Okay, I looked at the source code text for both articles. Naturally, all of the formatting was lost, but I was still able to copy it, paste it into MS Word, and read all of it.
A couple of points:
* The ambushed officer was black, even though the supposed motive was revenge for white police officers shooting young black men.
* The ambush was an attempt at premeditated murder. All four of the ambushers should receive the maximum penalty available under Missouri Law.
* The mother of the 16 year-old who was shot by police and paralyzed is an enabler who makes excuses for her criminal sons. She thinks that prayer can replace good parenting. Surprise!!
* The neighbors make excuses for the 16 year-old who was shot by police, even though he declined to drop the gun, and was running towards an officer with a loaded gun in his hand. The neighbors say he didn't point it at the cop. If he had, they would say that he didn't pull the trigger. If he did, they would say that he only wounded the officer and didn't kill him. What would they say if the kid had killed the cop?
* It is incomprehensible to me that the residents of a predominantly black neighborhood blame the police when a black kid gets shot because he has a loaded gun that he refuses to drop.
* If the kid had been white, what would the neighbors have said?
This is the crop that Al Sharpton and Barack Obama are reaping as a result of sowing the seeds of racism. The chickens are coming home to roost.