One more hour - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JBear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2019, 01:53 PM   #1

One more hour

Then it's Bud-light and Sambvca time. and after this crazy week I can't wait. but i'm going to cheer's everyone
Old 03-08-2019, 03:16 PM   #2

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Old 03-08-2019, 03:16 PM   #3

Did you wait? You should be in deep by now brutha!

I'm drinking Russian Diamond vodka. Damn good stuff, and quite a bargain to boot.
JBear is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-09-2019, 02:41 AM   #4

Yup Now 4:30 just woke up and wishing that I would have acted my age!!! Damn my head hurt's!!!!
Old 03-09-2019, 07:43 AM   #5

I'm looking forward to it. One of the local radio jocks said that it will get darker earlier--which I'm not sure is correct. As a kid, I remember seeing sunlight to almost 9:00PM.

But a totally dark room and a radio puts me to sleep in minutes.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:30 AM   #6

I just picked up a bottle of Suntory Toki Japanese Whiskey, and I must say I wish I would've tried it sooner.
80N53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 08:46 AM   #7

Really?! Good to know. I keep picking it up, because it's cheap, and putting it back down because it says something about mixers on it.

I was early on the Japanese Whisky trend, bought my first bottle of Yamazaki because it was around $40 for a 12y/o and I was curious. How good can a $40 whisky made in Japan be? Turns out it can be damn good. I was psyched, and went back for the 18y/o that was, IIRC, $75.
Within two years that same bottle of 12 was $80, the 18y/o was over a hundred, Japanese Whisky was on shelves everywhere, not remotely competitively priced and I went back to Scotch.

Then one day, there's Toki. And it's cheap! WTF!?! I am hesitant and suspicious.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:06 AM   #8

Originally Posted by JBear View Post
Really?! Good to know. I keep picking it up, because it's cheap, and putting it back down because it says something about mixers on it.

I was early on the Japanese Whisky trend, bought my first bottle of Yamazaki because it was around $40 for a 12y/o and I was curious. How good can a $40 whisky made in Japan be? Turns out it can be damn good. I was psyched, and went back for the 18y/o that was, IIRC, $75.
Within two years that same bottle of 12 was $80, the 18y/o was over a hundred, Japanese Whisky was on shelves everywhere, not remotely competitively priced and I went back to Scotch.

Then one day, there's Toki. And it's cheap! WTF!?! I am hesitant and suspicious.
There's also another Suntory, I believe its named Harmony.
I found a pretty good Youtube channel all about whiskey and they do alot of tastings, and have pretty good info on there too. Whiskey Tribe is the channel name
80N53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 09:09 AM   #9

I'll check it out. If you like Whisk(e)y channels, Ralfystuff is great too.
80N53 likes this.