I found a weird topic. - Kimber Forum

Kimber

Go Back   Kimber Forum > Off Topic Area > Off-Topic Discussion Forum

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2019, 07:33 AM   #1

I found a weird topic.

I was taking breaks between upchucking, when I saw this odd headline. I'm not sure if it is meant to catch attention, or it is an actual shift in behavior. But I have an opinion.

This topic is called, "How the politics of racial resentment is killing white people."

First off, I am the one out of the loop, I'll admit that. I have not been out of the 'burbs near Madison in almost 15 years. My attitude is "Why bother?" After all, we have McDonald's, motorcycle shops and and a UPS store that sends out my knives to clients, so what else do I really need?

Well, there is a fly in the oatmeal. My wife likes Barnes & Nobel, and I go there to see my friends. I read magazines, I'm not a real "War And Peace" kind of guy.

But I will add one thing. It ain't the white guys who are in danger of extinction amid my tiny slice of suburbia and one bookstore. What you already know is that if a "certain segment" of my friends show up for coffee, we have +half dozen CCW pistols and obviously two dozen loaded magazines.

My wife always laughs when a wannabee gang-banger comes to the threshold of the coffee cafe' for seats, sees my friends and I, frowns, and goes somewhere else.

Clearly, this is "racial resentment." I would point out two things.

One, none of us is dead.

Two, none of us has fired a single shot in the mall.

So if all this death dealing is going on, why haven't we seen it, heard it, smelled it?

To that end, I think this headline is bogus, a fake news report launched only to cause controversy. Of course, SnowTao just turned hot red, picked up the phone and ordered a shoebox full of Wilson-Rogers magazines...

Last edited by The Tourist; 03-19-2019 at 07:35 AM.
The Tourist is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-19-2019, 08:04 AM   #2

White folks were being killed long before the politics of racial resentment!

And as far as the CCW position, we are one or two demoturd POTUS's away from having that being made illegal.

Send $$$ to the GOA, SAF, Judicial Watch and your local 2nd A groups. Then, if any left over, send a bit to the NRA (they too serve a lesser purpose). The trend, is not good IMO!

Glad I'm an old bastard and MAY not see my pessimism come to full fruition!
OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 05:21 PM   #3

I'm not yet old enough to consider myself "old" but I'm older than the average life estimate of men for all of history up until the last century or so. Which is to say, old enough to be aware of the time I hypothetically have left. Regardless, I am concerned about the future for this country. That said:

I, for one, am not concerned about black replacement. I know, white birthrates are declining, and I know that racial tensions have been rising ever since The Messiah, the "great uniter" was Komrader In Chief. That said, white birthrates are declining because whites aren't having kids. Meanwhile black birth rates aren't expanding because they're aborting more of them than they're birthing. And while they may be happy- generally speaking- to claim racism for the black lives that are taken prematurely, the fact is that the biggest danger to black people is other black people, as they kill each other off in numbers that make America look like it has a gun problem when it actually doesn't. So, no worries there.

But THAT having been said, I do see a racial end to our race if we don't WakeTF up. I don't forecast it will be blacks that replace us however, but browns. In this country, it may well be the Latin invasion. Don't get me wrong, I am not racist, I hold no ill will toward "brown people". On the contrary, my wife and I "contribute" thousands of dollars to the Mexican economy twice a year, and have found the people of Mexico in general to be quite nice. We have made some friends that I expect to have for life.
I am a race realist though, and I know what it takes to maintain a democracy. The more of them that come here, particularly illegally, the less likely the American Experiment is to succeed.

But THAT all having been said, I'm far more concerned for Europe, and concurrently the West in general, as that other brown race, fueled with the fires of religious purpose, out-multiply us ten to one and infiltrate Western society; and we grant them free passes for every violation of conscience that Judeo-Christian values have bedrocked into what is modern society. Don't get me wrong- I'm an atheist. But I cannot with intellectual honesty discount the part that Christianity played in dragging humanity out of it's multi-millennial rut of primitive animalistic barbarism and into the age of central air and cellular telephones- not to mention the unprecedented rise from abject poverty on a global level never before seen in human history- that it played. Coincidence? Well, maybe, but by luck or by purpose, our ancestors were the ones who did it, while the Australian Aborigines spent the last forty thousand years thinking it was turtles, all the way down.

But I'm afraid that the first world problems will be the death of the west, and the religious zealots of the third world is multiplying like rabbits and waiting in the wings to either assimilate us or erase us from history. "Resistance is futile!". There are some positive nationalist-populist pushbacks happening in Europe, but unlike us they don't have a 1A, and more importantly a 2A to protect it, and the globalist elites have all the power to tell the exhausted majority to STFU and bend over because their agenda is best for everyone. How's Brexit going? Yeah, that. I dunno, it could go either way. I don't expect replacement to happen in my lifetime, but if I had children I'd be worried for them. The West, I suspect, had it's time in the sun and forgot what it took to get there. I expect the USA to be the last on the chopping block, but eventually everyone finds their number is up- and Madame La Guillotine awaits... L'abbaye de monte--regret.
JBear is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2019, 05:44 PM   #4

Originally Posted by JBear View Post
L'abbaye de monte--regret.
Okay, that one threw me. I made a quick call to Antone and asked him what this phrase meant.

He smirked, "How do you cross the street without getting hit, you Botchagalupe? That's French!"

I was embarrassed but I soldiered on, "So what's it mean?"

Antone laughed out loud this time, "Let me turn a phrase in your Uncle's native language--which you butcher with that German/Polish tongue of yours! Can you say, "C' di un coltello molto grande su quella impalcatura di legno, riesco a vederlo da questo carro trainato da buoi."?

Yeah, Antone," I admitted, "It's all becoming clear to me. 'Scuse me whilst I polish something for tomorrow..."
Old 03-19-2019, 06:30 PM   #5

HA!

Also, did I really post all that? I really need to stop typing while drunk. Nobody needs to know me (or think they do) that well...
Old 03-19-2019, 06:44 PM   #6

Sounds like a lot of nonsense from the white supremacist types looking to get everyone all agitated.

Join the NRA
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 06:50 PM   #7

Originally Posted by JBear View Post
But I'm afraid that the first world problems will be the death of the west, and the religious zealots of the third world is multiplying like rabbits and waiting in the wings to either assimilate us or erase us from history.
You realize of course that is the exact same sentiment that has existed since Jesus sent the giant monolith down from the sky and the man-monkey picked up a femur and bashed his neighbor over the head with it.

Join the NRA
RustyIron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 04:00 AM   #8

Quite close to it, at least. Minus the 1st world problems of course, as that's a spectacularly recent development in history and the more important of the two concepts you quoted. Teaming hoards bent on our destruction is far less scary to me than the self destruction of a civilization who have had it too easy for too long and have to manufacture crises and complicate things in order to feel validated.
Old 03-21-2019, 10:15 AM   #9

Hard Times make Strong Men;

Strong Men make Good Times;

Good Times make Weak Men;

Weak Men make Hard Times.
Chuck43 and Jflytle like this.
Old 03-21-2019, 04:23 PM   #10

And we are charging down onto truly deeply HARD times with our eyes closed! Look up the Little Ice Age on the 1800s -- and try count up how many people starved and froze to death -- and THAT was when the population WAS mostly farmers, and there were less than half as many people as now. We're on our way now, to the same concatenation of THREE solar cycles -- the same three coming together that CAUSED the little Ice Age. We'll hit the 'nadir' in 2030 or 2031 -- and they don't know if it will be a 50-year, a 40-year, or a 10,000 year Ice Age...
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote