OLE442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Remove Ads
Old 03-26-2019, 11:29 AM   #2

Did obama pardon him.
May be he'll be attacked for real now..lol
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 11:35 AM   #3

Three-part answer for dropping charges.

#1. If Obama had a son he'd look just like Jussie.

#2. The hate crime hoax was intended to smear Trump/supporters.

#3. Temporarily replaces headline news of No Trump/Russia Collusion.
Shootinit, chambh and wayne like this.
ChattanoogaPhil is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 03-26-2019, 11:43 AM   #4

You know the media whould have had to been charged too.
Shootinit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 12:55 PM   #5

It's not equal justice under the law, it's "who ya know" and how much $$ you can throw at a "problem."
wayne likes this.
Old 03-26-2019, 01:07 PM   #6

Originally Posted by Shootinit View Post
Did obama pardon him. May be he'll be attacked for real now..lol
I honestly don't think he did, there is a division even among blacks.

Obama is part white, Smollett is all gay. It is my understanding that blacks do not like black gays, as it erodes their "muiy macho" nonsense.

For example, I told one banger once that he did not really drive a Cadillac. He had claimed he payed 40K for the truck. I laughed in front of "his lady" and corrected his purchase.

I notified him he had really bought a 19K Chevy with a 125 dollar plastic Cadillac grill...

If two of us would tease each other like this, we'd both laugh. However, blacks are so hungry for status that even clothes and vehicles are needed to buttress up their insecurity.
wayne likes this.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:38 PM   #7

Chicago what else needs to be said. It's been run by lunatics for a long time.
dls56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 04:00 PM   #8

Originally Posted by dls56 View Post
Chicago what else needs to be said. It's been run by lunatics for a long time.
There I politely disagree.

My take is that there is a long history of "promising but never delivering" when it comes to whites staying in power.

For example, during my entire lifetime the blacks have gotten nada, zero, zip, zilch from Democrats and yet the entire race votes for them.

Heck, I can lie just as good as a libtard. There was a very old black guy as a guest on the 1950's TV show, "To Tell The Truth." He was supposedly the last living black slave from the Civil War. He said he had been walking near the shore on The Ivory Coast when a guy on ship asked him if he "wanted to eat all the pancakes he could."

The black man said he climbed into the hold, found no pancakes and then the next stop was a slave market.

Pancakes are cheap, perhaps us white guys aren't thinking this through.
Old 03-26-2019, 04:39 PM   #9

Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
For example, during my entire lifetime the blacks have gotten nada, zero, zip, zilch from Democrats and yet the entire race votes for them.
I hope to god you're JOKING! "Never got anything"?!?! Ever tried to add up the BILLIONS and BILLIONS of dollars we have spent on them and their midnight basket ball and their"free" health care and their "free" obamy phones and their "free" housing and their "free" welfare and "free" child care and "free" preferential hiring and advancment and "free" affirmative action and and and ...

They want "reparations cause they didn't get their "40-acres and mule" (which was NOT an actual offer...) -- let them pay us BACK first for all the we've spent on them -- and then IF there is anything left (and there won 't be!) we will NOT charge them to pay back the overage!

And that's WITHOUT demanding reparations FROM them for the White folks who have been raped and tortured and murdered by their con- racials! (Maybe they should demand reparations from their African kin who captured and SOLD them too...)

(Problem for ME is the alleged conservatives/republicans never OBJECTED! But rolled over, peed on their bellies and agreed to ANYthing the damned libs demanded they agree to!)

Whatever. End is nigh.
Ice-and-Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2019, 04:50 PM   #10

I was listening to Hannity about this issue.

He opined that while we have 'poor,' the real poor of the world are living in shacks, even here the "poor" have cell phones and color TV.

Even then, the welfare stipend wouldn't buy me a used Harley. In fact, it doesn't look like welfare does anything but build new ghettos.

The best thing that has happened here is that according to talk radio, many of these people have gone back to work, simply because the money is good. In fact, this is not a new scheme. In Hunter Thompson's book on the Hells Angels, he stated that during the boom of California in 1964, "the Angels were hired almost in spite of themselves."

But the government implication is far from the reality. None of us could/would live on 'welfare.' With each new fighter plane going now for 20K to 30K per each, we probably donate more tax money to jet fuel that free housing.