Chatting Thread V about nothing in particular - Page 468 - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree3457Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2020, 07:13 AM   #4671
Super Moderator

Time for me to pack up the truck and dogs and officially make the move into my new home. I'm heading 2 miles east and 1/2 south to the new digs.
Dude22, CharlieW, 2sharp2 and 1 others like this.
Remove Ads
Old 10-17-2020, 08:54 AM   #4672

Interesting I had a PM when I logged in this morning. It was titled "Micro 380" and said here is someones email if I'm still interested. The strange part she was BANNED, I assume right after. I would not have responded but it's nice to know someone is looking out for us while online!
marystella5tt

Chuck or Admin is on the ball!!! Thanks
Chuck43 likes this.

CDP & RCP Ultra's
Classic Carry Pro (Factory Bone Grips)
Custom Two-Tone 45/.460Rowland
Gold Combat Limited Edition
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
SIS Custom, Pro, Ultra
Stainless Ultra Carry 9mm
Stainless Raptor Custom, Pro, Ultra
Super Carry Ultra Plus
TLE Pro (TFS)

Kimber 84M Longmaster Classic SS .308
Kimber SVT 22lr Stainless Fluted Bull Barrel
Kimber Of America 82 Stainless Fluted .22lr
Kimber 84M Varmint Stainless 204 Ruger
2sharp2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 09:15 AM   #4673

Morning everyone, 48 degrees and sunny, going up to 54 today.

I just finished installing a humidifier on my heat pump air handler. One of the guys I work with gave me an Aprilaire 600 for free. Well... free cost me $150 in materials. I hope it makes a difference when it heat runs on colder days. If it doesn’t, I just did a lot of work for nothing.
JC45 is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 10-17-2020, 09:47 AM   #4674

Originally Posted by Chuck43 View Post
Time for me to pack up the truck and dogs and officially make the move into my new home. I'm heading 2 miles east and 1/2 south to the new digs.

Awww damn we should be having a party with women, BBQ and beer. OK well at least alcohol!
Chuck43, Dude22, WaveGuy and 1 others like this.

CDP & RCP Ultra's
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
SIS Custom, Pro, Ultra
Super Carry Ultra Plus
TLE Pro (TFS)

Old 10-17-2020, 05:37 PM   #4675
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 2sharp2 View Post
Interesting I had a PM when I logged in this morning. It was titled "Micro 380" and said here is someones email if I'm still interested. The strange part she was BANNED, I assume right after. I would not have responded but it's nice to know someone is looking out for us while online!
marystella5tt

Chuck or Admin is on the ball!!! Thanks

That was me, I try to screen all new people registering on the forum. Hopefully I can catch them before they attempt to do any damage.
2sharp2 likes this.
Old 10-17-2020, 06:31 PM   #4676
Super Moderator

Good evening ladies and gentlemen from my new home here in the Village of Dimondale, Michigan. I moved here from the Village of Itasca, Illinois, I tend to favor villages, more then towns or cities. A village is a small community in a rural area. A town is a populated area with fixed boundaries and a local government. A city is a large or important and dangerous town.

I went for a haircut yesterday to the only barbershop in town. A small one chair, one barber that gave me one of the best haircuts I've had in the last 20 years. He didn't ask how I wanted my haircut, he asked if I wanted a cup of coffee he had brewing on a side table, the coffee was great. He asked me who I was, where I lived and when I told him, he gave me some advice on fishing the river in my backyard. Where in America can you get great fishing advice, good coffee and a haircut for $11.50?

You all stay safe and have a great night.
Chuck, Out!
Dude22, CharlieW, 2sharp2 and 2 others like this.
Old 10-17-2020, 07:15 PM   #4677

That was me, I try to screen all new people registering on the forum. Hopefully I can catch them before they attempt to do any damage.

I was 99.9% SURE it was you TCB!

TCB= Taking Care of Business

CDP & RCP Ultra's
Master Carry Pro
Sapphire Ultra 9mm
SIS Custom, Pro, Ultra
Super Carry Ultra Plus
TLE Pro (TFS)

Old 10-18-2020, 02:39 AM   #4678

Morning everyone, it got chilly last night. It’s 32 and going up to 57.

I woke up and the house was 62 degrees. The heat is on and when my wife wakes up I’ll get the fireplace going.
JC45 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 03:55 AM   #4679

A village is a small community in a rural area. A town is a populated area with fixed boundaries and a local government. A city is a large or important and dangerous town.
This must be a big state thing. Villages in my state are at best still within towns if not cities, still subject to the town's local government, and it's all small enough that it can be difficult to tell where the lines are unless you're a local. There just isn't room to spread things out enough for the delineations to matter unless you're one of the wealthy coastal types who constantly remind you that they're "in the village" as if you had the temerity to assume that the town hall they pay their taxes to has anything at all to do with their actual address. Regardless, it sounds like life is still improving for you, and that's never a bad thing.

Morning folks. 35 outside and supposed to be sunny later, but I'm not having any part of it. Not going outside, don't care. I think it's supposed to warm up again this week. HA! 62 in your place JC? That's what we try to keep ours at year round

Last edited by JBear; 10-18-2020 at 04:40 AM.
JBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2020, 04:45 AM   #4680

Morning gents. We are at 52 right now, and heading for a high of 48 according to the weather channel. I guess this is as good as it's going to get.
Jflytle is offline   Reply With Quote

Search tags for this page

https://www.kimbertalk.com/forums/off-topic-discussion-forum/58944-chatting-thread-v-about-nothing-particular-368.html

Click on a term to search for related topics.