This one sounds too good to be true. - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2015, 07:41 PM   #1

This one sounds too good to be true.

This story sounds so bizarre I want it to be true. Now granted, a pig roast is an old biker traditional right out of the 1960s. And there is an MC called "The Infidels." Yes, Ramadan is an Islamic holiday, commemorating the first time a ram rump-rangered Dan Quayle.

But for the Infidels MC to eat a pig on Ramadan is just too precious. Now supposedly this has angered the Islamics. Gee, I hope they try to do something about it.

VIDEO: Infidel Biker Club Holds Ramadan Pig Roast ? Muslims Insulted!
Old 07-04-2015, 09:14 PM   #2

Now that's sweet.....A big FU

"It is the unconquerable nature of man and not the nature of the weapon he uses that ensures victory"
General George S. Patton Jr.
ByrdMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 04:29 AM   #3

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Some cleric or political opportunist (the religious equivalent of Al Sharpton) will try to make national news at the expense of the MC over this.

The whiners will say that the open satire of their gutter religion is actually "hate speech." If the liberals are true to form you won't be able to fly your colors if pork stained within 1,000 feet of any Islamic beheading a cartoonist...
ByrdMan likes this.

Old 07-05-2015, 11:01 AM   #4

Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Some cleric or political opportunist (the religious equivalent of Al Sharpton) will try to make national news at the expense of the MC over this.

The whiners will say that the open satire of their gutter religion is actually "hate speech." If the liberals are true to form you won't be able to fly your colors if pork stained within 1,000 feet of any Islamic beheading a cartoonist...

Hmm . . . I thought Americans always ate pork (including ham and bacon) on holidays . . .

Old 07-05-2015, 01:13 PM   #5

Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Hmm . . . I thought Americans always ate pork (including ham and bacon) on holidays . . .
Ahhh, Richard, you archaic fossil. That was in our pre-Kenyan days. I'm not sure we should even be referring to ourselves as 'Americans,' but rather by our new politically correct title of, "Multi-national, pansexual, patriarchal theist, eminent domain aggressors."

It's like I told my Mexican friend who works at the mall in the medical uniform shop, "Oh, we stole a lot of land from Mexico, but we were standing inside a chapel when we did it..."
OLE442 likes this.
Old 07-05-2015, 03:32 PM   #6

Ahhh, Richard, you archaic fossil. That was in our pre-Kenyan days. I'm not sure we should even be referring to ourselves as 'Americans,' but rather by our new politically correct title of, "Multi-national, pansexual, patriarchal theist, eminent domain aggressors."

It's like I told my Mexican friend who works at the mall in the medical uniform shop, "Oh, we stole a lot of land from Mexico, but we were standing inside a chapel when we did it..."
Should I be embarrassed that I ate Eggs Benedict for breakfast yesterday?

Old 07-05-2015, 03:39 PM   #7

Originally Posted by Richard View Post
Should I be embarrassed that I ate Eggs Benedict for breakfast yesterday?
Of course not. Technically, technically, technically, your act of mastication was just terminating a fetus, which the liberals find perfectly acceptable.

Now, if had you said Grace before the meal, especially if your home has a picture of our Savior depicted as a blonde Caucasian, the Thought Police would already have you in irons...

sacred-heart-of-jesus.jpg
Old 07-05-2015, 03:47 PM   #8

Oh, goody! I can have ham for dinner . . . or maybe pork chops.

Old 07-05-2015, 04:19 PM   #9

Texans and Americans won land from Mexico is how I prefer to look at it. Some was purchased. It not like we snuck onto their driveway and left their nation on blocks while they slept!
Old 07-05-2015, 04:29 PM   #10

Originally Posted by Mike240 View Post
Texans and Americans won land from Mexico is how I prefer to look at it. Some was purchased. It not like we snuck onto their driveway and left their nation on blocks while they slept!
Hmm . . . Wasn't a lot of that land the place now known as California? What did Texans have to do with that land?

Search tags for this page

kimber foreman pansexual

Click on a term to search for related topics.