it! Maybe I just don't like change but I'm going on record as being a fan of vagina :-) Front hole doesn't sound interesting enough to me, c'mon, if we have to find a new word can't we do better???
Tejun and speedydg13 like this.
cousinmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 08-22-2018, 09:36 AM   #2

Yea, I heard this on Rush's show yesterday. Thought he was joking, but .........
cousinmark likes this.
Micro 380 Stainless
Micro 9 Stainless
Solo CDP
Tejun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 09:44 AM   #3

...seems to get stranger and stranger every day don't it???
Tejun and Hoffbrew like this.

Old 08-22-2018, 10:05 AM   #4

Originally Posted by cousinmark View Post
...I'm sure everyone heard the reports that Healthline has stated there's something wrong with the word vagina??? I guess a more politically correct name for things is "the front hole"?
Don't know maybe it's just me but I din't like it! Maybe I just don't like change but I'm going on record as being a fan of vagina :-) Front hole doesn't sound interesting enough to me, c'mon, if we have to find a new word can't we do better???
This is going to cause a lot of confusion and possibly some unexpected surprises. Itís only the ďfront holeĒ if she is facing you. If she is facing away....well you get what Iím saying
Mini Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:14 AM   #5

I wanna, but I won't......

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20180822_091955.jpg (288.3 KB, 5 views)
2sharp2, Tejun, Hoffbrew and 6 others like this.
Marshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:21 AM   #6

Marshall Swallow Before Reading

My "back hole" is so amazed it slammed shut and my "pie hole" is speechless.

CDP & RCP Ultra's
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Custom Two-Tone 45/.460Rowland
Gold Combat Limited Edition
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
SIS Custom, Pro, Ultra
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
Stainless Raptor Custom, Pro, Ultra
Super Carry Ultra Plus
TLE Pro (TFS)

84M Longmaster Classic SS .308
SVT 22lr Stainless Fluted Bull Barrel
Kimber Of America 82 Stainless Fluted .22lr
84M Varmint Stainless 204 Ruger
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:29 AM   #7

To date, I believe there's 1,459,071 different terms to describe it.

I didn't listen to Rush yesterday and heard nothing about it. So... I Googled. Apparently, the issue stems from confused "LGBTQIA". No surprise...

Letter from Healthline.
----------

We’re Not Renaming the Vagina

Dear Readers,

Some people are under the impression that Healthline is now using the term “front hole” instead of vagina. This is simply not true.

As one of the world’s leading health websites, we place a huge emphasis on standards of accuracy, integrity, and balance. Every article we publish undergoes a rigorous editorial process and extensive medical review.

In the LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide, we use both front hole and vagina. “Front hole” is one of the numerous, accepted terms for genitalia we use specifically for certain members of the trans community who identify with it. In no instance in this guide are we saying we want to replace the word vagina.

“Front hole,” as another term for vagina, is also used by the National Institutes of Health, Human Rights Campaign, BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth journal, and Fenway Health in collaboration with Harvard Medical School, the National LGBT Health Education Center, and the Massachusetts League of Community Health Centers.

In addition to scientific, clinical terminology, we also use unbiased, inclusive, and contemporary terms in order to best serve all our readers.

The LGBTQIA Safe Sex Guide was created for a specific audience. Nothing in the article indicates we’re endorsing a change in verbiage. It’s clear in its purpose to present unbiased, expert-backed content toward health seekers in the LGBTQIA community. Simply put, our purpose in creating this guide was to provide safe sex information for those who are so often left out of this conversation.

Healthline is proud to be an active participant in the ongoing discussion about sexual health and well-being.
cousinmark likes this.
ChattanoogaPhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 11:24 AM   #8

The thing is if there's going to be new language that's acceptable there will have to be additional new words. I've studied this specific topic on an amateur level for quite some time. If you're not aware, there's a whole bunch of things going on!!! I thought I finally had it all (more or less) figured out :-)
Tejun likes this.
Old 08-22-2018, 11:26 AM   #9

Okay, I read the entire thread thinking that Kimber had added a some form of vented recoil system. Turns out the whole thing was about "lady parts."

...there's ten minutes I'll never get back...
2sharp2, cousinmark and DaveinNC like this.
Old 08-22-2018, 12:32 PM   #10

Does anyone else feel they are using Orwell's 1984 as a blueprint for their agenda instead of it's intended warning to the world? Thought Police and Newspeak working overtime under the guise of "politically correct" speech.

Sad, I guess I'm thankful I lived before this started and will be gone before it fully takes over (I HOPE). Just sad my kids and grandkids will have to deal with this insanity.